Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
TV shows

TV shows

Recaps, reviews and conversations about your favorite shows.

How much are college athletes' names and images worth?

How much are a college athlete's name, image and likeness worth? And who would want to pay for them? The questions are front and center now that the N

Questions

Binge watching during coronavirus

With very little to do, other than stay in front of the TV, I was wondering what we’re all binge watching?I finally caught The Mandalorian (which I mo

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

LilSebastian 

8 months ago

Questions

What’s Next for The Mandalorian and Star Wars TV?

When The Mandalorian premiered on Disney+, the House of Mouse's new streaming service filled to the brim with content, it forever changed the landscap

Questions

Latinx Representation On TV is Getting Better But Still Has a Ways to Go

Latinx representation on television has seen a sharp uptick in recent years with shows like One Day at a Time, Jane the Virgin, Vida, and the Part of

Questions

The New Doctor Who

Jodie Whittaker is the new Doctor Who!!  I liked her in the first season of Broadchurch, she played The Mom.     &nb

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

wjstarr 

8 months ago

Questions

The One Where They Got Back Together

It’s official, Friends fans! After 15 years, nine months, and innumerable fan requests from around the globe, we now have the ‘brand-new information’

Questions

High Fidelity: The Art Of The Remake

The art of the remake is delicate and finite. Sticking to the source material too closely can elicit criticism, but so can veering too far off. High F

Questions

Female Empowerment: The Best Women-Led TV of the Decade

Television in the 2010s was marked by trends like the popularity of anthology TV, the death of the antihero protagonist, and, crucially, the rise of f

Questions

The TV Shows That Will Air Their Final Episodes in 2020

Several beloved, long-running shows took their final bows last year, including Game of Thrones, The Big Bang Theory and Veep. But 2020 looks to be jus

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

davidbk 

10 months ago

Questions

‘Grey’s Anatomy’: Are More ‘Station 19’ Crossovers in the Works?

With Shonda Rhimes now under a big Netflix deal and one of her ABC shows going off the air this year, Grey's Anatomy and Station 19 are the only shows

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts