Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot system & device issues.

(220)
W
Cannot login to digital life touchscreen controller

I have 3 digital life touchscreen controls and cannot login through any of them. I am able to login through the app on my phone just fine but not the touchscreen control tablets.When I click the ? in the lower right corner to check for a software update, and go through the process, it says my tablet

Questions

keypad change

How can I set the sound and lighting on my keypad in the master bedroom? I have gone on line to adjust the bedroom key pad but it's not doing what I have changed in the ap. How can I make the change?

Questions

how to make the alarm to stop beeping when opening and closing doors

I recently moved into a rental home and don't know how to cut the chiming off when the doors open and close. It didn't chime until we lost power yesterday for about 5 minutes.

Questions

Door Lock master PIN

I forgot my door lock master PIN. How can i reset it?

Questions

Thermostat

How do I set up a schedule with the thermostat? It says to click on setting and + in the thermostat tile, but I don't have anything.  

Questions

DigitalLife set up new camera OC821

How do set up a new camera to my existing system?

Questions

romote

my remote is not working any more, is there a battery that I need to change? I opened it but could not locate the battery.

Questions

romote wont control receiver

remote wont adjust volume on receiver

Questions

Door says open when it's closed

Replaced battery and it was showing closed now all of sudden it says open with it's closed?

Questions

replace battery for window

my battery on one of my windows needs replacement how do i get one or who do i call

Questions

Proxy Error

Getting the following on my Billing and payment screen on mobile device and on laptop in chrome and edge: Proxy ErrorThe proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.The proxy server could not handle the request Reason: Error reading from remote server

Questions

reset alarm code

We own a house that was rented and when the tenant moved out forgot to give the code. How can I reset the system and get a new code to work?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.