Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
The Military Discount

The Military Discount

Thanking members of the Military Community with exclusive AT&T savings & discounts.

D
Can the Veteran Military Discount be applied to current AT&T plan?

I am a VN DAV and just learned about the veteran military discount. I've been a long time AT&T customer with a current plan.  Can the discount be appl

Questions

Military discount

My husband was retired from USN after serving 20 years. He died in 2015 from a combat related illness. Do I qualify for this discount as his widow.

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

4 months ago

Questions

Customer service

I AM BEING FORCED TO PAY FOR SERVICES THAT I DID NOT RECEIVE AND ADVISED BY CUSTOMER SERVICE TO GET SERVICE IN SOMEONE ELSE NAME. THIS IS THE ONLY SER

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Fl_retire 

4 months ago

Questions

Military Discount

I called earlier today and was told none of your internet options would be available at our location, only tv. Apparently houghs net and hotspots are

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

4 months ago

Questions

Husband deployed

My husband is deployed and I did the military cancellation now they are trying to put it on my credit.

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Fl_retire 

4 months ago

Questions

How much cost 2 lines

Military discount with only 2 lines for the moment. I will add another one in 3 months.

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

5 months ago

Questions

You know

Wouldn't it be nice of AT&T to give U-verse or a DTV, ONLY, military customers, the Discount?

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

teetertotter 

5 months ago

Questions

Military discount lost

I received notification that I've lost my military discount on my directv bill because I have no cell service with AT&T. Shame on you for doing this.

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

5 months ago

Questions

iPhone 6s Plus

Ok so i want to change my granmas iPhone 6s Plus to an iPhone 11 how does his Works because before all this quarentine they told my granpa that he is

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

6 months ago

Questions

MILITARY DISCOUNT FOR VETERANS

I WAS TOLD BY YOUR REP. ON TELEPHONE TO GET DISCOUNT JUST GO TO THIS ISTE BUT I DO NOT SEE ANYTHING TELLING ME WHAY TO DO TO GET THE DISCOUNT

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

6 months ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts