Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Using AT&T TV NOW

Using AT&T TV NOW

Watching your favorite programs on AT&T TV NOW.

G
Recording a series

How do I record a series that I'm not currently watching?

Questions

AT&T TV Now - The DVR function has never worked correctly. I want to cancel contract

I have had the service almost 3 months. Made multiple contacts to Tech Service regarding the DVR function. Issues have never been resolved. I canno

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

atmich 

17 minutes ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

After updating att tv app HDMI adaptor wont work, DVR section gone and shows wont load

after I updated the ATT TV app half of the shows wont load, the HDMI adapter that i HAVE to use to stream movies from my phone to my flatscreen wont w

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Bigandy 

an hour ago

Questions

Time zone change on guide

It looks like I'm getting Nickelodeon East while I'm in the West Coast (California). I'm watching AT&T TV NOW on my fire tv. Is there a way to cha

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Jrandomuser 

2 hours ago

Questions

TV Now Guide in Phone Chrome Browser: Incomplete Display

The TV Now Guide, viewed using a phone Chrome browser in portrait orientation, does not seem to display the content columns' data for the bottom half

Questions

You've reached your streaming limit!

I only have one stream going on a computer. All of the other TVs are off and were shut down correctly.  None of the TVs will play - they all get

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

bcbsncjlj 

2 hours ago

Questions

The at&t tv app will constantly try to load after or before a commercial break on on-demand

The app will continually keep loading and will not stop until you pause then unpause, which will usually glitch it out for a minute though. Sometimes

Questions

Impossible to watch ESPN on Amazon 4K fire stick

For at least a year I am unable to watch ESPN (or any of the other ESPN channels) on my Amazon 4K fire stick. The video keeps freezing every minute o

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

14 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Turn off prompt asking me if I’m still watching?

When I watch DirecTVNOW after long periods of time, a prompt comes up on my screen asking me if I’m still watching.  If I don’t reply to it, I either

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

wheelslbc 

18 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

“Are You Still Watching” Nag Screen: Turn It Off?

Why is the nag screen still in the new release, and why isn’t there a toggle to turn it off? Last I checked, regular TV didn’t nag me to see if I was

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

wheelslbc 

18 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts