Troubleshoot system & device issues.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(226)
M
web site login

Is the website down? Been trying for the past 3 days to login but when i do, i just get a message stating "Attempting to Reconnect" and see the spinning circle.  Have also tried thru the app but again never completes the login process.

Questions

digital life keypad

I've replaced every battery in the system, we've done ping tests and your end says my end is 'good' however all I get from my keypad is 'failed connection'. I put recharging batteries in it but they don't seem to be recharging...so I'm guessing something is wrong in the box....since obviously from

Questions

The keypad beeps and the alarm disengages

the keypad beeps and the alarm disengages after about 30 minutes

Questions

Camera is showing live picture but no recording.

My outside camera is showing live picture but no recordings. There is plenty of storage space available.

Questions

Continous beeping telling me to change battery

I have changed my battern in my front door sensor (where it says that battery is low) and it continues to constantly beep and tell me to change the battery? I'm at a loss of what to do!!

Questions

How to download digital life on iphone

I have the system installed and app downloaded how do I connect?

Questions

Alarm system beeping

My mom's alarm system keeps beeping. AT&T tells her that her battery is dying and that they can't come out until tomorrow to replace it (for which they'll charge her $100). They told her that if she wants to stop the beeping, she can push # on her keypad, but that doesn't work. Any suggestions?

Questions

Opening website desktop app on laptop

I login and cam visually see my account, cameras too but cannot access the site due to an overlaying message that states "Connection Lost: attempting to reconnect. Logout". I use MS Edge. Works fine with Firefox but I don't use Firefox. I use MS Edge. Is there a fix for this. I don't like Firefox.

Questions

Welcome to the Troubleshoot Page

Welcome to the Troubleshoot Page of the Digital Life Forum! As a Digital Life customer, you have exclusive access to Solution Center. Solution Center allows you to troubleshoot your Digital Life system without a call or chat. We recommend watching our Solution Center introduction and regularly visit

Questions

Be the first to reply

(129)
Unlock Iphone

I just recently upgraded my Iphone and because of trade-in Indon't have to pay for it, cause the trade-in value of my previous phone was at $1000. So when I applied for trade-in I saw that I don't have to pay any amount except for the tax. I just to ask when will be able to request for unlock??

Questions

• Wireless

Sim card activation

I went to Att store in El cajon/Main street to activate my new card but there was a guy working said you should go to the store that you bought your phone and card. Nonsense!!

Questions

• Home Phone

Can I use a prepaid card for the galaxy x cover pro

I was wondering if I could use a prepaid card for the galaxy x cover pro? Like you can buy at Walmart!

Questions

• Wireless

What is the best way to order a static IP address?

I need to order a static IP address. Where is this best done?

Questions

• Internet

Firstnet or AT&T messing up

Hey guys, so I've made a post about this issue I have before on this forum with no resolution. I have a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra on FirstNet and when I use Google messages to send pictures, they are blurry. Doesn't matter if I send a picture to either Android or iPhone user, the picture is blurry. I

Questions

• Wireless

Esim not working

Trying to transfer the esim to my new iPhone 14 and it’s unable to do it. I’ve tried restarting the network, airplane mode, etc

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(168)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I what to buy a gateway

I want to buy a gateway to replace my 2Wire 198. Is that possible, and will AT&T configure it to my current internet service?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel a Line on my account

I have paid off all phones on my account and would like to cancel one phone permanently. Can you explain how to do this?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The S23 is here for 2023! - Check out the latest Galaxy Smartphone from Samsung!

Spice up your chakra with The Samsung S23 Ultra Let's get to it. New phones mean new hardware and software to boot. One of those features is Advance Night Photography for epic night shots! Not just that, the main camera is something to talk about with its 200 MP (Wide) lens, leaps from its predeces

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock Device

Not a att customer but my phone is locked to there network

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

I see that I was scammed into the trade in like others

I was told to send my damaged phone bc it was under warranty.  I sent the phone recieved a new phone , then AT&T sent the damaged phone back stating that it was not under warranty and that I would be charged $700. I have tried since Nov. 22 yo resolve this..no luck at all. I WOULDN'T RECOM

Questions

• Wireless

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more