Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Using AT&T TV NOW

Using AT&T TV NOW

Watching your favorite programs on AT&T TV NOW.

T
U Verse TV Signal Problems

The television locks up and a message will come on saying we've lost the signal. This occurs up to a dozen times an hour at certain times. This happen

Questions

Some channels suddenly not available for recording

Starting in the last day or two, my directtv now app will not let me record shows on certain networks like msnbc.  I can watch the show currently play

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Mombrister 

2 hours ago

Questions

AT&T TV NOW Error code 30001-017

I received error code 30001-017 with the following message: "Sorry, we're not allowed to stream this program to this device". In looking through the h

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

bcbsncjlj 

2 years ago

Questions

ROKU device and app for ATT TV DOESNT GET MY LOCALS BUT MY IPAD DOES AND MY BOX DOES..WHY?

roku on living room tv, have att tv app, no local channels yet my ipad gets them, and my cable box in my other room does  

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 hours ago

Questions

AT&T Now Remote Not Working

My ATT Now remote will not hold programming. Once we program it, it loses programming after about 5 min to an hour. That is when I get the slow blue f

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

6 hours ago

Questions

Better Android TV Box

Hi, I really like the way AT&T has integrated all of the search features in the cheap Osprey Android TV box they sell, but it is way too slow

Questions

Apple TV app needs development

I’ve been a subscriber for almost 2 years and I have seen zero evidence of development of this product. I keep waiting for bug fixes to some really an

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Jay1985 

19 hours ago

Questions

Change to tv live

I want to change from direct to tv love how do I go about doing that?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

lydian 

a day ago

Questions

Unable to set recording for ANY of my LOCAL channels

There is no option to hit record for any of the local channel programs when viewing ahead in the Guide (non-locals have the option available). It loo

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

COtto1984 

a day ago

Questions

Channel selection problems

We have had ATT TV Now streaming on our Roku Stick (with HDMI extend cable), both acquired about 2 years ago. Within the last 3-4 months we have expe

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts