Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Using AT&T TV NOW

Using AT&T TV NOW

Watching your favorite programs on AT&T TV NOW.

Direct tv now/att*tv now

I have been charged every month for this service since May 2018. I was trying to get wifi installed which never was and the man kept trying to get me

posted 

Today at 9:06 AM

• 

Last response by 

58 minutes ago

Where is my HBO???

I have been transferred 4 times and I just want to know why my HBO has been removed???? It was there yesterday!!!

posted 

Today at 3:11 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 10:00 AM

NBC app

Why do I get this message on nbc and cannot watch nbc content.... sorry your tv provider has discontinued access to NBC on this device

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:59 PM

IPTV Buffering with fiber 1000

I have fiber 1000 with an Orbi mesh as my wifi. Why do I buffer while watching IPTV? Is there a setting on my ARRIS BGW210-700 that could be causing

posted 

Yesterday at 3:44 PM

ATT Sportsnet Pittsburgh

ATT owns ATTSN.ATT owns ATT TV NOW. Get this channel on your service and you’ll have tons of new customers, me included. I use Hulu+Live to watch peng

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:35 PM

trying to watch tv online

Now when i click on a show it ask to download Direct TV player.  I do this and is downloads CicoVideoGuard.  I install the download and nothing happen

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

how to identify which devices are streaming at&t now

how can I identify which devices are using my at&t now account?

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

How do I see which devices are streaming?

I receive a 1554 error saying I have to many streams but only one is active. I have check all devices and all have it shut off. How do I see which are

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Lately (past few months) App keeps making me login again.

This started a number of weeks ago no. For some reason, the Apple TV AT&T TV Now app, is not saving my credentials. I have checked the Apple TV sett

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

DVR only recording 5 episodes

Several months ago the CloudDVR started limiting episodes of shows I set to record to 5. I have plenty of space to save more. Anyone else have this pr

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago