AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot system & device issues.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(223)
R
Using Alexa with Digital Life subscription - won't Lock the from Door

I am a Digital Life subscriber and also use the Alexa devices from Amazon. I added Digital Life to my Alexa 'Skills', but when I ask 'Alexa use Digital Life to Lock the Front Door', the replace is: 'Sorry, front door doesnt support that'Why will it not lock the front door?

Questions

Digital life tablet problem

I have updated my ZTE tablet and the time and temp still hasn't returned. Help please.

Questions

System Jam/Event Notification Reporting Offline Condition

My digital life system is not working. It started with a high pitch signal coming from the DLC box and the system light was orange.  Called in and had the noise stopped.  I was asked if there were any news devices.  There are no new devices.  I have solar which was installed ove

Questions

AT&T Altacel Lucent - Battery Backup. What is this dang cord called?!

Good morning gang,Prior to moving into my home, someone installed an AT&T Altacel Lucent Battery Backup for a security system.I'm pulling my hair trying to figure out what kind of cord/connection it is called which hooks up to the terminals of this lead battery + to the battery slot shown in the

Questions

How do I reset the master code on digital life keypad?

Model number SR-KPD02 do I have to do both keypads or just one?

Questions

Sercomm RC8230D camera

Will this work with digital life. I bought one online and it says it is wireless or wired. Will this work with digital life? It says it will however i do not have any of these camera 

Questions

Open window at night

If I have an open window at night and turn on the alarm system using the bypass feature, can I close the window later without setting off the alarm? Or will that trigger it? I expecting reopening it would trigger the alarm

Questions

Can i access Digital Life from new AT&T Tv

I had DirecTV previously and was able to access my digital life alarm system from DirecTV reciever box.  Is this feature not available on AT&T TV? I tried to find the app to download. Hope this feature becomes available with AT&T tv. 

Questions

Digital Life DLC replacement battery

Both the alarm keypad and the app indicate a battery replacement is needed, but when I follow the instructions on the app/solution center, it just takes me in circles and never lets me actually order the battery. I get as far as "please select lice chat below", except there's no option to select "l

Questions

Garage door won't open/close with app

We can't open or close our garage door with our app. The garage door opens fine with our car openers and the wall mounted button so it's only the app that won't open it. We've had 2 technicians come out and neither could fix it. The first one re-wired something on the main motor and said he tightene

Questions

Be the first to reply

(149)
my Device unlock 🔓

aoa sir at&t sir my apple iphone unlock because im travel in pakistan and im used pakistan sim sir my Device information: Model Description: IPHONE 13 PRO MAX GPH 128GB ATT-USAModel: iPhone 13 Pro MaxSerial Number: JT22XPF441 my Email      [email scrubbed]

Questions

• Home Phone

A terrible experience!

I have had AT&T roadside assistance for 13 years. A few days ago I had a dead battery. I reached out to AT&T roadside assistance and gave them my location and told them I was 73 years old. They immediately asked for a payment of $43.50. I asked why I needed to pay for the service as I did n

Questions

• Wireless

Locked out of yahoo email

Locked out of my yahoo email . Care code 201 and 205.20 keep coming up. Called and they said they can't help me and I won't be able to ever retrieve my email and I've had it for 30 years! There has to be someone who can help. This has been an occurring problem with Att and has been fixed before but

Questions

• Email

Unable to Log In To Uverse App on Phone

Hello, I've had Uverse for 13 years, and for most of those I have used the Uverse app on my phone to watch shows, manage my DVR, and schedule recordings. For about 2 months now, I've been unable to log in to the app on my iPhone 11 (running iOS 16.1).  The app gives the following error messag

Questions

• TV

Heads up! Your AT&T account still has a balance due.

Hi all, I have AT&T Fiber and I just got an email saying I have a $5.03 balance due Nov. 5. The account number (last 4) in the email match my AT&T Fiber account number. The email is legit but I have a $0 balance. I use AutoPay (last paid Oct. 23) and everything looks good no matter wha

Questions

• Wireless

Care Code: 201

Every other week I get an error when trying to log into my email account. The error says, "That combo of user ID and password doesn’t match. After too many unsuccessful sign-in attempts, you’ll need to reset your sign-in info. CARE CODE: 201 [LU100]". Each time the only way I ca

Questions

• Internet

Trending Accepted Solutions

(196)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My box

It will not come on.

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

I need a AT&T service representative

I had an AT&T account representative for our business account, but then she simply disappeared from the company. I've been unable to get a new one assigned to our account. I've called AT&T support multiple times but they don't understand me.

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Call logs up to last 36 months on online account

How can I access call details for last 24 months from my acccount? There is no option in usage and history.

Questions

• Home Phone

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Which router works best with ATT fiber?

Which router works best with ATT fiber?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Access to Fixed wireless internet modem

5268AC modem loses service and has to be rebooted to restore service. I would reboot the modem remotely in the modem GUI from the LAN but the modem shuts down all HTTP communication when service is red. Why is this? I can get a response pinging the modem but no HTTP. Is it possible to telnet in to r

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.