Closed

Communication error

Hi i need installation code for my program

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Siren: Replace battery

During the recent power outages of up to 6 hours at a time for over 48 hours, my Alarm system started beeping. I pushed the # key and silence the beeping for awhile. And I replaced the 4 AA batteries. Now the system say "SIREN: REPLACE BATTERY" What does this mean? And how do I fix it?

Questions

Closed

Editing/Modifying a payment arrangement

I tried to edit/modify a scheduled payment online. I wanted to now split the payment between 2 saved payment methods.  I changed the amount for the one payment method, kept the same date, clicked the box for "split payment", and entered the second payment amount, method, and date.  I keep

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Digital Life Thermostat

Can I remove all programming/scheduling on my thermostat. Since my digital life has cancelled my thermostat has completely stopped working the way it was initially set up, it was not running a program or schedule, I could set the temperature and it would remain at that target temperature until I ch

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Digital Life Equipment

Even though ATT is discontinuing the monitoring service, with the equipment continue to work allowing an unmonitored alarm system

Questions

Charged after changeover

After AT&T announced they were sunsetting Digital Life and that they were "passing off" the account to Brinks, I took that and had the new (and superior) Brinks equipment installed. But in reviewing my latest credit card statements, I see was charged by AT&T for three more months after the

Questions

Closed

How do I cancel?

I've been all over on the app and website and can't figure out how to cancel my account. Any ideas?

Questions

zoomed screen

I zoomed my screen. Now it wont unzoom!! I can't access my passcode bc it doesn't show all of them-the screen is zoomed out too far. Once I get to the screen, I can't get to settings! Help!!

Questions

Closed

Digital Life app required to be on home network?

I have not been able to log into the Digitial Life app when I am not on my home WiFi network. My husband used to be able and now he has the same as myself. Is there some setting we need to set to allow this? Thanks! Michelle

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

unable to get Yale 220 lock to exit DL network (unpair)

how do i get my Yale 220 deadbolt lock to unpair with the DLC? i want to pair it with my Ring controller, but one first has to unpair with the DLC. i entered Master code # 7 # 3 # but it is not accepted. is the network module ATT 2.0 CP 2-5-3 proprietary?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(114)
Message editing

Why are the words "(Edited per community guidelines)" and "(Edited per community guidelines)" being edited out of my comments?

Questions

• Clubhouse

Newsmax being cancelled by AT&T/Direct TV

There are people out here telling us that Newsmax has been cancelled because of money issues (not true) and is being replaced by a more "right leaning news agency" anyway - which isn't the point. It's about cancelling (Edited per community guidelines) viewpoints. We are becoming a dictatorial state

Questions

• Clubhouse

Cable Box is blocking my path into the Alley

One day I came home and AT&T had built a large cable box in the alley right behind my house. There is a fence between my yard and the box.  It has an address on it that is actually the address next door to me.  I want to have them put it up on a pole so that I can build a parking area

Questions

• Internet

Error Code (SSACT-121)

We are new to AT&T. We are trying to activate our phones (14 Pro Max, Iphone 13, Galaxy S22). We have been on the phone with both carriers (T-mobile and AT&T) for literally hours (8-9 hours total). I received my phone 4 days ago and have not been able yo activate. The  IPhone error

Questions

• Wireless

ATT prepaid activation problem

For the last 4 hours I have been trying to activate my new wireless prepaid service. The on line system recognizes SIM/ICCID, IMFI, telephone number, and plan 16GB-12 month, but does not process out going calls and incoming calls go to Verizon voice mail and on line system will not allow me to set

Questions

• Wireless

T-Mobile and AT&T

I have AT&T and my friend has T-mobile and none of our calls go through we can text each other just fine but no calling but we call anyone with other carriers this is extremely frustrating please help

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(143)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I get to a live agent?

My son has passed away and I am trying to cancel his service. I spent an hour and a half on hold yesterday and another 20 minutes this morning before I had to answer another call. Is there a number for this?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Landline no dialtone

We do not have a dialtone at this time. Just started this problem again today.  We had the same problem 2 weeks ago & service man came out & fixed whatever was wrong.

Questions

• Home Phone

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to cancel my Internet

I tried to submit online cancel request but I couldn't submit because of this message " We didn't find services available for your request". Can you let me know how to issue by online cancel way?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.