Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Using AT&T TV NOW

Using AT&T TV NOW

Watching your favorite programs on AT&T TV NOW.

Error message 10006-001 This content has an issue and can't play. Give it another try or select something else to watch

Every single channel "has an issue and can't play." Streaming AT&T Now with Safari. Direct TV Now worked just fine. All blockers are off. Browser rest

posted 

Today at 1:38 AM

Erronr 10007-003

I am getting "Looks like you're having network issues. Please check your Internet connection and try again" when I log in via Chrome and windows 10. E

posted 

Yesterday at 12:06 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:24 AM

Sound out of Sync On AT&T Now Streaming Using AppleTV 4K device

Has anyone have the same problem where the sound streams ahead of the video? Doesn’t seem to do it on Live programming? News, sports seems ok!

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

What if have a non-smart TV ?

I just signed up for ATT TV NOW. I have two TVS. One is a Sharp RokuTV, and the other is a Sony 42" non-smart TV. Would I need to pay for two AT

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Why is AT&T TV so user-UNfriendly??

REVISEDWe’ve had AT&T TV for about 2 months, and it’s the worst cable service we’ve ever had! I regret letting the sales rep talk us into getting

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Will At&t NOW stop working on Roku because of negotiation breakdown?

Will At&t NOW stop working on Roku because of negotiation breakdown?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Choppy video since last night on Apple TV 4k... what to do?

Since last night, I'm having horrendous quality from ATTNow (directvnow) on my apple tv.  The video is horrible!! choppy, and laggy!I've tried rebooti

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Audio/Video out of sync

Very annoying. Audio is not syncing up to the video on many channels. I use the Apple TV platform. The video also drags and not keeping up to its norm

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

DIRECTV NOW Chat

Went to chat services for DIRECTV NOW and cannot find any link. Tried different browsers, turned off pop-up blockers on all browsers and still cannot

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

QP1401 error message

can you resovle the QP1401 error message. I am paying for  a service but the att&t is not providing a service since my screen black-outed with this me

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago