Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
TV shows

TV shows

Recaps, reviews and conversations about your favorite shows.

Nine-nine!

I was so thrilled when NBC picked up Brooklyn Nine-Nine! I've been obsessively watching the Nine-Nine, every since it premiered, and (along with The G

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

Cartoons and Anime

Since there was a discussion on favorite movies somewhere in here which also involved discussions on animated movies (and because I'm a huge sucker fo

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

Homecoming

Who else has watched Homecoming? I fell out of interest with Mr. Robot after the first year, so I was very pleasantly surprised at how much I loved th

The Delicious Disasters of Camping

HBO's new show Camping (from the creators of Girls) showcases eight adults who share my struggles with wanting to enjoy sleeping in a tent with the so

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Ryan Murphy: Genre-Bending & Rule-Breaking

Ryan Murphy doesn’t shy away from the shocking or the bizarre. Instead he sidles up to it, with a magnifying glass in tow to examine it from every ang

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Intellectually Low Brow

While low brow humor is usually defined by a lack of intellectual interests, we've seen more and more shows blur that line and we're here for it. Some

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Horror marathon on direct tv

Which movie channelis playing all night horror on Halloween

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Halloween episodes

Back when every show premiered in September and ran through approximately May, the Halloween special was not only a staple of the schedule but also us

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Hallow-stream 2018

Ghouls gather round! Spirits from the great beyond tune in! Witches park that broom and grab a seat on the couch! Oh, and humans, you can watch too.  

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What to Watch On Halloween

When it comes to Halloween, there is quite the embarrassment of TV and movie riches, and it can be incredibly daunting to figure out what to watch and