We Still Have Great Cyber Week Deals: Check out our $5 and under smartphone deals!
Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot system & device issues.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(224)
M
Change of wifi

I am changing my home internet company. How do I reconnect my at&t alarm and cameras over to the new internet network? 

Questions

Need more Digital Life signs

We need more Digital Life signs since the old ones broken

Questions

Can I turn the door chimes off or adjust the volume?

We just had a new panel installed and the chime when a door opens is too loud

Questions

Com munication error.

My Digital life system is giving me a communication error message

Questions

Resetting pin code

I just purchased my home and it had the digital life complete set up in it. However the previous owner canceled the service several years ago and doesn't remember the pin number for the system. I want to keep the system as is but reset the pin to factory setting sort of speak. How and what shall I d

Questions

How do I connect my wireless cameras?

I have wireless cameras how do I connect them to my att internet or can they be connected?

Questions

How to get back the Thermostat icon that disappeared from the Home Screen?

Thermostat icon has disappeared from my Home Screen how can I get it back to the front

Questions

Yale door lock stuck

Our Yale door look is stuck and the door code does not unlock the door when using the app. I changed the batteries and this does not work when inputting the door lock code using the app or the door key pad the lock does not work and we just get some “chimes” from the door lock but the lock does

Questions

Low battery sms paused

Digital Life app shows that the low battery sms notification for our door lock is paused. There is no option to un-pause, and when trying to create a new program or notification, there is no option for a low battery sms for the door lock. How can we reactivate this notification?

Questions

Digital Life Thermostat not working

Other digital life thermostats working, just this one for this zone is not working. For example, it is set at 70 cool and room is at 74, but air is not coming on. Meanwhile in other rooms, if room is at 74, set to 73 at cool and a/c will come on.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(81)
Excellent Customer Service won me

A CSA named Melody (wish I knew a last name ) went above and beyond to help me out and that's the first in years of interactions I've had with multiple carriers. She sold me on att. Thank you

Questions

• Wireless

Will Active armor advance mobile security show location on my app's call logs?

when an unknown call came in, it look up the location where the call is coming from but when i check my call logs, it does not show the location , why is that ?

Questions

• Wireless

How to activate a prepaid sim card using a prepaid fast card?

Can't active prepaid sim without paying for a plan, and I've already gotten a prepaid fastcard.

Questions

• Wireless

Trouble connecting new Insignia TV to my ATT Uverse Box

New Insignia TV and there is trouble connecting my Uverse Box to it. Using HDMI cable and ports and it is trying to connect - there are glimpses of what is playing on the box but then only static.  I have rebooted the box and the whole Gateway System.  On the input I can see the 3 dots wh

Questions

• TV

Visual voicemail setup closes before finishing

I just changed from Verizon to ATT. I am trying to set up visual voicemail and it said I cannot until I give it phone permission which is already selected. I de and then reselect and then get the same message or the app closes. Can't get chat support since they are so busy. I have a Samsung S22.

Questions

• Wireless

Issues logging in with the app

I am having to reset my password every day when using the app on my phone or iPad. Both the att app and the U-verse app. I get an error message that says the limit for unsuccessful sign in attempts has been reached and I am forced to reset my password. This happens every day. When I log in on the we

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(302)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Android 13 | One UI 5 | Samsung Galaxy S22

I have SM-S901U ATT unlock. When will the update come to my smartphone? Friends with SM-S901U1 ATT have already received Android 13.

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

att.net login

I've used @att.net for almost 30 years and Outlook 2003 for 20 years. Now I I can't receive mail on my desktop or phone. When I log into yahoo, currently, It loops back to the login page. there is no "not you" button on the log in page. all remedies found on google (ipconfig/flushdns, clear cookies,

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.