Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
The Military Discount

The Military Discount

Thanking members of the Military Community with exclusive AT&T savings & discounts.

D
Military Discount

I am female veteran with 7 yrs of Service. My year of separation was 27 years ago in 1994. Since that time I had a name change because I married and chose the custom of taking my husband's surname. Now AT&T does not consider me eligible for the military discount because my DD214 separation form

Questions

How do we get a military discount?

We have been with AT&T over 10 yrs, I heard about a military discount, I went to your website, they ask for a photo of my husband, I sent one. He is 84, was in the Air Force 1957-1962. James Tate. AF 14587036#The account is in my name Kay. Can we get it, we have 2 cell phones, plus Direct TV. And I

Questions

military discount

I have submitted the required information to obtain a military discount but have not received any type of confirmation. What do I need to do in order to receive the discount? The sales person at the time of purchase assured me that I would receive the discount.

Questions

Military discount

Where is my military discount?

Questions

international plan

Could someone please help me to re-add the international plan to our phones? Our son is deployed and last time I was able to add a plan to our phones so he could call us when he was close to land. I do not want the day pass plan, that limits when we can talk to him, since we never know when he will

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I have been trying for over 6 months to get the discount for military veterans

I have tried for over 6 months to get the discount for military veterans. I took my ID to store in Missoula,Mt where they took a copy of it and said it was all taken care of. After four months it still did not show up on my bill. I called ATnT and was told it was a one time thing. Then when I went t

Questions

Complaint

The whole warranty replacement game at AT&T is a joke. You get a new phone, send your old phone back, it magically get's lost in the mail and now you the customer are responsible for paying for the phone even though you did everything you were supposed to do and mailed it in, got tracking informati

Questions

Lots of fibbing

Two days ago I called in about getting TV, Internet and Digital home phone. They assured that I would get a military discount on all the services. Was also told that two of the local channels we watch are imported into the App. Didn't go with them right away so they called me back the next day. O

Questions

Military discount

I have tried to get a military discount on my account, husband is 100% disabled vet. I have been to the store 4-5 times but after trying to apply they cannot help, stating it must be done online. I have talked to numerous agents with promise but not able to help. This is now a month of frustration.

Questions

Executive Escalation

How do I actually get the advertised Veterans discount for Unlimited Elite at $37.50 per line per month? Wireless customer since 1998. Used Corporate discount for years.  In 2019, switched to veteran discount.  Presented DD214 and Veterans’s stamp on Georgia driver’s license.  They

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Veterans discount and promotions

Is it possible to use the veterans discount and a promotion, like the trade your phone in for up to $700 in bill credits one?

Questions

Veterans discounts

I am a disabled veteran what discounts do i qualify for

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

The best prices for our Military families
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.