Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot system & device issues.

(220)
M
Tablet

My tablet is not working.

Questions

I have 4 digital life cameras and cancelled my subscription. How can i use them locally on my property?

I have 4 digital life cameras and cancelled my subscription. How can i use them locally on my property? (Edited to remove personal information), 75069

Questions

ATT Security Cameras, Can you connect it to a different wifi?

We switched our internet to Xfinity. We still have a Att cameras & alarm system that use wifi. How do we switch the wifi for the cameras because I can't find the setting for it in the app.

Questions

Can't Download Email Attachment onto My Computer

I am having problems with downloading attachments from email onto my computer. I am able to get the preview, but not download. I am using Safari, I have updated to the most recent version, but this has been going on for over a week now. I am currently using my att.net email on my Apple Air comput

Questions

email

need help with changing an email account name...when I send an email, recipients receive an email from "PAULPROTO". I can 't seem to find where this is so that I can change that name. can you help?

Questions

Community Changes Coming!

Hello Everyone,   We’re excited to share some big news about the Community Forums! Later this month you’ll notice some changes here, including a completely redesigned site and new features. While things will look a bit different, the great conversations will remain, and the Community Forums will sti

Questions

I can't update android 10 model no SM N960U

I can't update android 10 model no SM N960U how can I update

Questions

No dial tone

My cordless phone says check tel line. We are a church office and need our phone. Thanks

Questions

Logging in

I am having trouble logging into my account on my laptop. I have tried both chrome and internet explorer. When I put in my username and password, it tells me Oops! Something went wrong. Try clearing browser cookies and try again. I tried clearing the cookies. I tried shutting it all down. Someo

Questions

Sorry, we don't recognize your email address.

HelloI have a problem when I try to enter in my yahoo account. I enter my email end I receive this error: Sorry, we don't recognize your email address.Can you pleas help me.

Questions

Your Email looks like Spam

When I try to send an email I get a message saying it looks like spam and does not allow me to send. How do I fix this?

Questions

Laptop- HDMI- TV-Yamaha dolby digital sorround/dts

I have been trying to a long time now to have my HP Envy send the correct signals throuh my HDMI (60feet) cable to my TV and thusly to my Yamaha DSP 1000 so I can have surround through my 8 speakers but nope only get Pro Logic . Been to Geek Squad, computer stores and online no luck all say get ex

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.