Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Using AT&T TV NOW

Using AT&T TV NOW

Watching your favorite programs on AT&T TV NOW.

Will At&t NOW stop working on Roku because of negotiation breakdown?

Will At&t NOW stop working on Roku because of negotiation breakdown?

posted 

1 hour ago

• 

Last response by 

27 minutes ago

Choppy video since last night on Apple TV 4k... what to do?

Since last night, I'm having horrendous quality from ATTNow (directvnow) on my apple tv.  The video is horrible!! choppy, and laggy!I've tried rebooti

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 6:47 AM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Audio/Video out of sync

Very annoying. Audio is not syncing up to the video on many channels. I use the Apple TV platform. The video also drags and not keeping up to its norm

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:43 AM

DIRECTV NOW Chat

Went to chat services for DIRECTV NOW and cannot find any link. Tried different browsers, turned off pop-up blockers on all browsers and still cannot

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:33 AM

QP1401 error message

can you resovle the QP1401 error message. I am paying for  a service but the att&t is not providing a service since my screen black-outed with this me

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I add the AT&T TV or AT&T TV NOW apps to my Vizio smart TV? TV bought in April 2014.

How do I add the AT&T TV or AT&T TV NOW apps to my Vizio smart TV? TV bought in April 2014. Vizio TV is model E550i-A0. My 2014 Vizio model E550i-A0 T

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

DVR Recording Wrong Channel Location

I subscribed to Direct TV Now and then moved to another location. I (Edited per community guidelines) all of the correct stations. When I record a sho

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

New to TV NOW - HGTV?

looking to start ATT TV Now with $65 package - Is HGTV included? If not, how much to add it?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

MSG Buffalo / WNY for Sabres games - UPDATE!

Hey all, just wanted to provide the community with an update for those experiencing the problems with MSG in Buffalo. I was able to get escalated to n

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T TV NOW New TV Experience - True Cloud DVR (beta)

With AT&T TV NOW, you now have the ability to store 20 hours of programming at no extra charge. You can keep the content for up to 30 days. Once you

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago