The phone that makes your everyday epic. Buy the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G now!
Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot system & device issues.

J
DigitalLife set up new camera OC821

How do set up a new camera to my existing system?

Questions

romote

my remote is not working any more, is there a battery that I need to change? I opened it but could not locate the battery.

Questions

romote wont control receiver

remote wont adjust volume on receiver

Questions

Door says open when it's closed

Replaced battery and it was showing closed now all of sudden it says open with it's closed?

Questions

replace battery for window

my battery on one of my windows needs replacement how do i get one or who do i call

Questions

Proxy Error

Getting the following on my Billing and payment screen on mobile device and on laptop in chrome and edge: Proxy ErrorThe proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.The proxy server could not handle the request Reason: Error reading from remote server

Questions

reset alarm code

We own a house that was rented and when the tenant moved out forgot to give the code. How can I reset the system and get a new code to work?

Questions

Digital life battery and key pad batteries

We replaced the large battery and the key pad batteries and we contiue getting the siren and low battery message. Pls help.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

new owners - alarm is chirping

We are new owners and 1) dont have service and 2) the alarm is chirping and we can turn it off.

Questions

Camera can't be added to home page

New cam can't be added to home page in android digital life app. Has a bug. No plus sign to add the cam as I see in iphone app. Please fix.

Questions

Using Alexa with Digital Life subscription - won't Lock the from Door

I am a Digital Life subscriber and also use the Alexa devices from Amazon. I added Digital Life to my Alexa 'Skills', but when I ask 'Alexa use Digital Life to Lock the Front Door', the replace is: 'Sorry, front door doesnt support that'Why will it not lock the front door?

Questions

Digital life tablet problem

I have updated my ZTE tablet and the time and temp still hasn't returned. Help please.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.