Announcements
Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!
Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot system & device issues.

R
Digital Life DLC replacement battery

Both the alarm keypad and the app indicate a battery replacement is needed, but when I follow the instructions on the app/solution center, it just tak

Questions

Garage door won't open/close with app

We can't open or close our garage door with our app. The garage door opens fine with our car openers and the wall mounted button so it's only the app

Questions

Yale Door Lock Change in Behavior?

Was there some kind of update pushed out that changed behavior of the button-less Yale door lock. The lock is still working but until a couple of wee

Questions

What is it?

What is ”HonHaiPr Device”

Questions

DigitalLife keypad volume

It seems that in the past week my DigitalLife Keypad volume for key presses or entry exit became very quiet. Now to try to reset the levels, neither

Questions

Reset door unlock code for DigitalLife device

I am new owner of the house equipped with digitalLife security system. Previous owner terminated his subscription right before gave possession to me.

Questions

camera recording

My system is working. Im troubled as to why my footage comes up incomplete. Example, last night a teen came to my porch and tried to get in. The camer

Questions

Reset Digital Life DSC200CL to Factory Settings

I moved into a home with an existing security system. I accidentally "Armed" the system and was never given a PIN number to Disarm if this happened. I

Questions

Control Panel Notification

On my control panel, it is flashing under "Alarm not sent" I cannot seem to see what that means. Also, my app and the control panel are not communicat

Questions

Alert in Solution Center

I received an alert that I needed to change the batteries in my door lock. I followed the proper procedure for changing the batteries.  The lock

Questions

control pad alerts

My pad says the garage door entry battery needs to be replaced. Whe?re is the battery and how do I replace it

Questions

SbcGlobal Technical Support Number ☎️1[844*576*0463] ☎️; Troubleshoot Your Issues

SbcGlobal Mail Technical Helpline Number☎️1[844*576*0463] ☎️; Technical Issues of SBCGlobalEven though it is quite easy working with SBCGlobal email d

Questions

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.