Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Using AT&T TV NOW

Using AT&T TV NOW

Watching your favorite programs on AT&T TV NOW.

Tv turning off and on spontaneously

My Roku tv with Direct tv/AT&T uverse all of sudden started turning itself off and on. I’ve tried unplugging and restarting, didn’t help. Anyone know

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

What’s the difference in AT&T TV Now and Direct TV

What is the difference in all of the AT&T Tv services they offer and are they worth the cost? I currently have Hulu Netflix Prime CBS All Access Disn

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Series recording not working properly

My parents are elderly, they watch a lot of TV. Some shows are on at the same time so we set up the series to record. However, while some are recordin

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

streaming on MacBook, external monitor disconnects the stream when connected. can you watch on external monitor?

when i try to stream AT&T TV Now on my macbook pro, when i turn on my external monitor to move the pisture off my desktop, it kills the stream. why ca

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T TV - True Cloud DVR

With AT&T TV, you can store 500 hours of programming at no extra charge. • You can keep the content for up to 90 days. • Once you reach 500 hours of s

I understand there is no longer an app available for AT&T TV now on Roku, but is there a way to get one that was previously available?

When we recently signed up for AT&T TV now, we were told that it would be supported on our Roku devices, but now we are stuck with 3 TVs that cannot g

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

ATT TV NOW--SportsNet LA

Hello,I signed up for AT&T NOW last week because it was announced you would be carrying both SportsNet LA and Spectrum SportsNet. Can you tell me what

Roku

When will roku app be available

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

AT&T TV Now app

When I click on the TV app it tells me I don't have permission from the programer to stream it in my current location. I am home and using my TV. It w

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Beta testing new streaming box, can't get it to work

Hi, Received my new streaming box today, hooked it up, and it won't update. I can't seem to get any help with it. I get an error message saying "there

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…