Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Using AT&T TV NOW

Using AT&T TV NOW

Watching your favorite programs on AT&T TV NOW.

How many streams on MAX plan?

I know this has probably been asked and answered, but it's unclear from the main web page. I have a grandfathered plan right now and I pay for an extr

Questions

Login error 201

I am logging into my AT&T TV account and it does not recognize the username and password I created when I set the other TVs up. Granted, I am sett

Questions

AT&T DVR

how do I access the settings for the DVR, it limits shows to 30 episodes and erases programs after 90 days.

Questions

Zoom and Stretch Functions Not Available on AT&T TV Now?

The Spanish language channels on AT&T TV Now are all messed up as to aspect ratios. The HD channels are fine, but most channels are still in SD.&

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Train 

6 hours ago

Questions

Recorded show will not play on Roku.

I have one show recorded last weekend that when I try to play it on my Roku, I get a pop-up: Unfortunately, there's an issue. Sorry, that didn't wor

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

12 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

TCM not appearing on ATT Now, giving error 30002-018.

I have grandfathered older ATT Now subscription. TCM was working fine up until today at noon.  Screen shows error 30002-018.  Not working w

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

danceil 

13 hours ago

Questions

reactivate directv now

trying to reactivate my account on directv now. tried logging on sends me to (https://www.att.com/support/article/att-tv/KM1262418/). I follow directi

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

bcbsncjlj 

2 years ago

Questions

HBO Go Com Activate Samsung Smart TV

HBO Go not working on Samsung Smart TV.   Always make use of the quality cables to connect the Samsung TV to the power source or to any of t

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Jrandomuser 

15 hours ago

Questions

not letting me log in to att tv app

I just purchased the at&t tv this morning and ive downloaded the app on my phone and tv and it will not allow me to log in to watch tv. It keeps

Questions

Difference between Bookmark and Record

When typing the name of a show into the DTVN search box and after it finds the show, it offers two options: Record Series and Bookmark...  what is the

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Jeffster 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts