Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Tones, Games, Videos, More...

Tones, Games, Videos, More...

How to make your phone uniquely yours with ringtones & more.

Phoenix 4 SD Card

What are the compatible microSD and microSDXC card's for the LG Phoenix 4? How much expandable external storage will the LG Phoenix 4 support? How man

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Secure Family Tracking Map

The Secure Family app is not working again.  With Family Map, at least I was still able to access the web based map when the app wasn't working.  Secu

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

xbox 360 mw3

while im playing MW3 multiplayer online i receive a network connection lost error every time i kill someone. Can someone help me figure the problem ou

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Music with service

Hi there, how do I know if I have one of the “eligible plans” for Spotify premium or pandora? I have a hotspot and an unlimited plan for my iPhone X.

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Spotify

If i accept the spotify offer for the 6 months worth of free services, are both phones on my account eligible to use the spotify account?

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Secure Family APP

My secure family APP is not alerting me to my children's comings and goings as set-up. I have re-booted, refreshed, logged off and back in, and it wil

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Access HBO with Unlimited plan

I have tried on multiple occasions over the past year to access my free HBO but it will not verify my mobile number.  I checked my unlimited plan and

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Keeping photos in albums organized by date after transfer with AT&T mobile transfer.

We used AT&T mobile transfer to move photos (and contacts, etc.) from iPhone 5 to Android (moto g7).All went well, but the photos appear in the Google

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Att thanks app messed up the dates

I'm trying to get ticket for Tuesday bogo... when I clicked on the movie to transfer to fandango website, it linked to Wednesday night therefore the T

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Google play shows AT&T account closed

Why my AT&T account is closed with Google. My bill isn't due yet and all of a sudden I can't purchase using my AT&T account it says my AT&T account is

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago