Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Using AT&T TV NOW

Using AT&T TV NOW

Watching your favorite programs on AT&T TV NOW.

"Watch Now" problem

When I go to the "Watch Now" feature, I cannot access any of the three networks -- ABC, CBS, NBC. Clicking on each of these brings up the screen abou

Questions

Guide displays NO INFORMATION

When scrolling up/down the Guide in AT&T TV, frequently a programming description is not displayed. Instead the words NO INFORMATION are displayed

Questions

Korean TV contents would help AT&T grow

Frankly, HBO contents are deemed(at least from my view) rather out-dated and not much appealing to viewers. HBO should buy or build the partnership wi

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

OttoPylot 

an hour ago

Questions

Will the Travel Channel App still acknowledge ATT TV Now as a provider?

I'm about to switch from a grandfathered plan that includes TRVL, to the MAX plan which does not include it. I can try to use the Travel Channel app o

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

bcbsncjlj 

2 hours ago

Questions

HBO Go Com Activate Samsung Smart TV

HBO Go not working on Samsung Smart TV.   Always make use of the quality cables to connect the Samsung TV to the power source or to any of t

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Jrandomuser 

2 days ago

Questions

Recorded show will not play on Roku.

I have one show recorded last weekend that when I try to play it on my Roku, I get a pop-up: Unfortunately, there's an issue. Sorry, that didn't wor

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

6 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

TCM on demand movies gone

A couple days ago all the TCM movies on demand disappeared. I used to be able to “discover” the network and watch movies. What’s going on? This is th

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Jrandomuser 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How many streams on MAX plan?

I know this has probably been asked and answered, but it's unclear from the main web page. I have a grandfathered plan right now and I pay for an extr

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Jrandomuser 

a day ago

Questions

ATT TV Now audio sync issues

Att TV Now has a significant problem with Audio lag/sync when viewing recorded or series content. This is a big issue, if you as ATT Employees are no

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

pstringfellow 

a day ago

Questions

AT&T TV sound out of sync with the video.

AT&T TV sound out of sync with the video. Ive rebooted, Ive rewound and Ive changed channels, if one of these "fixes" does resolve the issue, It

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

pstringfellow 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts