Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
TV shows

TV shows

Recaps, reviews and conversations about your favorite shows.

Closed

Game of Thrones Season 8 - Episode 5 Recap "Endings"

Warning – Series Spoilers Ahead   Spoiler (Highlight to read) Let’s just get right into it – our beloved show is going to end. Anyone who thought there would be a peaceful transition of power was wrong (although I doubt many actually thought that as… well, it’s Game of Thrones). They had me in the f

Questions

The New Doctor Who

Jodie Whittaker is the new Doctor Who!!  I liked her in the first season of Broadchurch, she played The Mom.       I'm ready for a new Doctor, unfortunately Peter Capaldi didn't make me consistently happy enough as any of the previous three Doct

Questions

Cartoons and Anime

Since there was a discussion on favorite movies somewhere in here which also involved discussions on animated movies (and because I'm a huge sucker for cartoons and/or anime), I wanted to ask you guys about your favorite cartoons and/or anime -- either ones that you loved watching while growing up,

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What to Watch On Halloween

When it comes to Halloween, there is quite the embarrassment of TV and movie riches, and it can be incredibly daunting to figure out what to watch and when. Never fear (well, in this case, definitely fear) - DIRECTV is here to help.   We sat around for hours and hours, moments away from zombificatio

Questions

How much excited are you for HBO Max House of Dragon?

The first episode releases in the new year I guess.

Questions

10 SPANISH-LANGUAGE TV SHOWS TO STREAM DURING NATIONAL HISPANIC HERITAGE MONTH

Celebrate National Hispanic Heritage Month by checking out this incredible selection of Spanish-language shows from HBO Europe, Latino and Latin America. Whether you’re into rom-coms, documentaries, crime dramas, the supernatural or beyond, this list has something for everyone to enjoy. And if

Questions

‘SUCCESSION’ IS ABOUT TO KICK THE 2022 EMMY RACE INTO HIGH GEAR

You thought the 2021 EMMYS race was stacked? That was nothing. Get ready for a 2022 awards traffic jam.And yes, it all starts with the Roy family. "SUCCESSION," which became a phenom during its second-season run in fall 2019, won the 2020 Emmys for drama series, writing, directing, lead actor (

Questions

13 TV SERIES TO STREAM FOR A SPOOKY HALLOWEEN SEASON

Craving some hair-raising content this fall? Then look no further than these 13 spooky television series from around the world, all packed with serious scares and genuine laughs for whatever mood you’re in and available to stream now on HBO MAX.

Questions

‘DEXTER: NEW BLOOD’S’ THEME IS FATHERS AND SONS

Award-winning drama "DEXTER" aired for eight seasons on SHOWTIME from 2006 to 2013, earning four Emmy Awards, two Golden Globe Awards, a Screen Actors Guild Award, and a Television Critics Association Award during its original run. Now, everyone's favorite serial killer is back in "Dexter:

Questions

TRIPLE THREAT NATALIE MORALES RECONNECTS WITH HER CUBAN ROOTS IN BILINGUAL ‘LANGUAGE LESSONS’

There was a time in NATALIE MORALES’ career where she avoided wearing hoop earrings or the color red to auditions for fear she’d look “too Latina” and toned down the accent she’d developed growing up around her family of Cuban refugees in Florida.So imagine her surprise

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

netflix

I have netflix on my computer and now have a smart tv. Where do i get the code to sign in on tv?

Questions

NORM MACDONALD WAS COMEDY’S WEIRD EVERYMAN. EVEN WHEN IT MADE US UNCOMFORTABLE

Norm Macdonald, the comedian, died Sept. 14 at age 61, from cancer; he had been dealing with it for years without letting many people know, which seems in character for a person who came across on television, in movies and on podcasts as private yet unguarded, a regular guy in the form of a question

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.