Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
The Military Lounge

The Military Lounge

Connect with other members of the Community who have served and share the Military life.

Military Restoral/Reactivation

Just got back from a deployment. I understand that with the current COVID situation they may not be working as much hours, but it's been two days sinc

How do I deactivate a phone the phone is not mine but the sim card is

Yeah somebody stole my sim cardandvis now sending me fake text messages and taking my dsm data I been trying to get att to shut it down y'all even tra

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Military Deployment (Device Unlock)

I felt it was necessary to explain my situation for other members, in similar situations, to see the issue at hand.I have requested to unlock my phone

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

12 days ago

pissed

I didn't pay for att. Get out my (Edited per community guidelines). Stop allowing our go to kill. That's not what we pay for. I didn't pay nor want ya

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

14 days ago

Adding a new line, sent to my sick elderly mother

I called customer service to order a new SIM for my 70 year old mother (who is sick with diabetes and kidney failure) because she is disabled and can'

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

15 days ago

My son is being deployed to Saudi Arabi in June

I am trying to see if he will still be able to use Facebook and Messenger while he is there for 6 months.

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

15 days ago

AT&T Vehicle Hotspot in Europe

I am posted in Europe and my car's hotspot is associated with AT&T (Ford). However, AT&T is not available here.It is a U.S. specification car, but th

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Setting up service for Naval Vessel

I'm onboard a naval vessel and we have sailor phone on here that have not been used in years. From what the current crew tells me the contract with AT

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

@ATTCares

I am a military solider currently deployed. I have been working with the Military Device Unlock Team with little success. I need my phone to be able t

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Service suspension

So I’m not the primary person on the account my phone number is attached to. But I recently got overseas military orders. I gave o copy of my orders t

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago