Watching Max

Watching Max

Find your favorite shows on the Max app.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(307)

Accepted Solution

Any way to add UHD to HBO Max by paying the difference?

I believe that the "free" subscription to HBO Max does not include 4K UHD and Dolby Atmos quality tier. Is there any way of paying the difference and enabling those features? Or I could switch to a different "free" streaming option w my AT&T subscription.  What other streaming subscription

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why I cant use wireless data hotdpot

Lifeline plan

Questions

Accepted Solution

i am facing issue about my TV

hello, i am experiencing persistent connectivity issues with my TV, disrupting streaming services and online content. Despite troubleshooting efforts, the problem persists, impacting the overall viewing experience. Seeking prompt assistance or guidance to resolve this issue.

Questions

Dolby Atmos and 4K UHD not working on Max

I have a subscription to Max through my AT&T internet. It used to offer 4K UHD and Dolby Atmos for certain shows and movies on Max.  I am no longer getting that.  How do I get that?  I would like to upgrade to the Ultimate Tier of Max to get those but it says I have to do it thro

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Verifying

I’m trying to create a login for my account but the store rep typed my email wrong and it’s sending confirmation codes/ID verification to my sons & husbands phones but not mine. How can I get into my account as primary

Questions

Cannot connect to MAX

I have an Unlimited Plan, including Max. Until a few weeks ago, I had no problem connecting to Max through the Max ATT link, but now (on my TV and computer) it says that I don't have access through my plan. My son's iPhone can sometimes connect but sometimes not. What can I do to make a reliable MAX

Questions

Accepted Solution

While watching the Max app, it shut down and now saying “can’t verify subscription”

While watching the Max app, it shut down and now saying “can’t verify subscription”

Questions

Accepted Solution

Lost HBO on DirecTV after adding a ,line to my ATT Unlimited Elite plan

We added a line for my kid in December, and I guess when the account went active, on the first of the year they cancelled my grandfathered "HBO for Life" agreement. I can still access the Max app, but none of the HBO channels through DirecTV.

Questions

Closed

Wrong language playback only in spanish

I have a new Chromecast with google TV 4k, I have been watching with no problems until a few days ago. Certain movies are only in Spanish. I attempted to change the language and english and espanol the movie is dubbed in Spanish only. I attempted to watch The Sitter 2011, and Pathfinder 2007. Both o

Questions

It keeps saying it’s sent me a code in my email but I haven’t received one yet

Been trying for a week and cannot get my att account set up

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.