Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot system & device issues.

J
How do I remove DLC 100 box when no plug is visible?

I need to remove DLC 100 box from closet. No visible plug is showing but AC light is on

Questions

camera stopped recording

Camera is not working or recording

Questions

Digital tablet

Tablet is not working

Questions

phone number and email address needed to make a claim for damages

Hello, We have damage to our property from an AT&T crew.  Can you please let me know the email address to your risk management department and claims department? A phone number would be good too. Thank you.

Questions

Digital life alarm beeping repeatedly

Bought a home with att system, but not active, a couple days ago it started beeping one lone beep every couple hours and if i dont press # to silence it keeps beeping every 5 minutes. I changed the batteries on all the window sensors but that did not help. I have to get up at 2 in the morning to sil

Questions

Video recording has the wrong time

My cameras video recorded after a motion is detected, but the time reported Is not pacific time, it is showing and recording using Easter times

Questions

App not properly completing tasks

Hi - everytime I use the app to either set alarm, or lock the doors or even use garage door when I click the option it doesn't do anything. I've had the system and app since 2017, never had this issue before. Just today I went to set alarm and it did nothing, however when I walked into the house to

Questions

WPS power supply

How do I get a new one. My back camera isn’t working, I checked the WPS and it doesn’t turn on.

Questions

chime on front door

New battery yesterday by technician. Now no chirp when that door opens. Other doors chirp fine. Volume is set all the way up. I removed the sensor cover and got a chirp when the battery moved by the magnet. Replaced the sensor cover. Still no chirp when the door opens

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

battery compartment

I don't have an account, but the previous homeowner had an AT&T security system. - it is chirping like crazy and I can't figure out where the battery compartment is. Any advice on how to find the battery compartment?

Questions

web site login

Is the website down? Been trying for the past 3 days to login but when i do, i just get a message stating "Attempting to Reconnect" and see the spinning circle.  Have also tried thru the app but again never completes the login process.

Questions

Siren: Replace battery

During the recent power outages of up to 6 hours at a time for over 48 hours, my Alarm system started beeping. I pushed the # key and silence the beeping for awhile. And I replaced the 4 AA batteries. Now the system say "SIREN: REPLACE BATTERY" What does this mean? And how do I fix it?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.