Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot system & device issues.

(219)
D
Continous beeping telling me to change battery

I have changed my battern in my front door sensor (where it says that battery is low) and it continues to constantly beep and tell me to change the battery? I'm at a loss of what to do!!

Questions

How to download digital life on iphone

I have the system installed and app downloaded how do I connect?

Questions

Alarm system beeping

My mom's alarm system keeps beeping. AT&T tells her that her battery is dying and that they can't come out until tomorrow to replace it (for which they'll charge her $100). They told her that if she wants to stop the beeping, she can push # on her keypad, but that doesn't work. Any suggestions?

Questions

Opening website desktop app on laptop

I login and cam visually see my account, cameras too but cannot access the site due to an overlaying message that states "Connection Lost: attempting to reconnect. Logout". I use MS Edge. Works fine with Firefox but I don't use Firefox. I use MS Edge. Is there a fix for this. I don't like Firefox.

Questions

Welcome to the Troubleshoot Page

Welcome to the Troubleshoot Page of the Digital Life Forum! As a Digital Life customer, you have exclusive access to Solution Center. Solution Center allows you to troubleshoot your Digital Life system without a call or chat. We recommend watching our Solution Center introduction and regularly visit

Questions

Camera activates but doesn't capture any activity

This happens dozens of times day and night. How do I fix it?

Questions

Battery Light Disconnected

Hi! I recently had to replace the battery for my Digital Life.  However, when I replaced the battery, the battery light never turned back on.  Additionally, the keypad says that the DLC battery is still disconnected.  Despite this, the system still works and is able to arm itself. &n

Questions

app doesnt recognize me

app doesnt recognize my email and password

Questions

Camera

My camera is taking duplicate clips, how can I fix that?

Questions

new system please disable door open and close chirps

Hello we moved into a house with DIGITAL life installed and would like to have the door open/close beeps silenced. can someone help?

Questions

Lutron Intergration

Once a week ( every now and then a little longer), my Lutron intergration stops working. I have to go to self connect, click on Lutron, then click on refresh and it starts to work again. The lights always work with the app and Alexa while this is happening. Is there any way to keep this from lo

Questions

Siren Error

I recently deactivated my AT&T digital life account. I unplugged the sirens to get rid of the beeping sound, however the Keypad is now flashing AC Power Loss 1st Floor Siren and AC Power Loss 2nd Floor Siren. Is there a button I can press to get the Keypad to stop flashing these Errors??? I’ve t

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.