Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Using AT&T TV NOW

Using AT&T TV NOW

Watching your favorite programs on AT&T TV NOW.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is there a way to customize the order in which the channels are displayed in the DIRECTV NOW Guide?

Is there a way to customize the order of the channels displayed in the DIRECTV NOW Guide? I would like related channels to be displayed together (e.g.

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

16 minutes ago

CBS on Firestick but not AppleTV or Cell Phone App

I live in Virginia Beach and using AT&T Now I noticed that I get all the local channels when I use Firestick (I have two of them, CBS is on both). How

posted 

1 hour ago

• 

Last response by 

41 minutes ago

AT&T Now - Error: ERR-Internet-Disconnected dfwtandc.secure.footprint.net

I turned on my TV upstairs with my Firestick. I can access the Prime content. When I click on AT&T Now, I get the error message and they it lists an

posted 

Today at 4:14 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 5:15 PM

Error message 10006-001 This content has an issue and can't play. Give it another try or select something else to watch

Every single channel "has an issue and can't play." Streaming AT&T Now with Safari. Direct TV Now worked just fine. All blockers are off. Browser rest

posted 

Yesterday at 1:38 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:08 AM

pause live TV?

will we ever be able to pause live TV?

posted 

Yesterday at 11:44 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:03 AM

HBO GO with ATT Unlimited Elite Plan

I have been trying to activate HBO GO since I switched to the elite plan. I go to ATTTVNow.com and follow the instructions to verify your mobile numbe

posted 

Yesterday at 2:41 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:03 PM

Erronr 10007-003

I am getting "Looks like you're having network issues. Please check your Internet connection and try again" when I log in via Chrome and windows 10. E

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Sound out of Sync On AT&T Now Streaming Using AppleTV 4K device

Has anyone have the same problem where the sound streams ahead of the video? Doesn’t seem to do it on Live programming? News, sports seems ok!

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

What if have a non-smart TV ?

I just signed up for ATT TV NOW. I have two TVS. One is a Sharp RokuTV, and the other is a Sony 42" non-smart TV. Would I need to pay for two AT

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Why is AT&T TV so user-UNfriendly??

REVISEDWe’ve had AT&T TV for about 2 months, and it’s the worst cable service we’ve ever had! I regret letting the sales rep talk us into getting

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago