Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Using AT&T TV NOW

Using AT&T TV NOW

Watching your favorite programs on AT&T TV NOW.

Login issue with FireTV

I’m able to log in via desktop and phone, but trying to log in via FireTV returns an error. “We don’t recognize that ID or password. Please double che

posted 

Today at 2:28 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 5:04 AM

No download option on HBO Go with ATT Now?

Does anyone know why there's no download option for HBO Go content when signed in via AT&T Now? I've seen at least one HBO support site (maybe not for

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

At&t Tv now

when i signed up for my AT&T tv now I had 500 hours of dvr except that now I only have 20 hours. is this normal?

posted 

Yesterday at 1:11 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:19 AM

Clicking noise!

Hi. I use DirecTV Now on Amazon Fire devices. On both of my Firesticks (ONLY when plugged in my Vizio television) the ABC Channel and  anything we att

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

AT&T TV Now Won't Start/Sits on AT&T Logo Screen

I currently stream AT&T TV Now through a 3800X Roku Streaming Stick. Starting about two weeks ago whenever I try to start the TV Now app, it starts b

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Recorded content playback issues.

DIRECTV Now via Fire TV Stick with 400mbps WiFi: Having issues with recorded programs. Video will stop playing at various points causing me to restart

posted 

1 year ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Disney Now app not accepting At&t login

I am trying to login to the Disney Now app on my daughters Fire tablet and it is giving me the error " You are not authorized to access this website,

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Roku Works Downstairs, Not Upstairs

I have two Rokus; one upstairs and one downstairs. I have the AT&T Now or WhateverThey'reBillingMeForNowTV app on both. Downstairs, I don't get the in

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Roku Troubleshooting on AT&T TV NOW

Troubleshoot streaming issues on Roku players Are you having trouble streaming AT&T TV NOW with your Roku® player or app? Try the following options to

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Direct tv now/att*tv now

I have been charged every month for this service since May 2018. I was trying to get wifi installed which never was and the man kept trying to get me

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago