Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
The Military Lounge

The Military Lounge

Connect with other members of the Community who have served and share the Military life.

A
Fraud. My name is Roberto J Vargas Gutierrez

My social is (Edited per community guidelines) California license number is (Edited per community guidelines) They have violated my civil rights with my own services using myinfomation. Now I want it reversed on them immidiately

Questions

Closed

20 Year Customer on the verge of cutting ties with ATT after discovering ATT seems to hate women!

ATT is the second largest donator of money to the politicians that wrote Texas SB8. The bill that denies women autonomy over their own bodies. It's possible ATT was unaware of the position these politicians would take once ATT gave them their money.  I hope so. That's why I'm demanding that AT

Questions

Military deployment phone bill

I’m currently serving in the Army, My unit deployed to Kuwait recently in late summer of 2021. En route to Kuwait we stopped in Germany for a few hours where I was unaware charges were already occurring. later that night when I landed in Kuwait I got a text saying that my phone bill is over $100

Questions

25% off new wireless lines when there is internet on account

I heard that the AT&T customer loyalty department is giving 25% off new wireless lines if you don't have a cell phone with them yet. Is this true?

Questions

Military orders

I’m wondering if att will payoff whatever I have left owed on my phone still if I present active duty military orders?

Questions

Misuse

How to have my data and info checked for illegal use by att and how to start non-formal arbitration

Questions

How do I apply for an Installation Technician in Colorado ?

How do I apply for an Installation / Technician in southeastern Colorado ?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

We would like to thank you and recognize your service.

The AT&T Community Forums would like to thank you for your service. We hope that the Military Forums will help you find information on discounts for Military members, Veterans and their family members and how to suspend your service for deployment.It will also offer access to information on the

Questions

Cell Towers

Why are people hacking into all the cell towers?

Questions

Data Protocol Compliance

What’s the easiest way to get the PUK code for the sims. I seems to go through them. With no regards to a persistent issue. I just went to the AT&T store and had them put a new sims in it. And had it fixed. When I restored my phone the sims locked. It most definitely has been a reoccurring issu

Questions

Getting human support

Your auto chat is abysmal. I need a human. Im tired of waiting endlessly for my reward card. I need talk to a manager

Questions

ATT Prepaid calling card for Navy ships

I am trying to refill my sons calling card. He called this morning and gave me the pin but his time ran out before he could give me the access number. Is there anyway to refill his card without having the access number and only his pin? I tried to find a list of know access numbers but none have wor

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.