Tones, Games, Videos, More...

Tones, Games, Videos, More...

How to make your phone uniquely yours with ringtones & more.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(955)
L
AT&T Active Armor

Ok, so I am still paying $3.99 for the upgraded advanced features, which I want to do, but I just realized a couple of months ago that although I'm paying for them I'm not getting them anymore. I've been tying to figure out why & just realized, today, that you'd changed the product! Only because

Questions

Samsung xcover pro streaming problems

After the latest update I haven't been able to open Netflix, I don't even get to the home screen I just get error 501-1006. I've cleared the cache and uninstalled/reinstalled it. I also can't watch hulu, I can get to the home page but no videos play.

Questions

Sound sounds muffled

My volume on my phone is so low even though it's turned all the way up. I have cleaned everything that I can. I can't even do face time due to I can't hear the person. How can I fix this?

Questions

Ported phone to att from verizon it erased my text message app and wont let me add any apps to home screen

I went to AT&T to port my verizion note 8 after porting it eraced my text messaging app so i try to add to home screen ..and it wont let me add any apps to homescreen

Questions

at&t active armor

I have an iPhone 14 pro - just upgraded from LG V35 thinq. I installed at&T active armor and when I open the app it gives me the error message - can't authenticate your account - please try again later. does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

Questions

Video not playing

If I’m on WiFi, videos play fine. Go to mobile 5G, 2 out of 4 bars and I get “We’re having trouble playing this video, please refresh”. Refreshing does nothing. And on the occasions where the video will play on phone, if I hardwire to TV, I get the same error message. 

Questions

App problems

I constantly get an error message that we’re having trouble showing the video. Please try again. I paid good money to use this app, but every game I select I get the same error. What is the problem???

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to unblock an app on secure family

I blocked safari on my daughter's iPhone and I can't unblock it.

Questions

GPS Tracking

For several days, when checking my child's location on the AT&T Secure Family app, I have gotten poor location and a notice stating that his phone is paired and using GPS but that sometimes GPS is not available. He is in locations he frequents - school, home, etc. where we have never had this p

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

At&t Call Protect App Help

Every time I call my financial institution, the app shows an incoming call from a “spam” number, and sends me a push that a call was blocked or received. It doesn’t happen when I call any other number. I have checked my call logs on the phone and with the provider. They don’t show incoming calls. Do

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.