Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot system & device issues.

R
digital life app (and computer digital life)

tried numerous times to log on to my digital life app...........get error message (Error-900) after inputting my password. been on hold for 55 minutes to talk to digital life help line...still waiting.   what gives?  what does Error-900 mean?

Questions

It’s says it’s still in test mode but it did stop going off

it’s finally shut off , but it says it’s still in test mode

Questions

Now alarm is going off

It says it’s I test mode and it won’t shut off

Questions

Cannot login to digital life touchscreen controller

I have 3 digital life touchscreen controls and cannot login through any of them. I am able to login through the app on my phone just fine but not the touchscreen control tablets.When I click the ? in the lower right corner to check for a software update, and go through the process, it says my tablet

Questions

keypad change

How can I set the sound and lighting on my keypad in the master bedroom? I have gone on line to adjust the bedroom key pad but it's not doing what I have changed in the ap. How can I make the change?

Questions

how to make the alarm to stop beeping when opening and closing doors

I recently moved into a rental home and don't know how to cut the chiming off when the doors open and close. It didn't chime until we lost power yesterday for about 5 minutes.

Questions

Door Lock master PIN

I forgot my door lock master PIN. How can i reset it?

Questions

Thermostat

How do I set up a schedule with the thermostat? It says to click on setting and + in the thermostat tile, but I don't have anything.  

Questions

Digital Life app required to be on home network?

I have not been able to log into the Digitial Life app when I am not on my home WiFi network. My husband used to be able and now he has the same as myself. Is there some setting we need to set to allow this? Thanks! Michelle

Questions

DigitalLife set up new camera OC821

How do set up a new camera to my existing system?

Questions

romote

my remote is not working any more, is there a battery that I need to change? I opened it but could not locate the battery.

Questions

romote wont control receiver

remote wont adjust volume on receiver

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.