Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot system & device issues.

S
No dial tone

My cordless phone says check tel line. We are a church office and need our phone. Thanks

Questions

Logging in

I am having trouble logging into my account on my laptop. I have tried both chrome and internet explorer. When I put in my username and password, it tells me Oops! Something went wrong. Try clearing browser cookies and try again. I tried clearing the cookies. I tried shutting it all down. Someo

Questions

Sorry, we don't recognize your email address.

HelloI have a problem when I try to enter in my yahoo account. I enter my email end I receive this error: Sorry, we don't recognize your email address.Can you pleas help me.

Questions

Your Email looks like Spam

When I try to send an email I get a message saying it looks like spam and does not allow me to send. How do I fix this?

Questions

Laptop- HDMI- TV-Yamaha dolby digital sorround/dts

I have been trying to a long time now to have my HP Envy send the correct signals throuh my HDMI (60feet) cable to my TV and thusly to my Yamaha DSP 1000 so I can have surround through my 8 speakers but nope only get Pro Logic . Been to Geek Squad, computer stores and online no luck all say get ex

Questions

Why must AT&T cookies be deleted before I can login through a browser?

Every time I try to login to AT&T I must 1st manually delete all AT&T cookies. How can this be avoided?

Questions

How do I send a PM?

How do I send a PM to an ATT CS helper?

Questions

Closed

Year old Samsung tv.

Hooking up my ps4 used to work now wont recognize hdmi works on another tv doesn't work on this tv. Tried unplugging everything waiting reconnected nothing, switched hdmi cord I use regularly nothing direct tv hdmi works, put on ps4 works no picture only sound... hdmi 2/4 only direct tv works everyt

Questions

Missing Digital Life video footage

I went into my video archive to clear out some of the old videos and noticed that I can't go back further than a couple of months. Only those videos that had been locked down remain. Why would the other videos be missing? I thought the only way to lose data was for the max to be reached.

Questions

Battery DLC Question

Device alerts says my battery [DLC] was replaced this morning very early. I did not replace it. Please advise. Thanks

Questions

Digital Life question

I want to troubleshoot my iphone.

Questions

Resetting thermostat to get it online

I have hard-booted my thermostat and other troubleshooting techniques suggested but I cannot get my thermostat tp come back online. Help, Please

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.