Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot system & device issues.

N
Door lock issues

I replaced the batteries on my door, but the buttons are still not working. Is there a way to reset it?

Questions

Official Solution

Digital Life doesn't work with Apple Watch

The Digital Life app does not work on the Apple Watch. I can login and see the status etc, but when trying to change the state of the alarm, there are

Questions

iOS/ZTE Tablet App Updates Coming at All?

Hello just seeing when there will be an update to the Digital Life app for iOS? My Digital Life app for the Apple Watch stopped working over a year pl

Questions

ZTE not connecting even after hard reset

I am still getting a login error asking me to forget password. I can log into my account on the computer with my info, why not the touchscreen?

Questions

Door lock alarm

My door lock alarm went off for unknown reason. It turned off after I used the app to unlock and lock the door lock. Why is the door lock alarm going

Questions

I need to change the access to my front door lock.

I can't find the online access to make changes to the accounts that have access. I talked to someone a couple of days ago and they told me to type som

Questions

cancel digital life service

cancel digital life service

Questions

Need my Digital Life system connected!

I need help! I bought a house from an AT&T employee with Digital life Equipment (a ton of it!!), but I didn’t know I had to get the previous owner

Questions

What happened to the digital life action on Google Home

The following link provides instructions on how to integrate digital life with Google Home. However, when I search for the "Digital Life Action" as de

Questions

Battery replacement

How and where do I get a DCL battery replacement for my security system

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.