AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
The Military Discount

The Military Discount

Thanking members of the Military Community with exclusive AT&T savings & discounts.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(258)
D
Scum and Villainy

Look, I am a 100% rated disabled Army veteran. I trusted AT&T to honor the deal that they made with me which was for two lines for 68$ US a month. I brought my wife and I's phones over from Cricket. It was a mess from the start! Not only did AT&T not honor the agreement, but I also spent the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why isn't my Military Discount updated?

Have been to the Store twice, and talked with a AT&T Rep at Military Charity 5K and they all said my Discount had been updated, but as of today it still is not showing up on my bill so my account I have missed out on aprox 126 Dollars in Discounts over the the last 3 months. I just went on to t

Questions

Why do I still get an email asking me to show proof of employment for the military/veteran discount?

Since 1/16/21 I have been trying to get this corrected. I have been to three Att stores and brought my military Id and form DD214 for verification. I am still receiving the email stating I need proof of employment. I'm getting fed up with this run around. I have called numerus times and no one know

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I get my veteran's discount applied?

I just recently signed up to get internet and tv for my new house. I thought there was a veteran's discount for those services but I have called customer service and they have directed me to a website that doesn't;'t work.  Can someone please help me find a way to get the discount applied? Pl

Questions

Cannot get my Veteran Discount

I enrolled in AT&T a year ago. I started by enrolling with the firefighter discount, that did not work and I could not get anyone on the phone with me to apply the discount because of Covid, or so says every support person I have talked to. So we opted to send in the DD214 via online because the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do i get my military discount applied to my billing?

How do i get my military discount applied to my billing? I can get you my dd214 or my military VA card i just need my 15.00 off per month.  I have uverse and internet with AT&T.  Thanks

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why did AT&T take away my military discount?

AT&T took away our military discount because we chose an unlimited plan. We were not told this would be the case.  Also, the unlimited plan is a joke because after 22 it slows down to a crawl.  

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I sign up the military discount?

How do I sign up for the military discount?

Questions

Miltary discount

How do I apply for a miltary discount?

Questions

looking for some thing reasonable price

i currently have a different provider and its very expensive shopping around something cheaper

Questions

Be the first to reply

(174)
Why can’t i decline protection plan when upgrading

ATT won’t let me bypass the protection option if i choose to decline it. It pops up a warning about how i only have 30 days to enroll… but won’t let me choose the decline option.  Only when i choose one of the protection package does it let me go through.  That is so wrong

Questions

• Wireless

Can't Access Online Account

I bought a SIM card today at ATT for an ATT mobile hotspot. I tried to access my account online. I entered my "phone number" for the SIM card. (In quotes because it does not allow making phone calls.) And my ZIP code. But then it wanted my billing account number. How would I have any access to th

Questions

• Wireless

How long does it take att to turn service on and apply 50 percent credit

I was told I had a credit of 243 dollars just to pay more then half of my past due and service will be restored. I paid everything I needed to but myAT&T app shows I still owe the 243 dollars that inwas credited for being loyal customer ? How long once I have paid the amount I needed to for the

Questions

• Wireless

The dlp 73510 is labeled as expandable on the At&t site. It is not.

The dlp 73510 comes with five handsets which is the maximum number that it will accept. You cannot add more later.

Questions

• Home Phone

Can not make or receive calls or texts on Fusion Z (V340U) phone

I have a AT&T Fusion Z (V340U) and I cannot sent out any calls or texts from the phone. The phone indicated there's no service & when I try to call out it says both the Cellular network & the Mobile network are unavailable. I am able to use the wifi feature on the phone though to access

Questions

• Wireless

Can a Prepaid account get an esim?

I need to get an esim so I can use 1 phone for my 2 numbers. I am trying to stay on a prepaid account and was wondering if AT&T will let you have an esim. My company I'm using right now does not do that for prepaid so before I switch I want to make sure I can do that

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(179)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Having to reset my password every time I try to access my email account

I get a message when I try to log into my email account on my laptop that there have been too many attempts to log into my account and I am locked out until I change my password. This started out happening every once and awhile but now it is happening just about every time I try to log into my email

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Set Up Password Recovery Options

I get emails and reminders when having to sign in via browser to Set Up Password Recovery Options. I live outside US and recovery via ATT normal means is impossible since they only accept US phone numbers. Any other way?

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

We were told by ATT that our email password cannot be reset, and we can never get in again. PLEASE HELP!!

My son was trying to reset his email password. He is now locked out.  He tried resetting online many times to no avail.  He has talked to many people at ATT with no help.  He was told also that I would need to call because I was the account holder.  I did call and got the run ar

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Getting several e mails who say they are ATT/YAHOO telling me to click on the button and update my email info. is this a hack?

Has anyone gotten any e mails supposedly from att/yahoo saying to click on box to update my info by a certain date or mY account will be deleted. I have not done this, but wondering if this is legitimate or a hack. Please advise is anyone else has gotten this or knows anything about it. Thank you

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Trade-in SCAM

Don’t fall for the AT&T scam. I also had a iPhone8 that I traded in for the new iPhone14 in the latest AT&T promotion.  The trade in iPhone8 was in perfect condition and warranted a $350 trade-in value.  I even had my crack screen replaced ($100) in order to turn the iPhone8 in in

Questions

• Wireless

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.