Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot system & device issues.

(215)
A
System Jam/Event Notification Reporting Offline Condition

My digital life system is not working. It started with a high pitch signal coming from the DLC box and the system light was orange.  Called in and had the noise stopped.  I was asked if there were any news devices.  There are no new devices.  I have solar which was installed ove

Questions

AT&T Altacel Lucent - Battery Backup. What is this dang cord called?!

Good morning gang,Prior to moving into my home, someone installed an AT&T Altacel Lucent Battery Backup for a security system.I'm pulling my hair trying to figure out what kind of cord/connection it is called which hooks up to the terminals of this lead battery + to the battery slot shown in the

Questions

How do I reset the master code on digital life keypad?

Model number SR-KPD02 do I have to do both keypads or just one?

Questions

Sercomm RC8230D camera

Will this work with digital life. I bought one online and it says it is wireless or wired. Will this work with digital life? It says it will however i do not have any of these camera 

Questions

Open window at night

If I have an open window at night and turn on the alarm system using the bypass feature, can I close the window later without setting off the alarm? Or will that trigger it? I expecting reopening it would trigger the alarm

Questions

Can i access Digital Life from new AT&T Tv

I had DirecTV previously and was able to access my digital life alarm system from DirecTV reciever box.  Is this feature not available on AT&T TV? I tried to find the app to download. Hope this feature becomes available with AT&T tv. 

Questions

Digital Life DLC replacement battery

Both the alarm keypad and the app indicate a battery replacement is needed, but when I follow the instructions on the app/solution center, it just takes me in circles and never lets me actually order the battery. I get as far as "please select lice chat below", except there's no option to select "l

Questions

Garage door won't open/close with app

We can't open or close our garage door with our app. The garage door opens fine with our car openers and the wall mounted button so it's only the app that won't open it. We've had 2 technicians come out and neither could fix it. The first one re-wired something on the main motor and said he tightene

Questions

Yale Door Lock Change in Behavior?

Was there some kind of update pushed out that changed behavior of the button-less Yale door lock. The lock is still working but until a couple of weeks ago I could unlock my front door, go outside, and simply touch the touch panel on the lock and it would lock the door back.  Now every time I

Questions

What is it?

What is ”HonHaiPr Device”

Questions

DigitalLife keypad volume

It seems that in the past week my DigitalLife Keypad volume for key presses or entry exit became very quiet. Now to try to reset the levels, neither the phone App or browser App have any setting for the keypad volumes anymore?   Can someone point me in the right direction to reset my volume

Questions

Reset door unlock code for DigitalLife device

I am new owner of the house equipped with digitalLife security system. Previous owner terminated his subscription right before gave possession to me. I am using the code to unlock the door given by the previous owner. I have no subscription but want to change the code to unlock the door. Please help

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.