Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot system & device issues.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(224)
Inherited System - Changing the evening alarm setting

I inherited the digital life security system in the home that I purchased and I do not have an active account, but have been using it in a localized setting. However, the system keeps adjusting the time at which the evening alarm is set. When I first moved in, it was at about 10pm and the setting ti

Questions

Closed

How do I change the battery in my smoke detector?

How do I change the battery in my smoke detector? The alarm is beeping every 5 minutes or so.

Questions

Closed

What do I do if at&t box is on fire

What do I do? Help!

Questions

DigitalLife No-Support Mode

AT&T should offer a ‘no-support mode’ after 8/31/2022, at a reduced monthly price.  Not everyone is interested in a years-long commitment to a more expensive replacement system, or the need to completely replace a system that has worked OK, if not very well, for most of a decade. Forci

Questions

Wi

Help

Questions

thermostat wont go below 85 degrees

I was told when I wanted to disconnect my service because I am moving that it could not be prorated. I was assured my thermostat would work .Now, my thermostat won't work. I wanted to end the service on 7/25 , I was told by the representative that your company does not pro rate , therefore I was for

Questions

Service no longer available

I recently moved into a house that previously had ATT digital life. When I called, I was told it is no longer available at my address.  I need to make some changes to the systems, but do not have the installer codes.  How can I retrieve these codes?  The custoemr service line was not

Questions

Replacement for ATT Digital Life

I used the ATT Digital Life system at my old home for 5-6 years. I loved the glass break, window, door, and garage tilt sensor as well as temperature control and door locks all managed with a web browser or mobile app. The only thing I hated were the limits to 30 second mo-caps and the high monthly

Questions

Use of door lock and thermostat if my ATT security service is not active

I purchased a house with an ATT home automation system. Can I change the door lock code/numbers and can i reprogram thermostat to connect directly to my wifi without going thru the ATT system or do I have to purchase a new thermostat and door lock to have control of them thru my phone/device apps v

Questions

Closed

replacing dlc battery

I've looked at several videos about this and none show the model controller I have. There are 4 AA type rechargeable batteries in there. I replaced all 4 with 2000 mah 1.2v batteries and the unit still beeps complaining that the battery needs to be replaced.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(108)
Next phone upgrade

So I turned in my iPhone 12 to upgrade for the 14pro max and I was supposed to mail it in but I wasn’t sure how to get a label so I turned it in a one of the AT&T stores. The stores sent the phone in but for a month they said they didn’t receive my phone yet and was gonna charge me so I filed a

Questions

• Home Phone

Sent emails disappeared from my sent folder

My sent emails from 9/14/2020 through 1/7/2023 are suddenly missing from my sent email folder from webmail and my phone app! I have the option selected to save my sent emails in the sent folder.  I know they were all there recently as I do refer back to previously sent emails.  I noticed

Questions

• Email

Physical address where AT&T equipment is returned

I need the physical address, I'm filling out a form for USPS to find out where my package is. They want the address. It was not printed on my shipping label I received from AT&T.

Questions

• Internet

locked out of bellsouth.com email

I am locked out of email. THe security questions don't accept my answers (think it's been hacked). No option to reset password with email or phone. No help at ATT. Anyone have suggestions? Thanks

Questions

• Email

Why send AT&T Serviceman not requested?

I have had AT&T service for many years and loved it. I recently requested to change my TV service and Internet to reduce my monthly bill by removing unnecessary items.  The automated AT&T Customer service system has sent someone to convert me to another type of account with no discuss

Questions

• Home Phone

My iPhone 14 stopped getting verification texts

Sometime over the last weekend my iPhone 14 stopped getting verification texts and notifications from my banks. These are things like verifications when trying to log on from an unfamiliar device or messages when I make a charge on my credit card. Some things to note... I have made no changes to

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(145)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NEED ACCOUNT HISTORY RECORDS

Hi I need to be able to access my account history for phone calls/text messages for the month of July of 2022. It will only let me see the last couple days of the month and I need to be able to view the middle of the month. I don’t even know if anyone working in “Support” or “Customer Service” wi

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Contract Cancellation Fee - since when?

I signed up for a Unlimited Elite service with my own phone and recently had to switch to another carrier because of work. Why am I getting slapped with a contract cancellation fee when I was never told my account was set up under a contract. When I called AT&T to ask about my last bill there wa

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Damaged by Fiber installation in our subdivision

I have called every number I can find in this forum with 0 help, over 25 transfers to the "correct" department. And it's getting to the point where I'm going to just file it with the BBB.  I'm posting here as a last ditch effort to avoid any more headache. ATT is installing fiber in our sub

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.