Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Using AT&T TV NOW

Using AT&T TV NOW

Watching your favorite programs on AT&T TV NOW.

G
10007-013 We're experiencing a temporary issue playing this content. Please give it a moment and try again.

I've been dealing this intermittently and sometimes constantly for at least the last two weeks.   Channel wont load.  

Questions

dvr nationwide outage?

My DVR hasn't allowed me to record shows for over a week now. Tech support told me last night that there is a "nationwide" problem that affects all AT

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Jrandomuser 

7 hours ago

Questions

AT&T TV Now - The DVR function has never worked correctly. I want to cancel contract

I have had the service almost 3 months. Made multiple contacts to Tech Service regarding the DVR function. Issues have never been resolved. I canno

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

atmich 

8 hours ago

Questions

ATT TV Being Blocked to my IP address

My new ISP has re-used IP addresses originally registered in Toronto, but 3 years ago changed the registry to our city - Centennial Colorado. For som

posted 

a day ago

Questions

Recieving error 201: Please make sure your User ID and Password are both correct, and try again.

I am trying to log into the DirecTVNow app through Roku and while both my user id and password are 100 percent correct, it refuses to log in. It gives

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Johnsonshelley17 

a day ago

Questions

remote channel selection

I need to just tell the remote to go to a specific channel, but it doesn't recognize what I say, like "search for Channel 4"). Is there a way to just

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

lydian 

2 days ago

Questions

AT&T TV not working on my new TV

I just recently bought a Samsung TU8000 from Best Buy and soon after it was plugged in I downloaded the AT&T TV app to the TV. After entering my login

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

atmich 

2 days ago

Questions

Using a Firestick to Stream to tv, how do I get the local tv stations

I am receiving the local stations for my billing address, not for the physical location on my tv. How do I change this?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Jrandomuser 

2 days ago

Questions

Does AT&T TV Allow Pausing in one room and resuming in another?

I’m a new AT&T TV user, came over from U-verse. I would pause a program in the kitchen, do the dishes, and resume watching in the living room. &n

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 days ago

Questions

is att access considered uverse or att t.v.

I would like to watch the Operah Winfrey Network for free and can do so if my t.v. provider is on their list. att t.v. and uverse are both on the lis

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

3 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts