Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
The Military Discount

The Military Discount

Thanking members of the Military Community with exclusive AT&T savings & discounts.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do you know if you qualify for military discounts?

What are the military discounts? How do you know if you qualify/

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Deployed USAF with no service. Can I suspend my service?

I’m currently deployed with no idea when I’ll be back. There is absolutely no service out here. I’m basically paying $175/mo for my 7 yr old son’s iPad that he uses when he’s not in summer camp...and he should only be connected to Wi-Fi unless he’s traveling. I couldn’t find an email address, the wi

Questions

Military Discount and reward

Feb 9th, 2021 In 2019 I signed up for a bundled Internet and phone service for four phones. Three of the phones were Sprint Phones and I was to receive credit for their return. The amount was around $390. I called in 2019 to get the card extended. After calling for hours I reached someone that t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Military / Veteran Discounts, not really....

AT&T is offering Veteran, Military discounts, or so they would have you believe.  It is really just a marketing ploy.  Why do I say that:1) Because you have to have AT&T Wireless to get the discounts.  If you have AT&T Phone, Internet, and TV, but not wireless, you are not eligible.  It is just a pl

Questions

Accepted Solution

Is there a Military Discount for ATT Internet & Direct TV?

We currently have ATT Internet & Direct TV. Recently we had someone come to our door trying to sell us an ATT Package. We told them we already had ATT & Direct TV, they asked us if we were getting the Military Discount, we said no. They told us to contact ATT & see about getting our Mili

Questions

Scum and Villainy

Look, I am a 100% rated disabled Army veteran. I trusted AT&T to honor the deal that they made with me which was for two lines for 68$ US a month. I brought my wife and I's phones over from Cricket. It was a mess from the start! Not only did AT&T not honor the agreement, but I also spent the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why isn't my Military Discount updated?

Have been to the Store twice, and talked with a AT&T Rep at Military Charity 5K and they all said my Discount had been updated, but as of today it still is not showing up on my bill so my account I have missed out on aprox 126 Dollars in Discounts over the the last 3 months. I just went on to t

Questions

Why do I still get an email asking me to show proof of employment for the military/veteran discount?

Since 1/16/21 I have been trying to get this corrected. I have been to three Att stores and brought my military Id and form DD214 for verification. I am still receiving the email stating I need proof of employment. I'm getting fed up with this run around. I have called numerus times and no one know

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I get my veteran's discount applied?

I just recently signed up to get internet and tv for my new house. I thought there was a veteran's discount for those services but I have called customer service and they have directed me to a website that doesn't;'t work.  Can someone please help me find a way to get the discount applied? Pl

Questions

Cannot get my Veteran Discount

I enrolled in AT&T a year ago. I started by enrolling with the firefighter discount, that did not work and I could not get anyone on the phone with me to apply the discount because of Covid, or so says every support person I have talked to. So we opted to send in the DD214 via online because the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do i get my military discount applied to my billing?

How do i get my military discount applied to my billing? I can get you my dd214 or my military VA card i just need my 15.00 off per month.  I have uverse and internet with AT&T.  Thanks

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why did AT&T take away my military discount?

AT&T took away our military discount because we chose an unlimited plan. We were not told this would be the case.  Also, the unlimited plan is a joke because after 22 it slows down to a crawl.  

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

The best prices for our Military families
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.