Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Using AT&T TV NOW

Using AT&T TV NOW

Watching your favorite programs on AT&T TV NOW.

T
Poor service

I can't get any help getting my TV to work.  Called 11 times.  put on hold to tech 4 times I quit after 30 mins. The on hold message says you can get

Questions

Using AT&T TV Now as provider for ESPN App

On my iPhone, I was able to choose AT&T TV as provider, with my AT&T TV Now account, in order to watch ESPN in the ESPN App (I am NOT talking about wa

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

ATT TV SOFTWARE UPDATES

When I turn on the TV it says there’s a software update and asks if I want to allow it to update and I push the OK button but it doesn’t do anything h

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Too many commercials during on demand

We upgraded our ATT TV app service so we could watch Yellowstone on Paramount. Unfortunately, there are so many commercials that we are considering ca

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

ATT TV Now on Roku and Apple TV won't rewind

So thought I had an issue with a Roku, but the other I have won't allow nor will my Apple TV. I receive channels fine but no rewind. Is this my issue

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

How to avoid streaming limit?

I have AT&T Now, which I access though my Roku. Ever couple of weeks or so I'll get an error saying I've reached my streaming limit, which is odd beca

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

AT&T TV Now on Roku - app crashes when I try to view guide

Whenever I try and click on the down button on the Roku remote to view the guide, library or on demand options, the app crashes. I’ve updated the app,

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

Missing Video Thumbnails when fast forwarding/rewind on Roku

I'm having problems fast forwarding and rewinding on some recordings on the Roku App.  The thumbnails are not showing up.  I don't know whether it's a

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

Unable to record NHL Hockey local team games only

The recent games on NBCS and Fox Sports local affiliates, it will let me record all games other than my local team's game. If I try it gives an "error

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Questions

at&t login

I was made aware that I was able to watch my AT&T tv on my laptop. I went to the site to login, I typed in the username as well as the password and I

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts