Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Using AT&T TV NOW

Using AT&T TV NOW

Watching your favorite programs on AT&T TV NOW.

Y
The at&t tv app will constantly try to load after or before a commercial break on on-demand

The app will continually keep loading and will not stop until you pause then unpause, which will usually glitch it out for a minute though. Sometimes

Questions

Issue: Floating Playback Window Crashes

Equipment: Chromebook with an internal HDMI port is connected to an HDMI Matrix which, in turn, is connected to an external computer monitor. When

Questions

Accepted Solution

Issue: Mirroring Chromebook Stream to External Display

TV Now streaming via app seems to repeatedly invoke the error message displayed below. Configuration: Chromebook with an internal HDMI port is connect

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Playlists

My wife and I are both using DIRECTV Now. Can we set up seperate profiles and manage our individual playlists on the same account?

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

farmpa 

21 hours ago

Questions

Recording a series

How do I record a series that I'm not currently watching?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

TV Now Guide in Phone Chrome Browser: Incomplete Display

The TV Now Guide, viewed using a phone Chrome browser in portrait orientation, does not seem to display the content columns' data for the bottom half

Questions

Unable to set recording for ANY of my LOCAL channels

There is no option to hit record for any of the local channel programs when viewing ahead in the Guide (non-locals have the option available). It loo

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

KBMe 

a day ago

Questions

AT&T TV Now - The DVR function has never worked correctly. I want to cancel contract

I have had the service almost 3 months. Made multiple contacts to Tech Service regarding the DVR function. Issues have never been resolved. I canno

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

dcarrno1 

a day ago

Questions

After updating att tv app HDMI adaptor wont work, DVR section gone and shows wont load

after I updated the ATT TV app half of the shows wont load, the HDMI adapter that i HAVE to use to stream movies from my phone to my flatscreen wont w

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Bigandy 

2 days ago

Questions

Time zone change on guide

It looks like I'm getting Nickelodeon East while I'm in the West Coast (California). I'm watching AT&T TV NOW on my fire tv. Is there a way to cha

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Jrandomuser 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts