Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Using AT&T TV NOW

Using AT&T TV NOW

Watching your favorite programs on AT&T TV NOW.

L
AT&T now won’t let me use down arrow even

After uninstalling app and unplugging TV and Roku .I don’t have the the Roku player it still continues to let me view but can’t use the down arrow to

Questions

Streaming

We have 3 boxes but when I download the app on my daughters smart tv it says streaming limit reached? What does this mean and how do I fix it? It says

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

what's on now not working

My "What's On Now" is not working, it takes me to the listing of all the episodes instead of the current show. I have to go to the menu to find live s

Questions

AT&T TV Now on Roku - app crashes when I try to view guide

Whenever I try and click on the down button on the Roku remote to view the guide, library or on demand options, the app crashes. I’ve updated the app,

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Can not record some of ESPN Sports Center

Following the advice here I'm trying to record the follow on show to my scheduled recordings. However, I keep getting an error trying to record some

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Questions

Att tv now app

Keep getting Popup message “content not authorized”

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

sound dropping out when channel is changed

Just yesterday sound cut out when changing channels (via Apple TV device). Restarted device and TV. Sound back until changing channel again. Chat tips

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Parental control for Apps

Hi everyone, As a recent customer of ATT TV, I was surprised to see that the parental controls don't apply or extend to the Apps selection. 

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Login issues

I gave up. For several days I couldn’t login att tv app on iPhone. Spoke to supper 3 times. Done everything. I’ve used this for about two

posted 

a day ago

Questions

Time Zone???

I originally set up my Fire Stick on my TV when I lived in Colorado. Last month, I moved to Fl and still see local programming from Colorado.  I

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts