Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Using AT&T TV NOW

Using AT&T TV NOW

Watching your favorite programs on AT&T TV NOW.

Why guide no longer shows times for the shows

Guide used to show the start time and end time for each show now it doesn’t why ? How do I get it to show again?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

error code error https://zlp42597.vci.att.com/sps/authservice/authentication

When trying to access hbo go on my cell or tv i receive the following. error code https://zlp42597.vci.att.com/sps/authservice/authentication when try

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Content no available

Multiple channels will play for a bit and then go to blue backgorund reading Content not availible. Have restarted app, deleted and reinstalled and un

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

AT&T TV Now app

When I click on the TV app it tells me I don't have permission from the programer to stream it in my current location. I am home and using my TV. It w

Where is HBO?

My printed lineup of TV channels does not list HBO,etc. which AT&T promised me I'd get free for the first 3 months. How do I get the?

There was a problem parsing the response from our partner, please try again.

I am trying to add Epix to my Roku and when I add AT&T TV Now and sign in, this error message pops up:{"message":"There was a problem parsing the resp

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Where is my HBO,etc.?

I just got AT&T TV and downloaded the prin tout of the entertainment channels. I understand I also get 3 months of HBO,etc., but these channels are NO

Does AT&T TV Now use the 1 terabyte data cap provided by AT&T

I'm looking for a yes or no answer

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

streaming

we have a horrible picture, pixelation? our download speed is 103.03Mbps. what can we do or buy to speed up streaming so we get a good picture and do

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accepted Solution

How can I suspend Autopay on my ATTnow account ?

I am affected by COVID 19 and usually pay my bill via Autopay, I would like to suspend until May 19th when my bill is due againHow can I do that pleas

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…