Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Using AT&T TV NOW

Using AT&T TV NOW

Watching your favorite programs on AT&T TV NOW.

C
Att tv now app

Keep getting Popup message “content not authorized”

Questions

sound dropping out when channel is changed

Just yesterday sound cut out when changing channels (via Apple TV device). Restarted device and TV. Sound back until changing channel again. Chat tips

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Can not record some of ESPN Sports Center

Following the advice here I'm trying to record the follow on show to my scheduled recordings. However, I keep getting an error trying to record some

Questions

Parental control for Apps

Hi everyone, As a recent customer of ATT TV, I was surprised to see that the parental controls don't apply or extend to the Apps selection. 

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Login issues

I gave up. For several days I couldn’t login att tv app on iPhone. Spoke to supper 3 times. Done everything. I’ve used this for about two

Questions

AT&T TV Now on Roku - app crashes when I try to view guide

Whenever I try and click on the down button on the Roku remote to view the guide, library or on demand options, the app crashes. I’ve updated the app,

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Questions

Time Zone???

I originally set up my Fire Stick on my TV when I lived in Colorado. Last month, I moved to Fl and still see local programming from Colorado.  I

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Questions

Recieving error 201: Please make sure your User ID and Password are both correct, and try again.

I am trying to log into the DirecTVNow app through Roku and while both my user id and password are 100 percent correct, it refuses to log in. It gives

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Questions

Error code 10006-008

I am getting an Error code on my vizio tv i noticed it several hours ago and there has been no change. I can't get any channels but I can still access

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

NBC playback in Google Chrome

I know that NBC can be played only in full screen and using web browsers. However, when I use my Windows 10 PC, the stream has no audio. Even if I mov

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts