Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
The Military Lounge

The Military Lounge

Connect with other members of the Community who have served and share the Military life.

J
At&t stole my daughter's iPhone

I'm former US Navy, at&t showed their appreciation by stealing my daughter's iPhone this past January, I like many others as I find out in this commun

Questions

How do I apply for an Installation Technician in Colorado ?

How do I apply for an Installation / Technician in southeastern Colorado ?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

We would like to thank you and recognize your service.

The AT&T Community Forums would like to thank you for your service. We hope that the Military Forums will help you find information on discounts f

Questions

Cell Towers

Why are people hacking into all the cell towers?

Questions

Data Protocol Compliance

What’s the easiest way to get the PUK code for the sims. I seems to go through them. With no regards to a persistent issue. I just went to the AT&

Questions

Getting human support

Your auto chat is abysmal. I need a human. Im tired of waiting endlessly for my reward card. I need talk to a manager

Questions

ATT Prepaid calling card for Navy ships

I am trying to refill my sons calling card. He called this morning and gave me the pin but his time ran out before he could give me the access number.

Questions

Lost my plan

Before leaving on a one year deployment, I suspended my account since I couldn’t use my plan at my deployed location. When I returned and called to re

Questions

Stationed Overseas and need help unlocking my phone

I was able to do the military suspension on my phone plan. Now I just need to be able to use AU or Softbank while im stationed out here for 3 years. A

Questions

PCSing overseas for 3 years, my friend told me at&t will pay off the rest of your installment for your phone & unlock your phone

Hello, I am an active duty service member and I was told by a friend that at&t will pay off the rest of your installment for your phone and unlock

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.