Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Using AT&T TV NOW

Using AT&T TV NOW

Watching your favorite programs on AT&T TV NOW.

T
Forced to switch from Uverse to Att TV

I recently switched to a new apartment unit in my SAME complex (500 ft down street) and was told UVerse did not service at the "new address" so could

Questions

Regional Sports Networks, out of region

Hi,  I am in Northeast and was wondering if AT&T TV ultimate package will let me watch out of market sports on any of the regional sports networks or

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

AT&T osprey box stuck in Directv beta mode

AT&T osprey box stuck in  Directv beta mode and won't update to AT&TV. I tried resetting via the red button as well as within the settings but it just

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

Audio dropout

Audio is dropping out in iOS devices and also MacBook Air.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

Siri integration on ATV isn't working right

I loved being able to use Siri to tell TV Now to change channels.  But now it seems to not work with most of the stations I would use it with.  This i

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

#AttTvNow Go Big Subcribers don't have an option for 500 dvr hours

I think its total (Edited per community guidelines) that go big subcribers don't have access to a dvr addon or more hours of dvr. Only plus and max cu

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

No internet connection to tv

I’ve replaced my modem and moved it closer to the tv but tv still says no internet connection (yet my laptop and other devices work fine).

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Att Now DVR not usable

Recording live feed from local station. Playback either buffers or stalls and starts over. I am using Roku 3800x for at least 2 years no issue. I have

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

On Demand AT&T TV

Trying to watch previous seasons/episodes of Yellowstone.   Initially found all seasons/episodes 1-3 listed.   I tried to watch the pilot episode but

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

AT&T TV NOW

I am 73 years old. I didn't want cable anymore and I saw an add for AT&T TV NOW so I called.  The customer service rep. told me that they didn't offer

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts