Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Using AT&T TV NOW

Using AT&T TV NOW

Watching your favorite programs on AT&T TV NOW.

J
Firestick Remote

I downloaded the AT&T TV app to a TV that is a firestick TV no problem except the firestick remote is not the best way to navigate through AT&

Questions

AT&T Now - Samsung remote

How is it that AT&T is compatible with Samsung TV’s and the monthly subscription is on the higher end, yet I can’t rewind or fast forward live tv?

Questions

AT&T TV APP in Smart TV vs AT&T TV with Receiver

Tired of Hulu and it's buffering and not having all channels. Ordered AT&T TV---but if I can get the app on my smart TV---is there any reason for

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

forumguy99 

15 hours ago

Questions

Navigating Direct TV Now with Amazon Fire Stick

I just activated Direct TV Now and I'm using an Amazon Fire Stick. I've set up favorite channels, and I can navigate through them using the Fire Stick

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

chriggsiii 

3 months ago

Questions

Commercial Break in Progress

I started originally with Direct TV Now in December 2016 when it came out. The last several months I get a screen that says commercial break in progre

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

Ywesley 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

At&tNow app on LG 65” OLED

Is the app available in an LG 65” OLED TV?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

OttoPylot 

2 days ago

Questions

Error “this content can’t be streamed to this device. Try watching it on another device”

Why do I constantly get this error? It usually happens on NBC when a show begins. For example: I am watching the Today show. When it ends, the Kelly &

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Jrandomuser 

2 days ago

Questions

ATT TV Now app on Roku not connecting

At least once a day, when I select ATT TV Now I get a flash of the blue ATT background and then it goes to the Roku background (not back to the home p

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

joesixpak 

2 days ago

Questions

dvr not playing back recordings

First it was only 1 or 2 of the recordings the day before yesterday, now it is all recordings--when i click on them it says: We ran into an issue with

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

Mackeyk 

2 days ago

Questions

AT&T TV NOW on AppleTV- Frozen at startup

I am using AppleTV (4) and quite often, when I select the app, the screen is a solid blue and nothing will unfreeze it. I have to restart ATV. (happen

posted 

22 days ago

• 

Last response by 

cmorales43 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts