Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
Using AT&T TV NOW

Using AT&T TV NOW

Watching your favorite programs on AT&T TV NOW.

A
cannot delete shows

I have 2 shows stuck in some kind of limbo. I have tried to delete them but they are stuck. The "delete" or trash symbol no longer appears and the sho

Questions

Movie stop start repeatedly an hour after the movie began

An hour after starting TCM movie, began stop start stop and then run for ten minutes and repeat

Questions

AT&T TV On Chromebook Suddenly Seems to Crash At Logo Screen

Context: AT&T TV app version 4.0.6.34976 on Chromebook loads blank blue screen, then AT&T TV logo appears and logo screen seems to disappear.

Questions

Channel is not included in your subscription package. Please contact your TV provider to add it.

I'm trying to watch videos on the MTV website, but when I login using my cable provide (Directv), I get the error message:  "MTV is not included in yo

Questions

Can no longer use VPN for AT&T TV Now due to updates.

Previously, I was using AT&T/DirecTV Now on the AT&T TV Android TV device and Google Chrome while connecting to a VPN because I was watching ABC out-o

Questions

Maximum number of streams reached. Too many streams. Hey, I'm in my house and I haven't moved!

I've had my AT&T TV service for about 3 weeks now. I've been testing different WiFi router setups since disconnecting from Comcast and switching t

Questions

Can't fast forward

all of a sudden the fast forward doesn't work on my recordings, anyone else?

Questions

Watching NBA Finals While Recording In Progress - Unacceptable Functionality

Watching NBA Finals game 6 while recording is in progress, fast forward and skip ahead 15 seconds functions are inoperative. Actually, worse than inop

Questions

Owner of Content has restricted its streaming availability Error code 30002-018

I suddenly received an error message of "The Owner of Content has restricted its streaming availability Error code 30002-018" while watching TCM (Turn

Questions

No video

I just set up my Amazon Fire stick. I'm giving a no video message on my TV screen period is my remote supposed to light up question mark how do I get

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.