Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
The Military Lounge

The Military Lounge

Connect with other members of the Community who have served and share the Military life.

M
Device unlock

Good afternoon,   I submitted a device unlock request on the 10th of July with the military orders attached. Unfortunately my device is still locked a

Questions

att virtual prepaid minutes for naval ships

Hello, I am having problems with adding minutes to the card. Every time I add the $49.00 option worth 1,000 minutes, I am only getting 100 minutes. Is

Questions

Why aren't the minutes I purchased showing on the account?

My wife is deployed overseas, for security reasons they have no phone number and she can only call me. I purchased the $59 card last night for her on

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Phone unlock

I’m military and just arrived overseas, I submitted a unlock request for my phone about 3 weeks ago and haven’t  heard anything. Any help with this is

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Questions

gutless (Edited as per guidelines)

what a gutless (Edited as per guidelines) just give in to the mob burn baby burn just seen your senior kook , just let them have there way 8 or 9 unar

Questions

Risking the health of a vet

my father is 72 years old and served in the Air Force for 22 years.  He needed a new box and remote to watch TV.  I found your rep with my father with

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 days ago

Questions

unable to contact at&t

I keep getting this message!   You don't have permission to access "http://m.att.com/myatt/native/deepLink.html?" on this server. Reference #18.92be14

posted 

20 days ago

• 

Last response by 

19 days ago

Questions

Military Deployment Unlock

I am deploying tomorrow and still have not gotten my phone unlocked. I submitted my orders twice now and still have not received anything from ATT. I

posted 

20 days ago

• 

Last response by 

19 days ago

Questions

Military Deployment (Device Unlock)

I felt it was necessary to explain my situation for other members, in similar situations, to see the issue at hand.I have requested to unlock my phone

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

23 days ago

Questions

Military device unlock

I’m currently in Iraq on a 9 month deployment and am trying to get my phone unlocked. Have sent my orders several time and keep getting denied. I have

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

23 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts