Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot system & device issues.

Using Alexa with Digital Life subscription - won't Lock the from Door

I am a Digital Life subscriber and also use the Alexa devices from Amazon. I added Digital Life to my Alexa 'Skills', but when I ask 'Alexa use Digita

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Logging in

I am having trouble logging into my account on my laptop. I have tried both chrome and internet explorer. When I put in my username and password, it

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Sorry, we don't recognize your email address.

HelloI have a problem when I try to enter in my yahoo account. I enter my email end I receive this error: Sorry, we don't recognize your email address

Cannot login to digital life touchscreen controller

I have 3 digital life touchscreen controls and cannot login through any of them. I am able to login through the app on my phone just fine but not the

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Your Email looks like Spam

When I try to send an email I get a message saying it looks like spam and does not allow me to send. How do I fix this?

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Laptop- HDMI- TV-Yamaha dolby digital sorround/dts

I have been trying to a long time now to have my HP Envy send the correct signals throuh my HDMI (60feet) cable to my TV and thusly to my Yamaha DSP 1

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Why must AT&T cookies be deleted before I can login through a browser?

Every time I try to login to AT&T I must 1st manually delete all AT&T cookies. How can this be avoided?

How do I send a PM?

How do I send a PM to an ATT CS helper?

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Closed

Year old Samsung tv.

Hooking up my ps4 used to work now wont recognize hdmi works on another tv doesn't work on this tv. Tried unplugging everything waiting reconnected no

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Missing Digital Life video footage

I went into my video archive to clear out some of the old videos and noticed that I can't go back further than a couple of months. Only those vi

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…