Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot system & device issues.

(220)
Thermostat Troubleshooting

Your Solution Center offers simple steps to answer questions and resolve issues with your Digital Life thermostat.   Access Solution Center from the Menu of your Digital Life web portal or mobile app.  Select My Devices  then click on the device name for the thermostat of your choice.    Choose your

Questions

Door Lock Issues

Solution Center can guide you through a few simple techniques to resolve many of the common issues you might experience with your Digital Life door lock.   Access the Solution Center from the Menu within the Digital Life web or mobile app.  Select My Devices  then pick the type of lock: touchscreen,

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need Help With a Contact Sensor?

Solution Center can walk you through troubleshooting steps to resolve issues with your Digital Life contact sensor.   Access Solution Center from the Menu within the Digital Life web or mobile app.  Select My Devices then pick the Type of Sensor, surface or recessed.  There are pictures of each type

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Questions about your Digital Life Controller (DLC)?

You have received an alert regarding your DLC.  Have no fear, Solution Center is here!  All you need is your Digital Life App.   From the App Menu, select Solution Center --> My Devices --> Digital Life Controller   Then choose the best solution that fits your need: How do I use Learn more about He

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.