Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot system & device issues.

L
siren offline or siren AC power loss

Couple times during a day I have sound and message on the panel:  siren offline or siren AC power loss (even I have already changed twice in the last

Questions

Long delay in receiving push notifications

Ever since the service changed from SMS notifications to push notifications, there have been long delays (sometimes longer than two hours) before I ge

Questions

Siren broke

Able to locate siren replacement in hand all boxes do not have a phone plugged Able to locate siren replacement in hand all boxes do Have a phone plug

Questions

(Edited as per community guidelines)

(Edited as per community guidelines) The email was accidentally deleted. Please help to resend the confirmation email or delete request number

Questions

900 Repeater Offline

Yesterday my Digital Life alarm keypad began beeping intermittently and showing the message "900 Repeater Offline." What do I need to do to correct th

Questions

Closed

Digital life charges

Why am I being charged $350 to move my services?I have been a customer of AT&T, Direct TV and Digital Life for over 4 years, and just bought a new hou

Questions

spurious "window open" signal

My system keeps telling me a kitchen window is open when in fact it is closed.

Questions

Damaged one of the battery internals for the window device when getting out the battery.

Damaged one of the window devices when getting out the battery. Display now shows device was tampered with. How do I get a new device?

Questions

door magnet sensor came off door

door magnet sensor came off.... I taped it back on the door, but msg on control unit states that it's offlne.... how do I get it back online

Questions

Digital Life Thermostat not working

Other digital life thermostats working, just this one for this zone is not working. For example, it is set at 70 cool and room is at 74, but air is n

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.