Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
The Military Lounge

The Military Lounge

Connect with other members of the Community who have served and share the Military life.

Accepted Solution

Unlock Problems - Paid Off Phone - 30 Days Wait

I'm very frustrated.I paid off my phone in full last week. I told them I want to go overseas next year and I was advised from a store in Jersey

posted 

4 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

3 weeks ago

AT&T Refuses to Unlock Phone, rendering my brand new phone useless because i got deployed overseas.

I have had the service and number for over 3 years now, but a few months ago I lost my phone at work and had to replace it with a new one. No big deal

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Overseas cell service

New to ATT and the people working at the store had no idea what I was talking about. For future reference if there was a PCS or deployment does att st

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Boingo Passpoint Secure

I am in a AFB base. I connected automatically to passpoint secure and have wifi. My question is if I have wifi, how may I connect it to my ps4? Is th

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Discounts

Sprint and T Mobile offer military service members 50% off on their wireless service? Why doesn’t AT&T? Is there any discounts for the Military as far

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

Brother serving overseas

My brother is stationed on a carrier in the Persian gulf. He contacted me asking me to pay his phone plan since he is out of minutes. When I try to p

posted 

4 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

4 weeks ago

Angry service member

AT&T I would like you to know that I am deeply, deeply disappointed with the service you have given me. As a service member who was sent overseas for

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

At&t driver ran me off the road

I was driving in #1 lane of the West bound 105 freeway at 10:00 AM in El Segundo, CA when an At&t van cut across multiple lanes and continued into my

posted 

2 months ago

I don't know what I'm doing wrong

Okay now need help I don't know what I'm doing wrong please   [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not li

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

I have recordings of broken promises

I decided to start recording conversations I have had with your CSRs because they promise things, and don’t follow through. My husband is Active Duty

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago