Announcements
Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!
Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot system & device issues.

L
Digital life battery and key pad batteries

We replaced the large battery and the key pad batteries and we contiue getting the siren and low battery message. Pls help.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

new owners - alarm is chirping

We are new owners and 1) dont have service and 2) the alarm is chirping and we can turn it off.

Questions

Camera can't be added to home page

New cam can't be added to home page in android digital life app. Has a bug. No plus sign to add the cam as I see in iphone app. Please fix.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Alexa and Digital life issue

Over the past couple weeks or month. Alex will not control my Digital Life Skill.  It says my Digital life skill must be linked in the Alexa app

Questions

Using Alexa with Digital Life subscription - won't Lock the from Door

I am a Digital Life subscriber and also use the Alexa devices from Amazon. I added Digital Life to my Alexa 'Skills', but when I ask 'Alexa use Digita

Questions

Digital life tablet problem

I have updated my ZTE tablet and the time and temp still hasn't returned. Help please.

Questions

System Jam/Event Notification Reporting Offline Condition

My digital life system is not working. It started with a high pitch signal coming from the DLC box and the system light was orange.  Called in a

Questions

AT&T Altacel Lucent - Battery Backup. What is this dang cord called?!

Good morning gang,Prior to moving into my home, someone installed an AT&T Altacel Lucent Battery Backup for a security system.I'm pulling my hair

Questions

How do I reset the master code on digital life keypad?

Model number SR-KPD02 do I have to do both keypads or just one?

Questions

Sercomm RC8230D camera

Will this work with digital life. I bought one online and it says it is wireless or wired. Will this work with digital life? It says it will however

Questions

Open window at night

If I have an open window at night and turn on the alarm system using the bypass feature, can I close the window later without setting off the alarm? O

Questions

Can i access Digital Life from new AT&T Tv

I had DirecTV previously and was able to access my digital life alarm system from DirecTV reciever box.  Is this feature not available on AT&

Questions

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.