Announcements
Get Ready to Preorder the iPhone 13!
Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot system & device issues.

P
No notice for digging up front yard

We saw bright red caution flags in our front side yard one fine day. Few days later, crew shows up to dig the area. They then leave the site by placin

Questions

Closed

Digital Life Network Connection

I have a new wireless network and password. How do I update my settings on the Digital Life app?  I tried on-line chat but it keeps telling me m

Questions

Generate App Password

I am trying to generate and app password to use on Fetch rewards, but on my account and security tab the only thing it shows me is when I last changed

Questions

Back door sensor takes lithium 123a not 2032?

Went through solution center to receive type of battery to replace on back door. I purchased the lithium 2032 but when I took off the cover a 123a was

Questions

Closed

Transfer of service

Bought a house with DigiLife equipment. Prior owner called AT&T DigiLife and requested "transfer of account/billing responsibility" to me per AT&a

Questions

DLC battery replacement

I have tried multiple times to order a battery from the app and from my account online and it's not working. Please help! The beeping is driving me cr

Questions

Motion detector

No scans are recorded due motion detection

Questions

system continues to beep

When we open the front door using the keypad on the lock provided by digital life, the system does not turn off. Instead it starts beeping which we kn

Questions

Window sensor tamper alert

Received a notification that a window sensor had been tampered with. One of my dogs had knocked the sensor off the window.  I replaced the batte

Questions

Fire Alarm Keeps going off

All of our fire alarms went off this morning and was saying that there was a fire. We went all around the house and there was no fire.  The alar

Questions

System not working

System hasn’t work in over a year. I don’t know why. Can someone come look at it? Also we had a thunderstorm last night and my tree fell hitting my o

Questions

How do I change the battery in my smoke detector?

How do I change the battery in my smoke detector? The alarm is beeping every 5 minutes or so.

Questions

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.