Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Using AT&T TV NOW

Using AT&T TV NOW

Watching your favorite programs on AT&T TV NOW.

DirecTV Now black screen with Amazon Fire Stick

I'm using a Amazon Fire Stick and once the location is found, the screen is black and won't allow me to stream to TV.

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ROKU and Amazon Fire Stick NOT working past two days

Past two days, I have tried to watch my DirecTV Now on my TVs with Roku and Amazon Fire Stick on Xfinity Cable.  It just sits there with the blue bar

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I add the AT&T TV or AT&T TV NOW apps to my Vizio smart TV? TV bought in April 2014.

How do I add the AT&T TV or AT&T TV NOW apps to my Vizio smart TV? TV bought in April 2014. Vizio TV is model E550i-A0. My 2014 Vizio model E550i-A0 T

posted 

2 years ago

Fire TV Stick 4k Freezes on certain AT&T TV channens

ESPN HD Freezes after about 10 seconds of play. No other channel no other streaming service. Day, night, rain, shine, doesn't matter. Tried updating b

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Brand User
AT&T TV and Google Assistant Troubleshooting

Google Assistant Not Responding Make sure to speak after the lights are solid blueUse the remote like a microphone when speaking the commandSpeak clea

posted 

21 hours ago

remote control for Osprey box

Hello, I would like to know how I could get a new remote for my box? For some reason it has stopped working the volume on my vizio tv. I have tried se

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T TV on PC (Browser)

AT&T TV works on Google Chrome (58+), but it works on the following browsers:Safari (10+)Note: You may need to download the latest version of the brow

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 months ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T TV - True Cloud DVR

With AT&T TV, you can store 500 hours of programming at no extra charge. • You can keep the content for up to 90 days. • Once you reach 500 hours of s

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Roku Troubleshooting on AT&T TV and AT&T TV NOW

Troubleshoot streaming issues on Roku playersAre you having trouble streaming AT&T TV with your Roku® player? Try the following options to resolve vid

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T TV NOW - Roku Streaming

If you are wondering which Roku devices are compatible with AT&T TV NOW, we have your answer below.Please know, Starting January 1, 2020, you won’t be

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 months ago