Cyber Monday Deals: Get the Samsung Galaxy S21 FREE with no trade-in required!
The Military Discount

The Military Discount

Thanking members of the Military Community with exclusive AT&T savings & discounts.

J
Military Discount

How long to confirm my approval? I submitted my DD214 five days ago. Will I receive an email confirming? Thanks, Joe

Questions

Submit Military ID online

I would like to sign up for the military discount online. Question: can I submit just the front of the military ID card? Or, do I have to submit both sides? I ask because there is personal information on the back of the card that I would rather not publish if I don't have to. Thanks.

Questions

Veteran discount

My husband bought me a phone and signed up to get a Veteran's discount. He took in his evidence of service to an AT&T store.  Since then, we've received three notices saying he needs to submit proof of his employment or he won't get the discount. He is 75 years old and has been retired sin

Questions

Discounts

Same questions

Questions

Military Discount

This company deserves a (Edited per community guidelines). Was scammed into purchasing an AT&T plan with a "military discount." Every time I ask when the discount will be applied they say it will be 3 months. Over a year into this ridiculous process and I was told my plan now doesn't apply after

Questions

Moving from Europe to the US

I am trying to determine if I can order prepaid SIM cards for my phones and have them shipped here to my APO address. I want to do this so that when I arrive to BWI my family and I can swap our SIM cards and have service as soon as we arrive.  I am trying to purchase some prepaid plans but obv

Questions

I want to purchase a cellphone

Iphone or the Samsung Note

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Previous customer need to transfer number to AT&T

I recently got back from overseas and I was looking to get service with you guys again and I was wonder how I would go about doing that and still be able to keep my phone number from t-mobile.

Questions

Military discount

My wife and I enrolled in a new AT & T wireless plan and the rep mentioned that there is a veteran's discount available for the plan. I did not have proof of my veteran status with me at the time but was advised I could return to the store with verification and the discount would be applied. &n

Questions

Switching to att

I am currently with sprint and would like to trade in my iPhone XS Max for a note 20 ultra and also switch to Att from sprint. I am also in the military and would like to make use of any discounts available to me. How do I go about it?

Questions

disconnect service

ihad to get my service disconnected because we moved out of state my husband is in the service they never sent a box for the receiver to return it . but want to put my account in collections and charge me an early termination fee which is wrong . we can't help because the military told us to move. t

Questions

Military discount sign up for direct tv, at&t internet, and land line

I just got off the phone with a loyalty agent at AT&T. She was great!  She and her supervisor advised me that I'm eligible for a military discount on each of my services (my bundle includes services for my land line, internet, and direct TV.   How can I sign up on line or in sto

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

The best prices for our Military families
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.