Check out the AT&T Gift Guide for Valentine's Day Gifts for every kind of love!
Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot system & device issues.

M

Closed

Year old Samsung tv.

Hooking up my ps4 used to work now wont recognize hdmi works on another tv doesn't work on this tv. Tried unplugging everything waiting reconnected nothing, switched hdmi cord I use regularly nothing direct tv hdmi works, put on ps4 works no picture only sound... hdmi 2/4 only direct tv works everyt

Questions

Missing Digital Life video footage

I went into my video archive to clear out some of the old videos and noticed that I can't go back further than a couple of months. Only those videos that had been locked down remain. Why would the other videos be missing? I thought the only way to lose data was for the max to be reached.

Questions

Battery DLC Question

Device alerts says my battery [DLC] was replaced this morning very early. I did not replace it. Please advise. Thanks

Questions

Digital Life question

I want to troubleshoot my iphone.

Questions

Resetting thermostat to get it online

I have hard-booted my thermostat and other troubleshooting techniques suggested but I cannot get my thermostat tp come back online. Help, Please

Questions

No Outlook

My computer, purchaced after 2016, does not have ourlook. Now what . . .

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I DO NOT like the new format of the web page

I just logged on to the NEW website to set my alarm and find that it has been changed.  I can not see if the alarm is set and if so, what mode it is on.  I do NOT see a place to set on unset the alarm on the site.  Who do I talk to about this?

Questions

My home door

Hello I recently had my device on my door changed and on the app to my phone before I could unlock and lock the door but now with this new device I can’t ... how can I get that back on the app

Questions

Surface Sensor Battery

Need to change your surface sensor batteries? Below is a helpful video to assist you. The sensor uses a CR2032 battery. You will also need a flat head screwdriver. Also, don't forget to place your system in test mode first.   https://youtu.be/HDm3n7JaU0o?list=PLxP2-8eHxebXhoHCUgPPL955Z7zJKQZp5

Questions

Smart Home Manager enable device

I disabled several devices this morning and now i cannot enable them. They do not even show on my device list. Called ATT twice and could not get it connected, they told me to call Samsung directly to get my Samsung phone and Iphone device connected to my wifi again. Does anyone have a suggestion on

Questions

Thermostat Troubleshooting

Your Solution Center offers simple steps to answer questions and resolve issues with your Digital Life thermostat.   Access Solution Center from the Menu of your Digital Life web portal or mobile app.  Select My Devices  then click on the device name for the thermostat of your choice.    Choose your

Questions

Door Lock Issues

Solution Center can guide you through a few simple techniques to resolve many of the common issues you might experience with your Digital Life door lock.   Access the Solution Center from the Menu within the Digital Life web or mobile app.  Select My Devices  then pick the type of lock: touchscreen,

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.