Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
TV shows

TV shows

Recaps, reviews and conversations about your favorite shows.

Revolution, Streamed: Rappers DaBaby and Lil Baby Make Protest Music for the Masses

In the music video for his new protest single, "The Bigger Picture," hip-hop star Lil Baby zigzags through the streets of his hometown, Atlanta, on a

Questions

‘Penny Dreadful’ Writer John Logan on ‘Cultural Appropriation’: ‘Writers Have to Dream Freely’

A city planning document might not seem like a promising place to find inspiration for a new season of a fantasy horror series – but John Logan, the T

Questions

SNL’s Best Political Impressions of the Past 20 Years

Saturday Night Live has been the home to some of the most memorable United States political comedy skits for the past 30 years. And some of them have

Questions

The Grammys Rebrand ‘Urban’ and Rap Categories to Be More Inclusive

As part of an ongoing commitment to “evolve with the musical landscape,” the Grammys unveiled a number of key changes to their annual award categories

Questions

5 TV Shows That Broke Ground With LGBTQ Dads

With popular television series like ABC's "Modern Family" and Netflix's "Grace and Frankie" featuring same-(Edited per community guidelines) parents,

Questions

‘S.W.A.T.’ Creator Aaron Rahsaan Thomas Knows Cop Shows Need To Do Better

Aaron Rahsaan Thomas grew up in Kansas City, Missouri, where he was aware of the complicated relationship between his community and the cops. One day,

Questions

Netflix Launched a Black Lives Matter Collection of 45 Films and TV Shows

Film and television can be powerful tools in the fight against racism. And, in light of the recent Black Lives Matter movement around the world, many

Questions

How Deaf Advocates Won the Battle for Closed Captioning and Changed the Way Americans Watch TV

Harry Lang had just graduated from college with a bachelor’s degree in physics. But as Americans across the country gathered around their television s

Questions

Accepted Solution

Lilly picture?

My little brother has a HUGE CRUSH on Lilly. His birthday is coming up soon. Is there any way possible to get a autographed picture of the actress tha

posted 

21 days ago

• 

Last response by 

20 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

CNN and Lousy NEWS SERVICE

I am a significant holder of at&t stock. I voted against all board of directors for at&t and will do so at every turn. I have been able to get many ot

posted 

25 days ago

• 

Last response by 

24 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts