Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot system & device issues.

Resetting thermostat to get it online

I have hard-booted my thermostat and other troubleshooting techniques suggested but I cannot get my thermostat tp come back online. Help, Please

Questions

No Outlook

My computer, purchaced after 2016, does not have ourlook. Now what . . .

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I DO NOT like the new format of the web page

I just logged on to the NEW website to set my alarm and find that it has been changed.  I can not see if the alarm is set and if so, what mode it is o

Questions

My home door

Hello I recently had my device on my door changed and on the app to my phone before I could unlock and lock the door but now with this new device I ca

Questions

Surface Sensor Battery

Need to change your surface sensor batteries? Below is a helpful video to assist you. The sensor uses a CR2032 battery. You will also need a flat head

Questions

Smart Home Manager enable device

I disabled several devices this morning and now i cannot enable them. They do not even show on my device list. Called ATT twice and could not get it c

Questions

Thermostat Troubleshooting

Your Solution Center offers simple steps to answer questions and resolve issues with your Digital Life thermostat.   Access Solution Center from the M

Questions

Door Lock Issues

Solution Center can guide you through a few simple techniques to resolve many of the common issues you might experience with your Digital Life door lo

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need Help With a Contact Sensor?

Solution Center can walk you through troubleshooting steps to resolve issues with your Digital Life contact sensor.   Access Solution Center from the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Questions about your Digital Life Controller (DLC)?

You have received an alert regarding your DLC.  Have no fear, Solution Center is here!  All you need is your Digital Life App.   From the App Menu, se

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.