AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
The Military Discount

The Military Discount

Thanking members of the Military Community with exclusive AT&T savings & discounts.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(258)
J
How do we get a military discount?

We have been with AT&T over 10 yrs, I heard about a military discount, I went to your website, they ask for a photo of my husband, I sent one. He is 84, was in the Air Force 1957-1962. James Tate. AF 14587036#The account is in my name Kay. Can we get it, we have 2 cell phones, plus Direct TV. And I

Questions

military discount

I have submitted the required information to obtain a military discount but have not received any type of confirmation. What do I need to do in order to receive the discount? The sales person at the time of purchase assured me that I would receive the discount.

Questions

Military discount

Where is my military discount?

Questions

international plan

Could someone please help me to re-add the international plan to our phones? Our son is deployed and last time I was able to add a plan to our phones so he could call us when he was close to land. I do not want the day pass plan, that limits when we can talk to him, since we never know when he will

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I have been trying for over 6 months to get the discount for military veterans

I have tried for over 6 months to get the discount for military veterans. I took my ID to store in Missoula,Mt where they took a copy of it and said it was all taken care of. After four months it still did not show up on my bill. I called ATnT and was told it was a one time thing. Then when I went t

Questions

Complaint

The whole warranty replacement game at AT&T is a joke. You get a new phone, send your old phone back, it magically get's lost in the mail and now you the customer are responsible for paying for the phone even though you did everything you were supposed to do and mailed it in, got tracking informati

Questions

Lots of fibbing

Two days ago I called in about getting TV, Internet and Digital home phone. They assured that I would get a military discount on all the services. Was also told that two of the local channels we watch are imported into the App. Didn't go with them right away so they called me back the next day. O

Questions

Military discount

I have tried to get a military discount on my account, husband is 100% disabled vet. I have been to the store 4-5 times but after trying to apply they cannot help, stating it must be done online. I have talked to numerous agents with promise but not able to help. This is now a month of frustration.

Questions

Executive Escalation

How do I actually get the advertised Veterans discount for Unlimited Elite at $37.50 per line per month? Wireless customer since 1998. Used Corporate discount for years.  In 2019, switched to veteran discount.  Presented DD214 and Veterans’s stamp on Georgia driver’s license.  They

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Veterans discount and promotions

Is it possible to use the veterans discount and a promotion, like the trade your phone in for up to $700 in bill credits one?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(230)
Mobile roaming not working

I've been using a prepaid and just a month ago when I'm in Mexico data isn't working. It has an exclamation mark. I already tried restarting my phone and network. I don't know what else to try.

Questions

• Wireless

Pay as you go.

For the last few years I’ve switched my account from a pay-as-you-go plan to pay monthly plan when I visit the US all I had to do was top up £100 a year. I can’t do that now, why is that?

Questions

• Wireless

Why can’t i decline protection plan when upgrading

ATT won’t let me bypass the protection option if i choose to decline it. It pops up a warning about how i only have 30 days to enroll… but won’t let me choose the decline option.  Only when i choose one of the protection package does it let me go through.  That is so wrong

Questions

• Wireless

Can't Access Online Account

I bought a SIM card today at ATT for an ATT mobile hotspot. I tried to access my account online. I entered my "phone number" for the SIM card. (In quotes because it does not allow making phone calls.) And my ZIP code. But then it wanted my billing account number. How would I have any access to th

Questions

• Wireless

How long does it take att to turn service on and apply 50 percent credit

I was told I had a credit of 243 dollars just to pay more then half of my past due and service will be restored. I paid everything I needed to but myAT&T app shows I still owe the 243 dollars that inwas credited for being loyal customer ? How long once I have paid the amount I needed to for the

Questions

• Wireless

The dlp 73510 is labeled as expandable on the At&t site. It is not.

The dlp 73510 comes with five handsets which is the maximum number that it will accept. You cannot add more later.

Questions

• Home Phone

Trending Accepted Solutions

(332)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Having to reset my password every time I try to access my email account

I get a message when I try to log into my email account on my laptop that there have been too many attempts to log into my account and I am locked out until I change my password. This started out happening every once and awhile but now it is happening just about every time I try to log into my email

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Required to change email account

I still have sbcglobal.net for my email. I have been receiving emails the last few days (supposedly) from AT&T telling me that I have to change my email address by 11/14/22.  Is this a fraud? Hello, Thank you for being a valued AT&T Member. This is a final reminder 

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.