Troubleshoot system & device issues.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(225)
A
control pad alerts

My pad says the garage door entry battery needs to be replaced. Whe?re is the battery and how do I replace it

Questions

SbcGlobal Technical Support Number ☎️1[844*576*0463] ☎️; Troubleshoot Your Issues

SbcGlobal Mail Technical Helpline Number☎️1[844*576*0463] ☎️; Technical Issues of SBCGlobalEven though it is quite easy working with SBCGlobal email due to its amazing features and easy to use interface, but still some of the issues can be a disturbing problem for some users. The bugs can be small o

Questions

door chime on keypad of front door is silent.

the door chime on the front door key pad no longer works....it is silence. i have tried all the troubleshooting directions and replaced batteries and still doesnt work.   HELP!!  

Questions

Replacement battery

I need to replace the 4 NiMH lithium batteries for the siren alarm and have not been able to find a store that carries them. Does anyone have suggestions on where I can find them? Thank you

Questions

Camera offline

What does it mean when it says my camera is off line and how do I fix it?

Questions

Remove security and just keep camera visibility and automation

Is there a cheaper package that just does this?

Questions

Disable/remove alarm system

Hello - We moved into a house with this system a year and a half ago, but just recently the alarms and sensor alerts keep going off, and we cannot disable it. We have a different alarm system in place - We really just want this one gone. Please help ASAP.

Questions

Need a compatible smoke detector to add to my system

I just had my Digital Life system activated (installed by a prior owner) but the installer was unable to provide a smoke detector (which is listed as possible on external marketing material/reviews and is a big part of me keeping the system).   How can I source a compatible smoke detector to make my

Questions

Alarm triggered at 3 am

reposting this as my original question seems to have disappeared from the forum   Set the alarm using Instant as usual last night and at 3 am it went off for about 5 - 10 seconds. I looked at my App and it seems that the motion sensor went off as it presented me with an option to, in the future, tri

Questions

disable system

how do you disable the dlc200c

Questions

Be the first to reply

(113)
CL2940

The light on my screen goes off when I am not using it, it used to stay on 24/7. Does anyone know how I can get it back. Now it only comes on when I am using it.

Questions

• Home Phone

I what to buy a gateway

I want to buy a gateway to replace my 2Wire 198. Is that possible, and will AT&T configure it to my current internet service?

Questions

• Wireless

Transfer from family plans

Husband & I our both on our separate families plans, we want to get off our families and create our own together, was told in store to call the 611 and be released from our plans and then the 611 will call us to set up but I’m not understanding how it’s going to put me and my husband on the same

Questions

• Wireless

my Att/currently email account page no longer exist

Because at one time I was going to use Att Direct TV until I found out it involves a dial up connection to the old wall connection. It would incur having a phone line across my door way. That's exactly what senior advisers rule against. That's all I needed as a senior. So after I found this out from

Questions

• Email

Lock sim

Hi good evening i have some request🙏 can i request for device unlock my device is lock and i tried to unlock it but it’s not working it says have payment balance issue but i buy my phone second hand and i don’t know what im gonna do to this iphone i have to use this for my class please help😩

Questions

• Wireless

My phone is CL2940 or Model# 84207

My phone is CL2940 or Model# 84207 The light on the screen used to stay on 24/7 now it is only on when I am using it. Is there something I can do to have it back on 24/7?

Questions

• Home Phone

Trending Accepted Solutions

(86)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Contract Cancellation Fee - since when?

I signed up for a Unlimited Elite service with my own phone and recently had to switch to another carrier because of work. Why am I getting slapped with a contract cancellation fee when I was never told my account was set up under a contract. When I called AT&T to ask about my last bill there wa

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Damaged by Fiber installation in our subdivision

I have called every number I can find in this forum with 0 help, over 25 transfers to the "correct" department. And it's getting to the point where I'm going to just file it with the BBB.  I'm posting here as a last ditch effort to avoid any more headache. ATT is installing fiber in our sub

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

eSIM and using an international SIM in a locked phone

Hello, First time posting to a forum, so thanks in advance for any info.   I have a iPhone 12 pro that has 8 more installments (AT&T) until fully paid and able to be unlocked.  It has a physical SIM card.  My question is if I convert my physical SIM to an eSIM, would I be

Questions

• Wireless

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.