Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Using AT&T TV NOW

Using AT&T TV NOW

Watching your favorite programs on AT&T TV NOW.

E
AT&T TV Now on Roku - app crashes when I try to view guide

Whenever I try and click on the down button on the Roku remote to view the guide, library or on demand options, the app crashes. I’ve updated the app,

Questions

Using AT&T TV Now as provider for ESPN App

On my iPhone, I was able to choose AT&T TV as provider, with my AT&T TV Now account, in order to watch ESPN in the ESPN App (I am NOT talking about wa

Questions

Unable to record NHL Hockey local team games only

The recent games on NBCS and Fox Sports local affiliates, it will let me record all games other than my local team's game. If I try it gives an "error

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

ATT TV SOFTWARE UPDATES

When I turn on the TV it says there’s a software update and asks if I want to allow it to update and I push the OK button but it doesn’t do anything h

Questions

How to avoid streaming limit?

I have AT&T Now, which I access though my Roku. Ever couple of weeks or so I'll get an error saying I've reached my streaming limit, which is odd beca

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

at&t login

I was made aware that I was able to watch my AT&T tv on my laptop. I went to the site to login, I typed in the username as well as the password and I

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Scrolling through guide

The new version of the app has a terrible guide interface.  (Edited per community guidelines) I want to scroll through and find my channel and show. 

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

How do I fix my sound? It is broken and garbled

My sound is all broken up and is indistinguishable.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

Regional sports channels

I upgraded my package to get Fox sports north and it says permission not granted

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

ATT TV works with Roku?

I've been thinking of "cutting the cord". I have two TVs with ATT Uverse. One TV has a Roku device. If I switched over to ATT TV could I simply buy/ge

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts