Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
TV shows

TV shows

Recaps, reviews and conversations about your favorite shows.

Killing Eve ...

Does anyone else, here, watch Killing Eve? If so, what are your thoughts on the new season?   While it's been enjoyable, and the new showrunner has do

Game of Thrones Season 8 - Episode 2 Recap "Death has many faces"

Warning – Series Spoilers Ahead   Spoiler (Highlight to read) As the wife and I watched the latest episode of Game of Thrones, one thing was abundantl

Game of Thrones Season 8 - Episode 1 Recap "And so my watch begins..."

Like many of you, Season 7 left me on the edge of my seat wondering who was going to ultimately take the throne. Was it going to be Daenerys, descenda

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

Cable TV MSNBC audio visual doesn't match

Audio and visual does not match it looks like they're lip-syncing I have cable TV Spectrum and MSNBC is the only cow with the problem

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Game of Thrones Avatars!

For seven seasons we’ve watched characters fight, strategize and sacrifice for the Iron Throne. As the final season approaches, on April 14th, only on

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

BRAND NEW!!! Exclusive Game of Thrones Merchandise - available for limited time only!

Only available online, this limited-edition wireless charger, inspired by the hit HBO series Game of Thrones™, will keep your device fully powered as

Whats your favorite TV series?

Some of my favorite tv series still running are "The Good Fight, The Blacklist, Enemy Within, Jack Ryan, BlindSpot, Magnum P.I." What's your favorite

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

can you set the dvr to record your shows 1 time and when they come on will they record each wk ty

can you set the dvr to record your shows 1 time and when they come on will they record each wk ty

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

Television Reboots

It seems everything old is new, again, on TV.   With the news that HBO is bringing back Perry Mason, with The American's Matthew Rhys taking over Raym

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Go Behind the Scenes of True Detective

True Detective, the HBO hit anthology series, season three is set in the nearly mystical location in the southern US -  a perfect setting for a murder