Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot system & device issues.

(211)
G
replace battery for window

my battery on one of my windows needs replacement how do i get one or who do i call

Questions

Proxy Error

Getting the following on my Billing and payment screen on mobile device and on laptop in chrome and edge: Proxy ErrorThe proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.The proxy server could not handle the request Reason: Error reading from remote server

Questions

reset alarm code

We own a house that was rented and when the tenant moved out forgot to give the code. How can I reset the system and get a new code to work?

Questions

Digital life battery and key pad batteries

We replaced the large battery and the key pad batteries and we contiue getting the siren and low battery message. Pls help.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

new owners - alarm is chirping

We are new owners and 1) dont have service and 2) the alarm is chirping and we can turn it off.

Questions

Camera can't be added to home page

New cam can't be added to home page in android digital life app. Has a bug. No plus sign to add the cam as I see in iphone app. Please fix.

Questions

Using Alexa with Digital Life subscription - won't Lock the from Door

I am a Digital Life subscriber and also use the Alexa devices from Amazon. I added Digital Life to my Alexa 'Skills', but when I ask 'Alexa use Digital Life to Lock the Front Door', the replace is: 'Sorry, front door doesnt support that'Why will it not lock the front door?

Questions

Digital life tablet problem

I have updated my ZTE tablet and the time and temp still hasn't returned. Help please.

Questions

System Jam/Event Notification Reporting Offline Condition

My digital life system is not working. It started with a high pitch signal coming from the DLC box and the system light was orange.  Called in and had the noise stopped.  I was asked if there were any news devices.  There are no new devices.  I have solar which was installed ove

Questions

AT&T Altacel Lucent - Battery Backup. What is this dang cord called?!

Good morning gang,Prior to moving into my home, someone installed an AT&T Altacel Lucent Battery Backup for a security system.I'm pulling my hair trying to figure out what kind of cord/connection it is called which hooks up to the terminals of this lead battery + to the battery slot shown in the

Questions

How do I reset the master code on digital life keypad?

Model number SR-KPD02 do I have to do both keypads or just one?

Questions

Sercomm RC8230D camera

Will this work with digital life. I bought one online and it says it is wireless or wired. Will this work with digital life? It says it will however i do not have any of these camera 

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.