The Military Discount

The Military Discount

Thanking members of the Military Community with exclusive AT&T savings & discounts.

How do we get a military discount?

We have been with AT&T over 10 yrs, I heard about a military discount, I went to your website, they ask for a photo of my husband, I sent one. He is 8

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Increase Monthly Internet Bill

I was originally charged $40.00 per month and as of Jan2020 that increased to $60.00. I would like reasoning why it increased as well as a refund for

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

cell service, tv service and internet service as a bundle

How much will it cost for cell service, tv service and internet service as a bundle

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Account messed up

I recently just switched to ATT and after looking over my account (military), noticed I’m listed as Air Force. I’m Army. How can I get that straight

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Signature Program

I need to mail in the Signature Program form and there is no mailing address on form. Where may I send this form?

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

11 U Verse AT&T collection

I was recently looking at my credit report (Transunion) and I have a debt of $309.00 with the description "11 U Verse AT&T collection." I how can I

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

10 months overcharged and counting..

Im a usmc veteran . I have uploaded my docs at least six times , been on chats five times called in 3 times and my wife has done the same yet here we

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

How to verify veteran status?

I ordered new cell service online last week. I went into an AT&T store last Thursday and they failed to verify my veteran status because I'm still rec

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Service discount

Hi, I recently got into the military and heard there was a 25 percent discount on phone service plans and that I could use it for my family. How do I

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Military discount

When I signed up for direct tv they said there was a military discount and I have received it. Do you know what I need and where I send it to?

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago