Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot system & device issues.

G
How do I connect my wireless cameras?

I have wireless cameras how do I connect them to my att internet or can they be connected?

Questions

How to get back the Thermostat icon that disappeared from the Home Screen?

Thermostat icon has disappeared from my Home Screen how can I get it back to the front

Questions

Yale door lock stuck

Our Yale door look is stuck and the door code does not unlock the door when using the app. I changed the batteries and this does not work when inputting the door lock code using the app or the door key pad the lock does not work and we just get some “chimes” from the door lock but the lock does

Questions

Low battery sms paused

Digital Life app shows that the low battery sms notification for our door lock is paused. There is no option to un-pause, and when trying to create a new program or notification, there is no option for a low battery sms for the door lock. How can we reactivate this notification?

Questions

Digital Life Thermostat not working

Other digital life thermostats working, just this one for this zone is not working. For example, it is set at 70 cool and room is at 74, but air is not coming on. Meanwhile in other rooms, if room is at 74, set to 73 at cool and a/c will come on.

Questions

Thermostat is not working

I have my target temperature set at 70 but its 80 degrees in the house. The unit will not kick on.  

Questions

Closed

NFL Sunday Ticket

Why is the screen pixelated? It is unwatchable. Everything else streams great!

Questions

Closed

Nfl Sunday Ticket Error

Everytime I try to log into NFL Sunday Ticket it auto-logs me out and I am unable to do anything. It gives me the message "It’s not you, it’s us. We are experiencing issues and logging you out. Please try again later. This window will log you out momentarily." This has been happening all day and

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

“Unable to log in”

I have been having this error message consistently over the years and the only solution has been a replace the device. It started happening again recently and I just got off a chat and I was told that this is an known ongoing issue and there is no timeline.  That’s 100% unacceptable.  Wha

Questions

Key Pad

replaced DLC battery, The key pad is displaying (DIGITAL LIFE) what is the next step once installed?

Questions

Editing/Modifying a payment arrangement

I tried to edit/modify a scheduled payment online. I wanted to now split the payment between 2 saved payment methods.  I changed the amount for the one payment method, kept the same date, clicked the box for "split payment", and entered the second payment amount, method, and date.  I keep

Questions

What do I do if at&t box is on fire

What do I do? Help!

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.