Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Using AT&T TV NOW

Using AT&T TV NOW

Watching your favorite programs on AT&T TV NOW.

S
address

need to change my address? I just talk with a repersitive told me I had to go on line

Questions

CANT SIGN ON,

IWANT TO CHANGE MY ADDRESS

Questions

Using Roku Remote to get Favorites List I have saved

I clicked on the heart next to all my favorite channels.Now, how to I find this list, so I don't have to scroll through the entire list of 60+ channel

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Varalakshmi 

3 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

favorites

My channels selected as a favorite change at random and it does not matter which device I am viewing ATT tv, I use and Apple TV, Roku, and a Fire stic

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Gilk 

4 hours ago

Questions

TV Now Auto-Resume

On phones, if (a) playback on the TV Now app is paused, (a) a different app is brought to the forefront, and (c) TV Now is returned to the forefront,

Questions

10007-013 We're experiencing a temporary issue playing this content. Please give it a moment and try again.

I've been dealing this intermittently and sometimes constantly for at least the last two weeks.   Channel wont load.  

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

gatorxing 

a day ago

Questions

dvr nationwide outage?

My DVR hasn't allowed me to record shows for over a week now. Tech support told me last night that there is a "nationwide" problem that affects all AT

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Jrandomuser 

a day ago

Questions

AT&T TV Now - The DVR function has never worked correctly. I want to cancel contract

I have had the service almost 3 months. Made multiple contacts to Tech Service regarding the DVR function. Issues have never been resolved. I canno

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

atmich 

a day ago

Questions

ATT TV Being Blocked to my IP address

My new ISP has re-used IP addresses originally registered in Toronto, but 3 years ago changed the registry to our city - Centennial Colorado. For som

Questions

Recieving error 201: Please make sure your User ID and Password are both correct, and try again.

I am trying to log into the DirecTVNow app through Roku and while both my user id and password are 100 percent correct, it refuses to log in. It gives

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Johnsonshelley17 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts