Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot system & device issues.

D
Alarm system is not working.

Key pad says "Alarm not sent" "System on battery" and "Software update in progress". The AC Power light on the unit is flashing green. No other lights are lit. Is there a way to reset the whole system?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DCL battery replacement - green light keeps flashing

I received the DCL replacement battery and installed it today. The alert for our system cleared but the battery light is slowly flashing green. Is this normal or does that indicate an issue with the battery and/or installation?

Questions

Password reset

I forgot my password.  You guys asked me to verify my phone number and phone.  The instructions are to verify them by signing in.  Can't do that. Please call me back  at (Edited per community guidelines)

Questions

keypad problem

message "keypad tampered". what should I do?

Questions

digital door lock

How do I change the code on my digital door lock?

Questions

siren offline or siren AC power loss

Couple times during a day I have sound and message on the panel:  siren offline or siren AC power loss (even I have already changed twice in the last week batteries in my siren).

Questions

Long delay in receiving push notifications

Ever since the service changed from SMS notifications to push notifications, there have been long delays (sometimes longer than two hours) before I get notified of the activation.  The notifications used to be instant, but these delays are making me consider changing services, as the notifications a

Questions

Siren broke

Able to locate siren replacement in hand all boxes do not have a phone plugged Able to locate siren replacement in hand all boxes do Have a phone plug at the bottom where as replacement does not please advise

Questions

(Edited as per community guidelines)

(Edited as per community guidelines) The email was accidentally deleted. Please help to resend the confirmation email or delete request number

Questions

900 Repeater Offline

Yesterday my Digital Life alarm keypad began beeping intermittently and showing the message "900 Repeater Offline." What do I need to do to correct the problem?

Questions

Closed

Digital life charges

Why am I being charged $350 to move my services?I have been a customer of AT&T, Direct TV and Digital Life for over 4 years, and just bought a new house. I am being told I need to pay $350 to simply move my Digital Life services even though I have 3 cameras that I will take with me as well as other

Questions

spurious "window open" signal

My system keeps telling me a kitchen window is open when in fact it is closed.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.