Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Using AT&T TV NOW

Using AT&T TV NOW

Watching your favorite programs on AT&T TV NOW.

J
I cant turn in subtitles in Att app on my Samsung tv

I have installed the Att app on my Samsung tvs but cannot turn in the text within the app. I can press enter on my control and see the text box in the

Questions

TV Narration

How do I turn off the narration feature on att tv now? It seems to only be doing it on TBS, TNT and USA. I cannot find a setting to turn off and my CC

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lydian 

14 hours ago

Questions

AT&T TV NOW - screen freezing during commercials on certain channels

Is anyone else having issues with screen freeze on certain channels during certain commercials.  It appears to happen mostly on Volkswagon & HBO Max c

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Oneblessedman 

17 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

at&t tv now

I keep getting code 50001-001

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

bcbsncjlj 

2 years ago

Questions

Unable to DVR local channels

Anyone else unable to DVR local channels? Spoke with five different AT&T reps and all of them gave me a different reason for why I can’t DVR local cha

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

doonsmaulers 

2 days ago

Questions

On Demand problems

When I go to the On Demand TV section of AT&T Now some TV shows will not start. Chicago PD is one example.  Some of the episodes will run bu

posted 

2 days ago

Questions

Delayed sound out of sync with video on all channels

Just installed my Roku and Direct TV Now service and there is a pronounced delay of the sound signal which is making me crazy.  Totally out of sync. 

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

keithclark 

2 days ago

Questions

App opens through Apple TV Have Sound but no Picture

I can open the AT&T Now app through my Apple TV but every channel I select it will play the sound but no picture. Never had this issue before. &n

Questions

Issue: My Library Deleted Titles Redisplayed

A My Library content title is deleted using the 3-dot icon displayed on the main My Library page and the hours available for recording seems to increa

Questions

AT&T tv now

AT&T tv now is not opening. I use a Roku which opens every other channel but this one.  It’s been 2 days previously when it did open there w

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts