Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
Troubleshooting

Troubleshooting

Have you run into an issue? What you need to get up & running.

S

Accepted Solution

Android Streaming Box not playing hbomax

I have two android streaming boxes. I can install hbomax app on both boxes and log into my AT&T provider account. I can select titles to stream bu

Questions

HBOMAX service error

I have AT&T internet 1000 and have the HBOMAX app on my Sony Bravia 4k tv. I am streaming between 210 and 340 mbps according to the spped apps I

Questions

Accepted Solution

How to get Dolby Digital 5.1 sound with HBO Max App?

Hello everyone,I face problem with HBO Max App & Dolby Digital... Does anyone know how to get Dolby Digital 5.1 sound with the HBO Max app?Due to

Questions

Oops! Something went wrong! Please restart app

I keep getting this while watching friends, it happens about every 2 to 3 shows and will not keep playing? I have restarted, removed app and re-instal

Questions

HBO Max must be a scam

I was supposed to be getting HBO Max with my Unlimited and More package, and while it worked for a month or so, I haven’t been able to log in for week

Questions

Hacks will not play

I am unable to watch Hacks on HBO Max. Every time I try to play the show it fails. I get either an error message or it dumps me pack to the home page.

Questions

HBO MAX very slow to load

Our HBOMAX is very slow to load. We're using AT&T fiber with outstanding speed tests.  Both of our Fire sticks 4Ks are slow to load HBOMAX y

Questions

I'm having issues watching hbomax on my tv.when check history, it shows I accessed the app.

When click on the hbomax, it doesn't respond but when I look at the history, it shows indicates there's been activity. I have a Samsung tv.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't record show

I'm trying to record mare of Easton and even though it shows that I have it set to record, it's not in my list of recordings. What am I doing wrong?

Questions

Roku Access With HBO Max

I've got access to HBO Max through ATT and Direct TV on my desktop computer. However, I'm not able, after downloading the HBO Max App on my Roku, to a

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.