Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot system & device issues.

SBCGLOBAL.NET account stopped working

I recently canceled my ATT phone and Internet and now my sbcglobal.net e-mail account that was associated to access my ATT account no longer works. W

Phone service showing "Searching"

About 2 days ago my phone was showing "no service" I then restarted my phone and it showed "searching" and it has been for about a day

Lutron Intergration

Once a week ( every now and then a little longer), my Lutron intergration stops working. I have to go to self connect, click on Lutron, then click

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

I have 4 digital life cameras and cancelled my subscription. How can i use them locally on my property?

I have 4 digital life cameras and cancelled my subscription. How can i use them locally on my property? (Edited to remove personal information), 7506

ATT Security Cameras, Can you connect it to a different wifi?

We switched our internet to Xfinity. We still have a Att cameras & alarm system that use wifi. How do we switch the wifi for the cameras because I can

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Can't Download Email Attachment onto My Computer

I am having problems with downloading attachments from email onto my computer. I am able to get the preview, but not download. I am using Safari, I

What happened to the digital life action on Google Home

The following link provides instructions on how to integrate digital life with Google Home. However, when I search for the "Digital Life Action" as de

posted 

16 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

email

need help with changing an email account name...when I send an email, recipients receive an email from "PAULPROTO". I can 't seem to find where this

Brand User
Community Changes Coming!

Hello Everyone,   We’re excited to share some big news about the Community Forums! Later this month you’ll notice some changes here, including a compl

change my billing address

i need to change my billing address

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…