Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot system & device issues.

P
ZTE not connecting even after hard reset

I am still getting a login error asking me to forget password. I can log into my account on the computer with my info, why not the touchscreen?

Questions

Door lock alarm

My door lock alarm went off for unknown reason. It turned off after I used the app to unlock and lock the door lock. Why is the door lock alarm going off?

Questions

I need to change the access to my front door lock.

I can't find the online access to make changes to the accounts that have access. I talked to someone a couple of days ago and they told me to type something and I got access. I saved the link as a bookmark, but it doesn't open where it was the other day. Can someone send me the link? Mary Morrisse

Questions

cancel digital life service

cancel digital life service

Questions

Need my Digital Life system connected!

I need help! I bought a house from an AT&T employee with Digital life Equipment (a ton of it!!), but I didn’t know I had to get the previous owner to transfer the billing to me. Now, I don’t have access to the app. Is there nothing I can do short of buying a whole new system? If I have to buy a

Questions

What happened to the digital life action on Google Home

The following link provides instructions on how to integrate digital life with Google Home. However, when I search for the "Digital Life Action" as described in the FAQ below, it does not appear to exist. What happened? Is there a different way to do it? Is it even possible? https://ourlivingroom.at

Questions

Battery replacement

How and where do I get a DCL battery replacement for my security system

Questions

No notice for digging up front yard

We saw bright red caution flags in our front side yard one fine day. Few days later, crew shows up to dig the area. They then leave the site by placing a wooden plank on dug up space and orange caution cones. It’s been more than 2 weeks and no one has come by to clean this up. The plank and cones ha

Questions

Closed

Digital Life Network Connection

I have a new wireless network and password. How do I update my settings on the Digital Life app?  I tried on-line chat but it keeps telling me my session has expired.

Questions

Generate App Password

I am trying to generate and app password to use on Fetch rewards, but on my account and security tab the only thing it shows me is when I last changed my password. There is no option to generate an app password and it is really annoying.

Questions

Back door sensor takes lithium 123a not 2032?

Went through solution center to receive type of battery to replace on back door. I purchased the lithium 2032 but when I took off the cover a 123a was there. Do I have an old no longer used sensor?

Questions

Closed

Transfer of service

Bought a house with DigiLife equipment. Prior owner called AT&T DigiLife and requested "transfer of account/billing responsibility" to me per AT&T DigiLife's request. I call AT&T DigiLife to activate service in my name. Then they ask me to do the same thing again - have previous owner ca

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.