Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Using AT&T TV NOW

Using AT&T TV NOW

Watching your favorite programs on AT&T TV NOW.

K
at&t login

I was made aware that I was able to watch my AT&T tv on my laptop. I went to the site to login, I typed in the username as well as the password and I

Questions

Scrolling through guide (Edited per community guidelines)

The new version of the app has a terrible guide interface. What (Edited per community guidelines) designed this. I don’t need each (Edited per communi

Questions

On demand for AT&T Now streaming

When using on demand, sometimes the timing and sound gets off halfway through watching a program! I noticed it today when my kids were watching Paw Pa

Questions

Unable to record NHL Hockey local team games only

The recent games on NBCS and Fox Sports local affiliates, it will let me record all games other than my local team's game. If I try it gives an "error

Questions

Unable to view recorded show in library

When I select some shows in my library I get the message: "This program is not available now. Select another program." The error code is: 40006-004

Questions

How do I fix my sound? It is broken and garbled

My sound is all broken up and is indistinguishable.

Questions

Regional sports channels

I upgraded my package to get Fox sports north and it says permission not granted

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

ATT TV works with Roku?

I've been thinking of "cutting the cord". I have two TVs with ATT Uverse. One TV has a Roku device. If I switched over to ATT TV could I simply buy/ge

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

Content will not load or keeps buffering

I do not have problems with other Apps such as Netflix, Prime, Hulu, etc. on my Roku. However, the AT&T app will either not load the guide or Live con

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

Paramount Network

I am unable to connect to the Paramount Network. I am connected to several other networks. Anyone have any suggestions?

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts