Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Using AT&T TV NOW

Using AT&T TV NOW

Watching your favorite programs on AT&T TV NOW.

ATT TVN down in Phoenix

TVN not working in Phoenix. Presents signon screen and loops back to same after entry. Roku and Win.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 minutes ago

AT&T TV Now - App Over Contrast Issues with Amazon Fire TV 4K Stick

On 01/23/2020, I started a 7-day trial subscription of the AT&T TV Now app (Build 02122, Version 3.0.20202) using an Amazon Fire TV 4K stick into a 20

posted 

Today at 12:09 AM

CBS on Firestick but not AppleTV or Cell Phone App

I live in Virginia Beach and using AT&T Now I noticed that I get all the local channels when I use Firestick (I have two of them, CBS is on both). How

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

AT&T TV Now on Apple TV freezing

For a couple weeks now, my app freezes - jumping ahead 10-30 seconds, then will unfreeze once programming catches up. It happens often, and is extrem

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Cannot use HBO Go on Apple TV

I changed my AT&T plan to AT&T Unlimited Elite(SM) which comes with HBO GO however I cannot sign into the HBO Go app on the my Apple TV. When I go to

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is there a way to customize the order in which the channels are displayed in the DIRECTV NOW Guide?

Is there a way to customize the order of the channels displayed in the DIRECTV NOW Guide? I would like related channels to be displayed together (e.g.

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

AT&T Now - Error: ERR-Internet-Disconnected dfwtandc.secure.footprint.net

I turned on my TV upstairs with my Firestick. I can access the Prime content. When I click on AT&T Now, I get the error message and they it lists an

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Error message 10006-001 This content has an issue and can't play. Give it another try or select something else to watch

Every single channel "has an issue and can't play." Streaming AT&T Now with Safari. Direct TV Now worked just fine. All blockers are off. Browser rest

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

pause live TV?

will we ever be able to pause live TV?

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

HBO GO with ATT Unlimited Elite Plan

I have been trying to activate HBO GO since I switched to the elite plan. I go to ATTTVNow.com and follow the instructions to verify your mobile numbe

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago