Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
The Military Discount

The Military Discount

Thanking members of the Military Community with exclusive AT&T savings & discounts.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I sign up the military discount?

How do I sign up for the military discount?

Questions

Miltary discount

How do I apply for a miltary discount?

Questions

looking for some thing reasonable price

i currently have a different provider and its very expensive shopping around something cheaper

Questions

Discounts

How do I get a military veteran's discount on my current plan?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unfair discount applications

Which discounts are higher; ATT Retiree, VETERAN, OR AARP? WHY IS THERE NOT A CHART SHOWING DIFFERENCE. WHY IS IT NOT ALLOWED TO COMBINE THEM?  Many of us Veterans  put our life online for country, then gave our life to AT . yet we dont get honored discounts for both.  Instead we ar

Questions

WiFi calling

Hello, I am currently deployed in Iraq so I put a line on my account on a military suspension. I want to turn on WiFi calling however it’s saying I need to get it approved through you guys. How do I do that? [EDITED per Community Guidelines - removed personal information]

Questions

US Military Soldier

I am in the Military and I was told when I signed up with AT&T that there was a Military Discount, how do I get this discount? Thanks

Questions

Internet service discount

I lost my discount for internet service. I bought a new phone and had a trade in but something changed with internet, I called but no help

Questions

Collections notice from Credence

Back in 2020, we closed our AT&T Uverse account. We had made payment in full for services, then decided to terminate service. After many phone calls to confirm that nothing was owed, we received a billing statement. Upon more phone calls, we then received a statement and confirmation that again

Questions

Error on my billing statement

Wed, Jan 6 at 4:40 PM I just paid the proper charge to me of $138.66. Your webpage told me to pay the additional $12.00 that is in error.  Therefore I will not pay that late fee, because my payment was not late.  I have

Questions

Military deployment phone payoff

I was told that if my husband’s deployment orders were sent in his line would be suspended and his phone would be paid off. Well now I have a huge bill because they’re wanting us to pay it off and won’t do anything about it. And he’s he’s had the phone longer than 90 days

Questions

I would like join in AT&T

I have an account in another company so I would like change to here

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

The best prices for our Military families
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.