Troubleshoot system & device issues.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(226)
C
DLC battery replacement

I have tried multiple times to order a battery from the app and from my account online and it's not working. Please help! The beeping is driving me crazy.

Questions

Motion detector

No scans are recorded due motion detection

Questions

system continues to beep

When we open the front door using the keypad on the lock provided by digital life, the system does not turn off. Instead it starts beeping which we know will trigger an alarm if we don’t manually turn it off. Open the door with the keypad used to turn the system off. What has changed?

Questions

Window sensor tamper alert

Received a notification that a window sensor had been tampered with. One of my dogs had knocked the sensor off the window.  I replaced the battery and then replaced the sensor back on window.  Got notification in the app that the sensor had been restored.  But my control panel still

Questions

Fire Alarm Keeps going off

All of our fire alarms went off this morning and was saying that there was a fire. We went all around the house and there was no fire.  The alarm pad showed nothing.  A few minutes later it happened again and then again.   What do I need to do to keep false alarms from happen

Questions

System not working

System hasn’t work in over a year. I don’t know why. Can someone come look at it? Also we had a thunderstorm last night and my tree fell hitting my outside camera. Please let me know.

Questions

Where'd the chat go???

I have had a terrible experience moving- I moved down 2 floors and across the hall in the same building and it has been an absolute nightmare. I have unresolved outstanding issues still- over a month later- and the chat feature has now disappeared from my account. It is like AT&T is making it pu

Questions

digital life login problems

Cannot login to digital life app on computer.  The screen continues to indicate 'connection lost'   Account #(Edited as per community guidelines)

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Digital Life Ethernet Cable needed

I have changed the location of my router and it is no longer by the control box. Which type of ethernet cable is needed to connect to the router?  Will a RJ45 Cat6 cable work for this?  I have also changed internet providers and no longer use AT&T.  Can I connect Digital Life to

Questions

Use Cell Phone to Arm and Disarm

In the past few weeks it has taken from 5-15 minutes to arm or disarm my system using my cell. Was always just a moment for years. It logs in just fine as always but this is ridiculous wait time.  One person with tech support said to reinstall the app which I did but that sounded strange since

Questions

Be the first to reply

(130)
Phone number switch.

I bought the apple 14 under my phone number for my wife. Her phone contact wasn't up till January. I just ordered the s23 under her number. We want to switch are numbers to match our phones.  Is that possible? 

Questions

• Wireless

S23 ultra color green

I heard an online rumor the color green may not be available at launch. Is that true. I leave for travel outside the country March 1st. So I'm hoping to get my s23 ultra before then or I'll have to cancel 😞. I really hope it arrives soon after launch. 

Questions

• Wireless

2 landlines with no dial tone, one is fixed and one is not!

No service on both landlines (old copper lines) since Jan 6. Created tickets for both. Today one of the lines is fixed from outside of home without the tech even reaching our interface box. He just called on the said landline to make sure it was ok. The other landline with the same problem, no dial

Questions

• Home Phone

Windows 11 HP Desktop only connects to google, Amazon and Youtube

My HP windows 11 desktop has recently started only connecting to Amazon, google, youtube and some Microsoft websites.  This problem does not occur when connected to my Verizon mobile hotspot and no other devices on my network have this issue.  Restarting the router works for a short perio

Questions

• Internet

Access to a SBCGlobal Email Account

A year and a half ago my brother had a disabling stroke. He does not remember passwords to most of his accounts including his SBCGlobal email account.  I was appointed his legal guardian on 5/2/22.  I bought him a new iPad so he can use the many apps available to individuals suffering fro

Questions

• Email

Email address

When I send a email the person receiving my email shows it was sent by Yahoo. How do I change it so it shows it was sent by my email address, not just yahoo?

Questions

• Email

Trending Accepted Solutions

(171)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I what to buy a gateway

I want to buy a gateway to replace my 2Wire 198. Is that possible, and will AT&T configure it to my current internet service?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel a Line on my account

I have paid off all phones on my account and would like to cancel one phone permanently. Can you explain how to do this?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The S23 is here for 2023! - Check out the latest Galaxy Smartphone from Samsung!

Spice up your chakra with The Samsung S23 Ultra Let's get to it. New phones mean new hardware and software to boot. One of those features is Advance Night Photography for epic night shots! Not just that, the main camera is something to talk about with its 200 MP (Wide) lens, leaps from its predeces

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock Device

Not a att customer but my phone is locked to there network

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

can't ACCESS my old SBCGlobal.net Email that i haven't used over 10 years

I tried to login on here but it says it's can't find it but my old Facebook account shows that it has been linked to an sbcglobal.net email. im having trouble finding it here or any information. since my dad was the one who made the account for me when I was very young. it's been about over 15 years

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store