Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
TV shows

TV shows

Recaps, reviews and conversations about your favorite shows.

How Robert Redford Became President on Watchmen

The Watchmen pilot episode dropped a bombshell on American history: Oscar winner and Sundance Film Festival co-founder Robert Redford is the president

Is "The Mandalorian" Boba Fett?

Disney's streaming service, Disney+ , recently launched with the debut of its flagship original series, The Mandalorian.   The Mandalorian is the firs

The Most Daring Hours of TV ... Ever

"It's OK, we don't have to talk".   So began the most recent episode of Sam Esmail's Mr Robot. And it was followed by – well – nobody talking. 405 M

Watchmen: A Guide for Newcomers to the HBO Show

Do you know who the Comedian and Dr. Manhattan are? Are you familiar with the Keene Act? Do you want to understand the mind of the series' key creator

HBO's Watchmen could be genre fans' new obsession after 'Game of Thrones'

Watchmen, first published in 1986 in single-issue comic format, is considered one of the greatest graphic novels of all time and was the only one to b

New TV Season

With the 2019-2020 TV Season around the corner, what new shows are you looking forward to? Which favorites are you happy to have coming back?

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

8 months ago

Mr. Robot

I got way into Mr. Robot's 1st season - almost obsessively so. Then I disliked the 2ndseason almost as strongly as I loved the 1st and peace out'ed be

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

8 months ago

summertime lover

y'all ... don't laugh but summertime lover is a total bop is it a legit song? i shazamed the at&t boy band commercial but got no result.  w

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

9 months ago

Everything is fine - rewatching shows

With The Good Place coming back, for it's final season, next month - I've started rewatching, last seasons episodes. What's a little funny is I rem

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

9 months ago

The Biggest Snubs & Surprises Of The 2019 Emmy Nominations

Time to fill in your binge-watching calendar, because the 2019 Emmy nominations are out. Some shows came up over and over — looking at you, Marvelous

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

9 months ago