Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
The Military Lounge

The Military Lounge

Connect with other members of the Community who have served and share the Military life.

M
How do I talk with a customer service representative?

I have an old prepaid calling card. I cannot read the pin. I want to talk to a customer service representative to retrieve those minutes.

Questions

Call recording

Hello there sir/Ma'am. I just came back from deployment and received message from a business that I had transaction  of me not paying bill. Befo

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a month ago

Questions

Adding a new line, sent to my sick elderly mother

I called customer service to order a new SIM for my 70 year old mother (who is sick with diabetes and kidney failure) because she is disabled and can'

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

sam786 

a month ago

Questions

How can you get anyone in this company to respond to an urgent hazardous line down in my yard?

There is a line hanging one foot off of the ground in my yard. I need to have it removed asap as neighbor children ride their bikes through my yard an

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Robort999 

3 months ago

Questions

WiFi calling

I am currently over seas and need to make a 1800 call . I suspended my phone line until I return. Can I get wifi calling activated without activating

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

2 months ago

Questions

REMOTE

SM, BLACK WITH OPERATIONS

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

5 months ago

Questions

REMOTE

SMALL, BLACK WITH CONTROLS

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

5 months ago

Questions

Pole Removal

We have an AT&T pole and a BellSouth pole that need removal ASAP - they have been replaced for months. Tommy [EDITED per Community Guidelines - re

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

tomharris 

5 months ago

Questions

Unable to add minutes to prepaid Sailor phone card, NEED CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER!!

Unable to add minutes to my Sailor's prepaid phone card on the website. Have used multiple credit cards to attempt this, all fail due to various "secu

Questions

No military discount

AT&T removed military discounts for Directv customers last year in October. If people tell you, "you have it"  is lying.

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

5 months ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts