Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot system & device issues.

Lutron Intergration

Once a week ( every now and then a little longer), my Lutron intergration stops working. I have to go to self connect, click on Lutron, then click

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

door magnet sensor came off door

door magnet sensor came off.... I taped it back on the door, but msg on control unit states that it's offlne.... how do I get it back online

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

System not working

System hasn’t work in over a year. I don’t know why. Can someone come look at it? Also we had a thunderstorm last night and my tree fell hitting my o

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

Digital Life Thermostat not working

Other digital life thermostats working, just this one for this zone is not working. For example, it is set at 70 cool and room is at 74, but air is n

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 days ago

order cancelation

My order was canceled and i don't received my refund nor and email saying they gonna refund my money back.

Closed

Help! AT&T Digital Life is holding me hostage in my own house!

I just purchased a home and the previous owners had an AT&T Digital Life alarm system. The problem is that it is set to auto arm at 10PM and disarm at

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

12 days ago

Brand User
Welcome to the Troubleshoot Page

Welcome to the Troubleshoot Page of the Digital Life Forum! As a Digital Life customer, you have exclusive access to Solution Center. Solution Center

Cannot login to digital life touchscreen controller

I have 3 digital life touchscreen controls and cannot login through any of them. I am able to login through the app on my phone just fine but not the

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

12 days ago

Digital life alarm beeping repeatedly

Bought a home with att system, but not active, a couple days ago it started beeping one lone beep every couple hours and if i dont press # to silence

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

17 days ago

Closed

Raw disk recovery!!

The removable disk appears as RAW, and when a disk is connected, it says 'You must format the disk before using it.' I didn't know what exactly the pr

posted 

17 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 days ago