Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
Using AT&T TV NOW

Using AT&T TV NOW

Watching your favorite programs on AT&T TV NOW.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The cloud DVR buffers forever

Every time I try to play back recorded shows from the cloud DVR it buffers forever, plays for a minute, buffers again and then it will crash and say "

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Wayne420 

a year ago

Questions

Recording problem on my AT&T TV streaming

When I go to record a problem I get the message on the screen that says “Looks like something went wrong, we couldn’t set the recording you requested.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why is the Oxygen channel logo the old logo?

Why is the Oxygen channel logo the old logo? And I feel like the shows are the newest up to date shows?

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Att tv now legacy/grandfathered accounts

As a grandfathered ATTTV Now customer, I received this official notice this morning. Hi XXXXXX,Thank you for subscribing to AT

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

gravydog1964 

6 hours ago

Questions

Why will you guys not let me upgrade to the "Got to Have It" package without losing my $25 discount. False advertisement!

Your email says, I can upgrade to the "GOT TO HAVE IT" plan without any additional cost. When I chatted with one of your mangers (Ashley) she said the

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

gravydog1964 

6 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why won't AT&T TV NOW let me log into network apps?

With a cable or satellite service I have been able to sign onto various apps such as HBO GO or ESPN to watch live or previously aired content. Why can

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

bcbsncjlj 

a year ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Can you have two AT&T TV NOW accounts on multiple tvs in the same home?

not computer friendly and need advice. Can you have two AT&T TV Now accounts using separate fire sticks and run multiple tv's in same house, same

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

bcbsncjlj 

2 years ago

Questions

Why have I had constant buffering for several days?

For several days now my streaming experience has been awful. Constant buffering on all the channels I watch and recordings. How can I get this fixed?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

bcbsncjlj 

a day ago

Questions

AT&T Now streaming is constantly interrupting/freezing. I got the highest internet speed plan and that still did not help. Any suggestions

AT&T Now streaming is constantly interrupting/freezing. I got the highest internet speed plan and that still did not help. Any suggestions? Thanks

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

bcbsncjlj 

a day ago

Questions

Issue: Playback Buffering and Relocation

Reporting this issue via 611 seems to have resulted in recommendation to replace the LG Phoenix 5 via which the AT&T Internet data plan was access

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts