Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Using AT&T TV NOW

Using AT&T TV NOW

Watching your favorite programs on AT&T TV NOW.

Have been getting "Ready for an even better 'DIRECTV NOW' experience" message on Roku

I have been using the At&T TV Now app on my Roku without issue despite them being removed from the Roku app store.​Sometime last week I got logged out

posted 

Yesterday at 4:16 AM

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Incorrect station showing

All of a sudden I’m getting KTVO in Missouri instead of KSTP in Minneapolis. how can I get that corrected

posted 

Today at 12:04 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:39 AM

Streams are freezing up, especially during commercials

DirectTV Now on my Fire TV is constantly freezing during programs, i switch channels and come back and 30 seconds to 2 minutes it freezes again....dur

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:22 AM

I am not able to sign into the tennis channel app in 2020. AT&TtvNOW is not list nor is DirecttvNow legacy showing

Having been moved over from DirectTVNow we always used the Tennis channel app and even have subscribed to Tennis Channel Plus,BUT I am not able to sig

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:05 PM

AT&T TV NOW Adds Support for The Microsoft Edge Browser

Per Cord Cutter News:https://www.cordcuttersnews.com/att-tv-now-adds-support-for-the-microsoft-edge-browser/

posted 

Yesterday at 7:13 PM

Email President's office -- "AT&T Office of the President"

Since I can't watch the Walking Dead tonight, I've spent some time going over old emails. When I filed the FCC complaint, I received an email from the

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 4:29 PM

Can't get HBO benefits

I have Unlimited Elite but get a 43408 error when trying to activate the HBO benefit.

posted 

Yesterday at 10:37 AM

Att Direct TV now not keeping user name and password

Connected via amazon fire stick. Has worked fine until today. Updated app last night, now I am being asked to sign in. I enter my user name and pa

posted 

Yesterday at 12:28 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:42 AM

Finally had to drop the service

Sadly, we just dropped the service yesterday. I say sadly because we have used the service since it was $40/month. Since then we have:1) Seen the serv

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:38 AM

streaming TV

We want to quit cable TV and are interested in ATT TV Now but have no clue on how to proceed. We have a home in Independence, MO and one in Santa Fe

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:35 AM