AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
The Military Discount

The Military Discount

Thanking members of the Military Community with exclusive AT&T savings & discounts.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(258)
P
Veterans discounts

I am a disabled veteran what discounts do i qualify for

Questions

AT&T Doesnt accept military ID?

I went to the AT&T Store in Spanish Fork, Utah on Wednesday to do a return of a defective pair of ear buds that came with my new phone. I was sent there by AT&T customer service when I spoke with them about returning the buds, since I wanted to make sure there was a chain of custody involve

Questions

Military Discount

Why do military discounts expire. I got a notice that mine will expire in 26 days. How do I continue to receive my discount?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New Service - Military Discount

I recently started service and the sales manager told me I need to go to att.com/appreciation and upload my DD-214 for eligibility to be verified and the discount applied. I have looked all over the place and can't find a single "upload" button to upload my verification documents so it is applied to

Questions

ATT military discount deceptive

Has anyone else had a problem getting their military discount on your ATT wireless? Every single month, sometimes 2-3 times a month, for the past NINE months, I have called to get the military discount.  I've submitted proper documentation for NINE months, in multiple ways.  I've spoken t

Questions

Please reconsider my bill

Case number cm(Edited as per community guidelines) was resolved and dismissed on 3/20/2021. CAse (Edited as per community guidelines)was dismissed. Monique stated that there was a $600 billing error, and my grandkids moved here during covid, and were online for school also. I am supposed to receive

Questions

Activate military discount

I am a military spouse and want to get the military discount on my wireless plan. However, I don’t drive so is there another way to get the necessary documents to AT&T? And what exactly is needed since I am the spouse?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Where do I submit my dd form to get my military veterans discount?

where do I submit my dd form to get my military veterans discount?

Questions

Veteran Discount

I have been trying to get my veteran discount for 8 months and nobody can figure out or fix the problem.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Do veterans get a discount?

Do veterans get a discount?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(228)
Why can’t i decline protection plan when upgrading

ATT won’t let me bypass the protection option if i choose to decline it. It pops up a warning about how i only have 30 days to enroll… but won’t let me choose the decline option.  Only when i choose one of the protection package does it let me go through.  That is so wrong

Questions

• Wireless

Can't Access Online Account

I bought a SIM card today at ATT for an ATT mobile hotspot. I tried to access my account online. I entered my "phone number" for the SIM card. (In quotes because it does not allow making phone calls.) And my ZIP code. But then it wanted my billing account number. How would I have any access to th

Questions

• Wireless

How long does it take att to turn service on and apply 50 percent credit

I was told I had a credit of 243 dollars just to pay more then half of my past due and service will be restored. I paid everything I needed to but myAT&T app shows I still owe the 243 dollars that inwas credited for being loyal customer ? How long once I have paid the amount I needed to for the

Questions

• Wireless

The dlp 73510 is labeled as expandable on the At&t site. It is not.

The dlp 73510 comes with five handsets which is the maximum number that it will accept. You cannot add more later.

Questions

• Home Phone

Can not make or receive calls or texts on Fusion Z (V340U) phone

I have a AT&T Fusion Z (V340U) and I cannot sent out any calls or texts from the phone. The phone indicated there's no service & when I try to call out it says both the Cellular network & the Mobile network are unavailable. I am able to use the wifi feature on the phone though to access

Questions

• Wireless

Can a Prepaid account get an esim?

I need to get an esim so I can use 1 phone for my 2 numbers. I am trying to stay on a prepaid account and was wondering if AT&T will let you have an esim. My company I'm using right now does not do that for prepaid so before I switch I want to make sure I can do that

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(332)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Having to reset my password every time I try to access my email account

I get a message when I try to log into my email account on my laptop that there have been too many attempts to log into my account and I am locked out until I change my password. This started out happening every once and awhile but now it is happening just about every time I try to log into my email

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Required to change email account

I still have sbcglobal.net for my email. I have been receiving emails the last few days (supposedly) from AT&T telling me that I have to change my email address by 11/14/22.  Is this a fraud? Hello, Thank you for being a valued AT&T Member. This is a final reminder 

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.