Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Using AT&T TV NOW

Using AT&T TV NOW

Watching your favorite programs on AT&T TV NOW.

D
remote channel selection

I need to just tell the remote to go to a specific channel, but it doesn't recognize what I say, like "search for Channel 4"). Is there a way to just

Questions

AT&T TV not working on my new TV

I just recently bought a Samsung TU8000 from Best Buy and soon after it was plugged in I downloaded the AT&T TV app to the TV. After entering my login

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

atmich 

13 hours ago

Questions

AT&T TV Now - The DVR function has never worked correctly. I want to cancel contract

I have had the service almost 3 months. Made multiple contacts to Tech Service regarding the DVR function. Issues have never been resolved. I canno

Questions

Using a Firestick to Stream to tv, how do I get the local tv stations

I am receiving the local stations for my billing address, not for the physical location on my tv. How do I change this?

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Jrandomuser 

17 hours ago

Questions

Does AT&T TV Allow Pausing in one room and resuming in another?

I’m a new AT&T TV user, came over from U-verse. I would pause a program in the kitchen, do the dishes, and resume watching in the living room. &n

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

19 hours ago

Questions

is att access considered uverse or att t.v.

I would like to watch the Operah Winfrey Network for free and can do so if my t.v. provider is on their list. att t.v. and uverse are both on the lis

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

a day ago

Questions

ABC not working

I'm having trouble accessing just the ABC channel, all other channels are working fine. ABC won't load. I'm trying to initiate a chat but that isn't w

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

njmurvin 

4 years ago

Questions

"something went wrong" message on 2 tvs, but the 3rd works fine

I have been getting the "Something went wrong. Sorry for the inconvenience.  please try again later." error message for a week now on 2 of my tv

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

“Are You Still Watching” Nag Screen: Turn It Off?

Why is the nag screen still in the new release, and why isn’t there a toggle to turn it off? Last I checked, regular TV didn’t nag me to see if I was

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2many 

3 days ago

Questions

Channels not in original order

Woke up yesterday my guide doesn’t show channel numbers all my channels are not in the order they were

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Jrandomuser 

4 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts