Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Using AT&T TV NOW

Using AT&T TV NOW

Watching your favorite programs on AT&T TV NOW.

R
Cannot view all 23 recorded episodes of series when using my pc. iPad application shows all 23 episodes. The computer only 10 episodes

I have a series recorded and it shows 23 episodes, but when I go to see the episodes I only show 10 episodes. This is on my computer. If I access the

Questions

Finding HBO on-demand on AT&T Now Roku app

Now that HBO is removing the HBO Go app from Roku, I will need to access HBO shows through the AT&T Now app. For all the on-demand shows, I can find t

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

24 minutes ago

Questions

Lost Remote

I cannot find my remote for my AT&T TV Now. I have tried calling customer support and have gotten the run around, I tried going into two different sto

Questions

Commercial Break in Progress

I started originally with Direct TV Now in December 2016 when it came out. The last several months I get a screen that says commercial break in progre

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Why is the volume so LOUD when a local ad comes on or the new AT&T's Undeniable ad comes on?

Recently DirecTv Now started showing local advertisements, that is no problem, the problem is that when these ads come on the volume is so irritatingl

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

My audio is out of sync on FoxNews only!

I use the Amazon TV Fire Stick and the DirecTVNow app to get FoxNews.  Sunday this past week FoxNews started having about a 3 sec delay in audio. I ha

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

More streams

I have the max package with 3 streams. I have 4 amazon fire sticks. Can you not upgrade to 4 streams? I have looked over everything and see no way to

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Bundle for att tv now + landline + internet ?

I currently have att landline + internet.  Is there a bundle to add att tv now?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

upgraded package

Upgraded to the entertainment package, but the additional channels do not show up

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Forced to switch from Uverse to Att TV

I recently switched to a new apartment unit in my SAME complex (500 ft down street) and was told UVerse did not service at the "new address" so could

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts