Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
Using AT&T TV NOW

Using AT&T TV NOW

Watching your favorite programs on AT&T TV NOW.

P
Logging out of the tv app?

Why do I get wan error when I log out of one tv and try to watch the app on another tv in the house? [email scrubbed]

Questions

Closed caption isn't in sync

Closed captioning seems to be at least 5 seconds behind broadcast. Using a Roku streaming stick.  Have unplugged and restarted everything, chang

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 hours ago

Questions

Att app

Useing th we app and we are getting Ghosting on one TV. The other TV has the att box on it and the other TV is has clear has it can be..

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

bcbsncjlj 

4 hours ago

Questions

Commercial Break in Progress

I started originally with Direct TV Now in December 2016 when it came out. The last several months I get a screen that says commercial break in progre

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

dave256 

4 hours ago

Questions

Commercial Break in progress

This commercial break in progress really (Edited per community guidelines) me DF off!!! It’s embarrassing when all my company is over and EVERYONES li

posted 

4 hours ago

Questions

Package delivered is not mine

Hello I received a package that is not mine. It is under my address but has someone else name. I’m not sure what to do with the package, I believe it’

Questions

Apple TV, VoiceOver, and the AT&T TV Guide

I am visually impaired and an AT&T TV customer. I can’t access the guide on the Apple TV. I can use VoiceOver fine and open the app. I can sign in

Questions

Att.tv blue screen on PC

Setup new AT&T TV Now (Choice pkg) account today on 2 pcs and roku. On win7 pc, att.tv/guide will open normally, select any channel produces a bl

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

70runner 

a day ago

Questions

Continue Watching

Hello, How do you delete the TV shows you may have started to watch but did not finish under the Continue Watching Section. There isn’t an option to d

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

ch3567 

a day ago

Questions

Audio sync issues

I had hoped the most recent build 1800 Version 3.0.21201 would have fixed this issue but apparently not. We have been experiencing the audio out of sy

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

sdavidson215 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts