Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Using AT&T TV NOW

Using AT&T TV NOW

Watching your favorite programs on AT&T TV NOW.

How can I go back to the same channel I was last time?

Hello, I have an att&t tv now account, I stream it in my living room, main bedroom, and my kids' room, 3 in total. When I watch a channel, in my r

Questions

The at&t tv app will constantly try to load after or before a commercial break on on-demand

The app will continually keep loading and will not stop until you pause then unpause, which will usually glitch it out for a minute though. Sometimes

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

42 minutes ago

Questions

AttTVNow Account is locked

I purchased an ATTTVNow account to compare it to my current You/tubeTV account. I like ATTTVNow much better but have become locked out of my account

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Jrandomuser 

14 hours ago

Questions

iOS App resolution problem-iPhone 12 Pro

Started to have resolution issue with the new app update on my iPhone 12 Pro. Hoping that they can fix this at the earliest.

Questions

Issue: Floating Playback Window Crashes

Equipment: Chromebook with an internal HDMI port is connected to an HDMI Matrix which, in turn, is connected to an external computer monitor. When

Questions

Issue: Mirroring Chromebook Stream to External Display

TV Now streaming via app seems to repeatedly invoke the error message displayed below. Configuration: Chromebook with an internal HDMI port is connect

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Playlists

My wife and I are both using DIRECTV Now. Can we set up seperate profiles and manage our individual playlists on the same account?

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

farmpa 

2 days ago

Questions

Recording a series

How do I record a series that I'm not currently watching?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 days ago

Questions

TV Now Guide in Phone Chrome Browser: Incomplete Display

The TV Now Guide, viewed using a phone Chrome browser in portrait orientation, does not seem to display the content columns' data for the bottom half

Questions

Unable to set recording for ANY of my LOCAL channels

There is no option to hit record for any of the local channel programs when viewing ahead in the Guide (non-locals have the option available). It loo

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

KBMe 

3 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts