Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot system & device issues.

L
Damaged one of the battery internals for the window device when getting out the battery.

Damaged one of the window devices when getting out the battery. Display now shows device was tampered with. How do I get a new device?

Questions

door magnet sensor came off door

door magnet sensor came off.... I taped it back on the door, but msg on control unit states that it's offlne.... how do I get it back online

Questions

order cancelation

My order was canceled and i don't received my refund nor and email saying they gonna refund my money back.

Questions

Closed

Help! AT&T Digital Life is holding me hostage in my own house!

I just purchased a home and the previous owners had an AT&T Digital Life alarm system. The problem is that it is set to auto arm at 10PM and disarm at 7AM. I have not been able to find a way to modify these configurations and the help line will only assist me if I pay them. The alarm is perfectly fu

Questions

Closed

Raw disk recovery!!

The removable disk appears as RAW, and when a disk is connected, it says 'You must format the disk before using it.' I didn't know what exactly the problem was, should I just format the disk? But I don't want to lose the files on it, they are important to me. Please help!!! Any advice would be appre

Questions

Closed

My phone

Number

Questions

Tablet

My tablet is not working.

Questions

I have 4 digital life cameras and cancelled my subscription. How can i use them locally on my property?

I have 4 digital life cameras and cancelled my subscription. How can i use them locally on my property? (Edited to remove personal information), 75069

Questions

ATT Security Cameras, Can you connect it to a different wifi?

We switched our internet to Xfinity. We still have a Att cameras & alarm system that use wifi. How do we switch the wifi for the cameras because I can't find the setting for it in the app.

Questions

Can't Download Email Attachment onto My Computer

I am having problems with downloading attachments from email onto my computer. I am able to get the preview, but not download. I am using Safari, I have updated to the most recent version, but this has been going on for over a week now. I am currently using my att.net email on my Apple Air comput

Questions

email

need help with changing an email account name...when I send an email, recipients receive an email from "PAULPROTO". I can 't seem to find where this is so that I can change that name. can you help?

Questions

Community Changes Coming!

Hello Everyone,   We’re excited to share some big news about the Community Forums! Later this month you’ll notice some changes here, including a completely redesigned site and new features. While things will look a bit different, the great conversations will remain, and the Community Forums will sti

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.