Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot system & device issues.

(215)

Closed

Digital Life Network Connection

I have a new wireless network and password. How do I update my settings on the Digital Life app?  I tried on-line chat but it keeps telling me my session has expired.

Questions

Generate App Password

I am trying to generate and app password to use on Fetch rewards, but on my account and security tab the only thing it shows me is when I last changed my password. There is no option to generate an app password and it is really annoying.

Questions

Back door sensor takes lithium 123a not 2032?

Went through solution center to receive type of battery to replace on back door. I purchased the lithium 2032 but when I took off the cover a 123a was there. Do I have an old no longer used sensor?

Questions

Closed

Transfer of service

Bought a house with DigiLife equipment. Prior owner called AT&T DigiLife and requested "transfer of account/billing responsibility" to me per AT&T DigiLife's request. I call AT&T DigiLife to activate service in my name. Then they ask me to do the same thing again - have previous owner ca

Questions

DLC battery replacement

I have tried multiple times to order a battery from the app and from my account online and it's not working. Please help! The beeping is driving me crazy.

Questions

Motion detector

No scans are recorded due motion detection

Questions

system continues to beep

When we open the front door using the keypad on the lock provided by digital life, the system does not turn off. Instead it starts beeping which we know will trigger an alarm if we don’t manually turn it off. Open the door with the keypad used to turn the system off. What has changed?

Questions

Window sensor tamper alert

Received a notification that a window sensor had been tampered with. One of my dogs had knocked the sensor off the window.  I replaced the battery and then replaced the sensor back on window.  Got notification in the app that the sensor had been restored.  But my control panel still

Questions

Fire Alarm Keeps going off

All of our fire alarms went off this morning and was saying that there was a fire. We went all around the house and there was no fire.  The alarm pad showed nothing.  A few minutes later it happened again and then again.   What do I need to do to keep false alarms from happen

Questions

System not working

System hasn’t work in over a year. I don’t know why. Can someone come look at it? Also we had a thunderstorm last night and my tree fell hitting my outside camera. Please let me know.

Questions

How do I change the battery in my smoke detector?

How do I change the battery in my smoke detector? The alarm is beeping every 5 minutes or so.

Questions

Where'd the chat go???

I have had a terrible experience moving- I moved down 2 floors and across the hall in the same building and it has been an absolute nightmare. I have unresolved outstanding issues still- over a month later- and the chat feature has now disappeared from my account. It is like AT&T is making it pu

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.