AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
The Military Discount

The Military Discount

Thanking members of the Military Community with exclusive AT&T savings & discounts.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(258)
L
Not honoring military discount

My husband has been to the store twice with his documentation (DD214 and Health card). First time the rep didn’t enter the discount and now the second rep entered it as active military instead of Veteran. We’re getting emails saying the discount won’t be applied unless he verifies employment. Online

Questions

Military discount

My father stay with me and he is a Navy Vet do we qualify for military discount.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

How do I sign up for the military discount?

How do I sign up for the military discount?

Questions

Discount

I am still not getting my Military Discount. I feel like I am getting the around.  I have had to go to a physical store times now.  I have called multiple times.  I went to links in my Email, provided my military ID ad even LES.. Why is it taking so long?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I find out if I'm receiving a Military/Veterans Discount?

I'm a long time existing customer and I see AT&T offers military/veterans discounts are offered for their plans. I don't remember ever being asked about this when I signed up with ATT.  How can I find out if I'm receiving one or if not can I get the discount now? 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why do I get a message stating my virtual card order was unable to be processed

I purchased one virtual card no problem. The second and third time I tried, I got a message stating my order was unable to be processed. How long do I have to wait to purchase another card?

Questions

Military discount

I have sent IN my military ID TWICE online using the request for military discount. Both times were around the 1st FEB. And middle of FEB. Still have not received discount

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How long does the phone unlock process take?

I have sent up my military orders and all associated info to have my device unlocked how long does it usually take to be executed.

Questions

ATT/Boingo Passpoint Secure

Hey Guys, I'm on an Airforce base for school and I am trying to connect to Passpoint Secure. Passpoint Secure looks like some kind of contract between  ATT and Boingo. My phone automatically connected to it but when I try to login using my ATT username and password I run into trouble.

Questions

There’s no loyalty all lies

Took 9 1/2 months and 3 tries sending in dd214 and finally got it in the system and apparently I can’t get cover for all that time. No back pay aloud(wasn’t my error I did what I was told to). Then all I wanted since the start is new iPhone 12 Pro Max but I can’t get without 900 down. 12 customer s

Questions

Be the first to reply

(171)
How do I add an international day pass?

Every time I click a link for an international day pass, it takes me to a site saying I need to combine all my accounts into one.  I only have one account and the link doesnt work. I really need service and I'm already in Iceland.  I cannot call any service number because I do not have ce

Questions

• Wireless

What’s up with AT&T internet?

Both storms now we’ve lost our internet during the storm and it took days to get reconnected. Going on day six by end of day today. Their handy info page just says sorry we’re working on it. The last update actually had a specific time (3/52am this morning) that it would be restored. Anyone else hav

Questions

• Internet

Mobile roaming not working

I've been using a prepaid and just a month ago when I'm in Mexico data isn't working. It has an exclamation mark. I already tried restarting my phone and network. I don't know what else to try.

Questions

• Wireless

Pay as you go.

For the last few years I’ve switched my account from a pay-as-you-go plan to pay monthly plan when I visit the US all I had to do was top up £100 a year. I can’t do that now, why is that?

Questions

• Wireless

Why can’t i decline protection plan when upgrading

ATT won’t let me bypass the protection option if i choose to decline it. It pops up a warning about how i only have 30 days to enroll… but won’t let me choose the decline option.  Only when i choose one of the protection package does it let me go through.  That is so wrong

Questions

• Wireless

Can't Access Online Account

I bought a SIM card today at ATT for an ATT mobile hotspot. I tried to access my account online. I entered my "phone number" for the SIM card. (In quotes because it does not allow making phone calls.) And my ZIP code. But then it wanted my billing account number. How would I have any access to th

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(148)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Having to reset my password every time I try to access my email account

I get a message when I try to log into my email account on my laptop that there have been too many attempts to log into my account and I am locked out until I change my password. This started out happening every once and awhile but now it is happening just about every time I try to log into my email

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Set Up Password Recovery Options

I get emails and reminders when having to sign in via browser to Set Up Password Recovery Options. I live outside US and recovery via ATT normal means is impossible since they only accept US phone numbers. Any other way?

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

We were told by ATT that our email password cannot be reset, and we can never get in again. PLEASE HELP!!

My son was trying to reset his email password. He is now locked out.  He tried resetting online many times to no avail.  He has talked to many people at ATT with no help.  He was told also that I would need to call because I was the account holder.  I did call and got the run ar

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Trade-in SCAM

Don’t fall for the AT&T scam. I also had a iPhone8 that I traded in for the new iPhone14 in the latest AT&T promotion.  The trade in iPhone8 was in perfect condition and warranted a $350 trade-in value.  I even had my crack screen replaced ($100) in order to turn the iPhone8 in in

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My box

It will not come on.

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.