Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(224)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DCL battery replacement - green light keeps flashing

I received the DCL replacement battery and installed it today. The alert for our system cleared but the battery light is slowly flashing green. Is this normal or does that indicate an issue with the battery and/or installation?

Questions

Password reset

I forgot my password.  You guys asked me to verify my phone number and phone.  The instructions are to verify them by signing in.  Can't do that. Please call me back  at (Edited per community guidelines)

Questions

keypad problem

message "keypad tampered". what should I do?

Questions

siren offline or siren AC power loss

Couple times during a day I have sound and message on the panel:  siren offline or siren AC power loss (even I have already changed twice in the last week batteries in my siren).

Questions

Long delay in receiving push notifications

Ever since the service changed from SMS notifications to push notifications, there have been long delays (sometimes longer than two hours) before I get notified of the activation.  The notifications used to be instant, but these delays are making me consider changing services, as the notifications a

Questions

Siren broke

Able to locate siren replacement in hand all boxes do not have a phone plugged Able to locate siren replacement in hand all boxes do Have a phone plug at the bottom where as replacement does not please advise

Questions

(Edited as per community guidelines)

(Edited as per community guidelines) The email was accidentally deleted. Please help to resend the confirmation email or delete request number

Questions

900 Repeater Offline

Yesterday my Digital Life alarm keypad began beeping intermittently and showing the message "900 Repeater Offline." What do I need to do to correct the problem?

Questions

Closed

Digital life charges

Why am I being charged $350 to move my services?I have been a customer of AT&T, Direct TV and Digital Life for over 4 years, and just bought a new house. I am being told I need to pay $350 to simply move my Digital Life services even though I have 3 cameras that I will take with me as well as other

Questions

spurious "window open" signal

My system keeps telling me a kitchen window is open when in fact it is closed.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(145)
AirTies 4971 identifies as wireless when connected gateway via ethernet

I have just added a second airties 4971. My home is wired for ethernet to most rooms. both are connected via ethernet to the gateway and only one identifies as wired. After resets, the new one does say wired however it reverts back after some time. Any thoughts on why or what the issue is and how to

Questions

• Internet

Incoming emails go in to trash folder

Incoming emails go in to trash folder

Questions

• Email

How do I know if my new Galaxy A14 5G is refurbished?

I bought a Galaxy A14 5G from an AT&T store, but it had a sticker on the back with an IMEI number, SKU, S/N, etc. I paid full retail price for it as well.  On top of that, the quality of video and photos are quite low. Does this mean my phone is refurbished? It also came in a box in

Questions

• Wireless

Mobile data stopped working in my area

A few days ago our mobile data stopped working. We are no longer able to use imessage or any apps. We can make calls but thats pretty much it. It's an AT&T problem, possibly with a tower and not our phones...same goes for our neighbors on ATT plans also. I have called att support and they tried

Questions

• Wireless

Green AT&T communication box

I have a green meter box in my front yard and the lid is broken. The box (hole in the ground) collects water and poses a danger to my grandkids. I asked a technician who was serving a house in my neighborhood to replace the lid and he promised to replace it. Needless to say, the lid has not been re

Questions

• Home Phone

Wifi constantly disconnecting and re-connecting

Hello, I just got setup with AT&T Fiber and I am having an issue with intermittent connectivity. I have the linksys Velop mesh network for a router system connected via ethernet to the gateway. I noticed yesterday that the gateway is putting out its own Wifi signal. With a previous provider they

Questions

• Internet

Trending Accepted Solutions

(122)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Contract Cancellation Fee - since when?

I signed up for a Unlimited Elite service with my own phone and recently had to switch to another carrier because of work. Why am I getting slapped with a contract cancellation fee when I was never told my account was set up under a contract. When I called AT&T to ask about my last bill there wa

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NEED ACCOUNT HISTORY RECORDS

Hi I need to be able to access my account history for phone calls/text messages for the month of July of 2022. It will only let me see the last couple days of the month and I need to be able to view the middle of the month. I don’t even know if anyone working in “Support” or “Customer Service” wi

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Damaged by Fiber installation in our subdivision

I have called every number I can find in this forum with 0 help, over 25 transfers to the "correct" department. And it's getting to the point where I'm going to just file it with the BBB.  I'm posting here as a last ditch effort to avoid any more headache. ATT is installing fiber in our sub

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.