Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Troubleshooting

Troubleshooting

Have you run into an issue? What you need to get up & running.

G
Free HBO Max

Hello, I recently got 1000mh from Att internet, would you please send me the directions on how to download HBO Max to my LG 3Dtv     Thank

Questions

HBO Max outage

Can’t access HBO Max in the early hours of Monday Sept 14. Redownloaded the app, and then it gave me a nice long error message code Planned outage

Questions

HBO Max Cannot Verify My AT&T Subscription

I have an AT&T plan that includes HBO Max, but every time I try to log into HBO Max using my AT&T account log-in, I receive the following mess

Questions

HBO now and directv

So I recently switched plans and now receive the HBO now. Question is is there a way to link it to my directv service? I’m not finding how to do it. O

Questions

Accepted Solution

Can't stream on 1st try

First time I've tried to log in and play a series with HBO Max, log in fine, but when I try to stream Lovecraft Country I get an error message that it

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

timbuk2okc 

7 days ago

Questions

HBO MAX

I love the invitations for HBO MAX, problem is I have ROKU Ultra and don't believe you support the most popular device. Thanks - Mike

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

OttoPylot 

8 days ago

Questions

Can't watch anything on HBOMAX after logging in

I can watch all the trailers and promos, but everything I want to watch says "we're having trouble playing this item at this time". What to do?

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

timbuk2okc 

10 days ago

Questions

Is there a way to tell what I already watched

Say I watched a bunch of movies. Is there a list somewhere on my account that tells me what I already watched on HBO MAX?

posted 

22 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carlita10 

10 days ago

Questions

HBO Go and HBO Max through ATT TV w/ ATT Unlimited Elite Wireless plan

So, this will be confusing, but I'll do my best to simplify it. Also, my issue ranges across a wide array for topics so I just picked one. Simply put,

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

cabanachives 

12 days ago

Questions

HBO max

My HBO max isn't working

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question