Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot system & device issues.

M
order cancelation

My order was canceled and i don't received my refund nor and email saying they gonna refund my money back.

Questions

Closed

Help! AT&T Digital Life is holding me hostage in my own house!

I just purchased a home and the previous owners had an AT&T Digital Life alarm system. The problem is that it is set to auto arm at 10PM and disarm at

Questions

Closed

Raw disk recovery!!

The removable disk appears as RAW, and when a disk is connected, it says 'You must format the disk before using it.' I didn't know what exactly the pr

Questions

Closed

My phone

Number

Questions

Tablet

My tablet is not working.

Questions

I have 4 digital life cameras and cancelled my subscription. How can i use them locally on my property?

I have 4 digital life cameras and cancelled my subscription. How can i use them locally on my property? (Edited to remove personal information), 7506

Questions

ATT Security Cameras, Can you connect it to a different wifi?

We switched our internet to Xfinity. We still have a Att cameras & alarm system that use wifi. How do we switch the wifi for the cameras because I can

Questions

Can't Download Email Attachment onto My Computer

I am having problems with downloading attachments from email onto my computer. I am able to get the preview, but not download. I am using Safari, I

Questions

email

need help with changing an email account name...when I send an email, recipients receive an email from "PAULPROTO". I can 't seem to find where this

Questions

Community Changes Coming!

Hello Everyone,   We’re excited to share some big news about the Community Forums! Later this month you’ll notice some changes here, including a compl

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.