Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
The Military Discount

The Military Discount

Thanking members of the Military Community with exclusive AT&T savings & discounts.

S
AT&T Doesnt accept military ID?

I went to the AT&T Store in Spanish Fork, Utah on Wednesday to do a return of a defective pair of ear buds that came with my new phone. I was sent there by AT&T customer service when I spoke with them about returning the buds, since I wanted to make sure there was a chain of custody involve

Questions

Military Discount

Why do military discounts expire. I got a notice that mine will expire in 26 days. How do I continue to receive my discount?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New Service - Military Discount

I recently started service and the sales manager told me I need to go to att.com/appreciation and upload my DD-214 for eligibility to be verified and the discount applied. I have looked all over the place and can't find a single "upload" button to upload my verification documents so it is applied to

Questions

ATT military discount deceptive

Has anyone else had a problem getting their military discount on your ATT wireless? Every single month, sometimes 2-3 times a month, for the past NINE months, I have called to get the military discount.  I've submitted proper documentation for NINE months, in multiple ways.  I've spoken t

Questions

Please reconsider my bill

Case number cm(Edited as per community guidelines) was resolved and dismissed on 3/20/2021. CAse (Edited as per community guidelines)was dismissed. Monique stated that there was a $600 billing error, and my grandkids moved here during covid, and were online for school also. I am supposed to receive

Questions

Activate military discount

I am a military spouse and want to get the military discount on my wireless plan. However, I don’t drive so is there another way to get the necessary documents to AT&T? And what exactly is needed since I am the spouse?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Where do I submit my dd form to get my military veterans discount?

where do I submit my dd form to get my military veterans discount?

Questions

Veteran Discount

I have been trying to get my veteran discount for 8 months and nobody can figure out or fix the problem.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Do veterans get a discount?

Do veterans get a discount?

Questions

Not honoring military discount

My husband has been to the store twice with his documentation (DD214 and Health card). First time the rep didn’t enter the discount and now the second rep entered it as active military instead of Veteran. We’re getting emails saying the discount won’t be applied unless he verifies employment. Online

Questions

Military discount

My father stay with me and he is a Navy Vet do we qualify for military discount.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

How do I sign up for the military discount?

How do I sign up for the military discount?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

The best prices for our Military families
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.