Get Ready to Preorder the iPhone 13!
Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot system & device issues.

M

Accepted Solution

Closed

“Unable to log in”

I have been having this error message consistently over the years and the only solution has been a replace the device. It started happening again rec

Questions

Key Pad

replaced DLC battery, The key pad is displaying (DIGITAL LIFE) what is the next step once installed?

Questions

Editing/Modifying a payment arrangement

I tried to edit/modify a scheduled payment online. I wanted to now split the payment between 2 saved payment methods.  I changed the amount for

Questions

What do I do if at&t box is on fire

What do I do? Help!

Questions

Camera playback on computer

I'm trying to playback some video recorded from today, on our MacBook pro. I can get a live feed visual from the camera from my computer.  I see

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unable to reset my Digital Life keypad?

I wanted to change my keypad code. I am unable to change and reset the keypad. Help me

Questions

Low battery alert

My keypad is beeping and flashing replace batteries in the siren. Where is the siren ?

Questions

Garage door

DigitalLife app reporting a failure with my garage door even though it is closed as commanded.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Need a new DLC battery

I am in need of a new DLC battery for our system. Can someone provide assistance with that? @ATTDigitalLifeCS

Questions

Outside cameras

My outside cameras stopped working via my PC, saying video stream not available. But, they work on my smartphone app. Any suggestions? Thanks

Questions

ATT email/currently

email messages are showing up in "way too small to read" typeface. Both the list of messages and the messages themselves. My gmail account works norm

Questions

Closed

MONITORING

If I choose to delete the monitoring, do I still have access to view my cameras on my phone and pad?

Questions

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.