(0)
No conversations found!
(224)
M
Digital tablet

Tablet is not working

Questions

phone number and email address needed to make a claim for damages

Hello, We have damage to our property from an AT&T crew.  Can you please let me know the email address to your risk management department and claims department? A phone number would be good too. Thank you.

Questions

Digital life alarm beeping repeatedly

Bought a home with att system, but not active, a couple days ago it started beeping one lone beep every couple hours and if i dont press # to silence it keeps beeping every 5 minutes. I changed the batteries on all the window sensors but that did not help. I have to get up at 2 in the morning to sil

Questions

Video recording has the wrong time

My cameras video recorded after a motion is detected, but the time reported Is not pacific time, it is showing and recording using Easter times

Questions

App not properly completing tasks

Hi - everytime I use the app to either set alarm, or lock the doors or even use garage door when I click the option it doesn't do anything. I've had the system and app since 2017, never had this issue before. Just today I went to set alarm and it did nothing, however when I walked into the house to

Questions

WPS power supply

How do I get a new one. My back camera isn’t working, I checked the WPS and it doesn’t turn on.

Questions

chime on front door

New battery yesterday by technician. Now no chirp when that door opens. Other doors chirp fine. Volume is set all the way up. I removed the sensor cover and got a chirp when the battery moved by the magnet. Replaced the sensor cover. Still no chirp when the door opens

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

battery compartment

I don't have an account, but the previous homeowner had an AT&T security system. - it is chirping like crazy and I can't figure out where the battery compartment is. Any advice on how to find the battery compartment?

Questions

web site login

Is the website down? Been trying for the past 3 days to login but when i do, i just get a message stating "Attempting to Reconnect" and see the spinning circle.  Have also tried thru the app but again never completes the login process.

Questions

digital life keypad

I've replaced every battery in the system, we've done ping tests and your end says my end is 'good' however all I get from my keypad is 'failed connection'. I put recharging batteries in it but they don't seem to be recharging...so I'm guessing something is wrong in the box....since obviously from

Questions

Be the first to reply

(157)
Why can’t I watch Fox news

I am unable to watch Fox and Friends - why?

Questions

• TV

sbcglobal.net password reset problem.

I lost access to my sbcglobal.net account almost 4-5 months ago. I tried to reset my password, it asks for my user ID and last name. When I enter my user ID and my last name, it says "We don’t have the account details needed to complete your request."Is there anyway I can access my account or has it

Questions

• Email

Outgoing SMS not being sent.

Specific identification of problem: CAN send and receive MMS CAN receive SMS CANNOT send SMS Phone shows message being sent. Appears delivered from my side. Other persons do not receive message. TROUBLSHOOTING STEPS ALREADY TAKEN: 1.) Restarted Phone 2.) Reset Network Settings 3.) Reset

Questions

• Wireless

S23 ultra pre order

I recently pre ordered the s23 ultra through AT&T, on the page before buying the phone it said I'd get it by the 17th. It says it's expected to ship on the 16th. Is this correct and they do overnight shipping or is it just an automated answer and it'll ship in the beginning of the week?

Questions

• Wireless

esim

i need help reactivating my sim card. it has time on it but i downloaded it to an esim and tried to switch it back and it deleted both. help

Questions

• Wireless

Protect Advantage

Protect Advantage keeps magically getting added to my account and I constantly have to call customer service to have it removed. No one can tell me why it keeps getting added. Any suggestions on what I can do? When I go to the addons section while logged into my account, it shows that this feature i

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(179)

Accepted Solution

Closed

Fox News Channel Jammed

OK here we go again. Fox News is not on Uverse again. No other channel has these problems. Newsmax and OAN got dropped recently over "business decision". ATT need to fix these "technical difficulties" or start losing subscribers.!There is no such thing as coincidences.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sim card activation

I went to Att store in El cajon/Main street to activate my new card but there was a guy working said you should go to the store that you bought your phone and card. Nonsense!!

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT email ask me to update my email account

I keep getting this email from AT&T Email Desk???? asking me to click on a link to update my email account. Does anyone know if this is real or a scam to get me to click on the link???? Thanks Jerry

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closing outdated versions of AT&T Yahoo mail. Is this a scam?

Received this email today. Is it a scam or should I click the link? Thanks This is to notify you we are closing all Outdated versions of our Mailbox as

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how do i get the fiber lines installed?

how do i get the fiber lines installed

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn