Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot system & device issues.

(220)
E
Siren Error

I recently deactivated my AT&T digital life account. I unplugged the sirens to get rid of the beeping sound, however the Keypad is now flashing AC Power Loss 1st Floor Siren and AC Power Loss 2nd Floor Siren. Is there a button I can press to get the Keypad to stop flashing these Errors??? I’ve t

Questions

Keypad: AC Power Loss

The alarm keypad display reads, "Ready to Arm" and below it blinks, "Keypad: AC Power Loss". I replaced all four original AA batteries with brand new NiMH rechargeable batteries, cleaned the four terminals on the keypad unit and the four slider connectors on the cradle, re-seated the keypad unit on

Questions

DLC warning beep on keypad

Ive ordered the replacement but don’t know how to shut off the warning beep in the meantime.

Questions

change my billing address

i need to change my billing address

Questions

Random/Ghost notifications on iOS App

Hi All! I have been starting to get random garage door/open/tilt/closed notifications that do not coincide with the garage door being open/closed. Whether at home or away, it will randomly give me notifications and in the Device Log it shows as well.  What should I do to try to diagnosis th

Questions

user id

I have a message that AT&T have changed the user id and you must change to an email address. I put in my email address and it tells me that it's already in use.  My question is if that's the email I use for my email, who or what email I suppose to put in?  I'm not creating a whole new

Questions

Digital life system troubkeshooting

Errors a/c pad was offline

Questions

Digital Life camera does not record video

The camera functions for live view but will no longer save video to archive.

Questions

Can’t restore my account

I paid my account balance that I owed and I can’t restore my service. How do I go about that?

Questions

digital life app (and computer digital life)

tried numerous times to log on to my digital life app...........get error message (Error-900) after inputting my password. been on hold for 55 minutes to talk to digital life help line...still waiting.   what gives?  what does Error-900 mean?

Questions

It’s says it’s still in test mode but it did stop going off

it’s finally shut off , but it says it’s still in test mode

Questions

Now alarm is going off

It says it’s I test mode and it won’t shut off

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.