Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot system & device issues.

S
Camera

My camera is taking duplicate clips, how can I fix that?

Questions

new system please disable door open and close chirps

Hello we moved into a house with DIGITAL life installed and would like to have the door open/close beeps silenced. can someone help?

Questions

Lutron Intergration

Once a week ( every now and then a little longer), my Lutron intergration stops working. I have to go to self connect, click on Lutron, then click on refresh and it starts to work again. The lights always work with the app and Alexa while this is happening. Is there any way to keep this from lo

Questions

Siren Error

I recently deactivated my AT&T digital life account. I unplugged the sirens to get rid of the beeping sound, however the Keypad is now flashing AC Power Loss 1st Floor Siren and AC Power Loss 2nd Floor Siren. Is there a button I can press to get the Keypad to stop flashing these Errors??? I’ve t

Questions

Keypad: AC Power Loss

The alarm keypad display reads, "Ready to Arm" and below it blinks, "Keypad: AC Power Loss". I replaced all four original AA batteries with brand new NiMH rechargeable batteries, cleaned the four terminals on the keypad unit and the four slider connectors on the cradle, re-seated the keypad unit on

Questions

DLC warning beep on keypad

Ive ordered the replacement but don’t know how to shut off the warning beep in the meantime.

Questions

change my billing address

i need to change my billing address

Questions

Random/Ghost notifications on iOS App

Hi All! I have been starting to get random garage door/open/tilt/closed notifications that do not coincide with the garage door being open/closed. Whether at home or away, it will randomly give me notifications and in the Device Log it shows as well.  What should I do to try to diagnosis th

Questions

user id

I have a message that AT&T have changed the user id and you must change to an email address. I put in my email address and it tells me that it's already in use.  My question is if that's the email I use for my email, who or what email I suppose to put in?  I'm not creating a whole new

Questions

Digital life system troubkeshooting

Errors a/c pad was offline

Questions

Digital Life camera does not record video

The camera functions for live view but will no longer save video to archive.

Questions

Can’t restore my account

I paid my account balance that I owed and I can’t restore my service. How do I go about that?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.