Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
Troubleshooting

Troubleshooting

Have you run into an issue? What you need to get up & running.

C
Cannot Sign-In with Unlimited Elite Plan - Customer Service unable to help- "We need to verify your subscription loop"

Spent 5+ hours with att support in various departments and they keep bouncing me around to Technical Support, Advanced Technical support, Password Support, ATT Watch Now tv support , FAQ pages and one of the reps even told me to go to a ATT store to figure this out. Seriously, I was sold and upgrade

Questions

HBO Max account

My HBO Max account is not working. On the app it says it “expired” but on my AT&T account it says I still have HBO Max. Help?

Questions

Can’t get HBOMAX to work on Appletv

I am supposed to have free HBO MAX with my unlimited plan but cannot get it to work on my appletv

Questions

HBO max

Just signed up for service yesterday and learning a new phone as well. I am having problems with HBO max authenticating my account. Yes I have the unlimited elite plan so it is included but every time I try to log on I get the same error message.  Please help

Questions

I am having trouble logging in HboMax

After having so much trouble logging in, I called the At&T HboMax help desk at 877 285-0144. The customer service rep was so helpful and patient with me. I had one too many logins, after consolidating to one login, I was finally able to login, without getting “unable to verify your subscription

Questions

Hbo max with elite plan

If I have the elite plan which includes hbo max, will it cost me extra or "data charges" to stream hbo max using only my data and not a wifi connection? I haven't used hbo max because I'm still unsure if it will charge me to stream using the only data option.

Questions

Joined AT&T

I joined AT&T and The elite plan is fair but I have problems getting on HBO Max sometimes Truly yours Levan A Walker

Questions

Stop HBO MAX texts.

I'm apart of a family group plan for At&t. I am not the sole account holder. I do not have the account ID or password. Nor do I want it. I already have HBO Max. I've gotten one text a day for 2 weeks offering me an HBO Max subscription. I don't want it. I text "OFF" "STOP" "I DON'T WANT IT" "PLE

Questions

Accepted Solution

Having issues watching HBO max

Hey I am having Sony Tv, so when ever I click on HBO max on my tv, it doesn't respond. But when i check history, it shows the activity. I don't know what's happening? Is the fault in my TV or in HBO Max? Thanks

Questions

Problem with HBO Max on Roku

HBO Max was still crashing all the time on my Roku, so I finally gave iup and cancelled HBO Max. Understand the probem was supposed to be solved by HBO by now but isn't. I tried all the recommendations including re-booting, etc., but nothing worked to solve the problem. Understand this is a major H

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to get HBO Max?

Is the App the only way to get HBO Max or can it be add to your HBO subscription?

Questions

Closed

Profiles do not separate watch history

We are watching Game of Thrones through two separate profiles and each time someone watches, both profiles sync to that episode.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.