AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
The Military Discount

The Military Discount

Thanking members of the Military Community with exclusive AT&T savings & discounts.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(258)
Prepaid plans

Do prepaid plans get grandfathered? My plan was the 55$ for 100gbs but it's now 90$ for 100$.. but my account still says 55$... How long will this last or is it an error? And if it's an error will the price be worth 100gb? When I first got it I had no issues but now at places I used to have absolute

Questions

I purchased a new phone at a Military Base

I purchased a new phone at a military base (Tinker AFB) and they had a promo going on that you would get you up to $800.00 for a trade in. I went with the deal however the box to return the phone never was received and I had to ask for another.  This meant that the phone was returned outside o

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Deployment phone

Hello, my son in law is deploying soon, and still has a balance due on his phone. He was told that his remaining balance would be paid off and the phone will be unlocked for him to use while overseas. Is there anyway to get more information on that?

Questions

Collections

Hello, can you direct me to management? I am currently being placed in collections although Ive never had AT&T nor applied for this service . I am now in a position where it is affecting my credit and not able to purchase a home !

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Military discount

ATT says I need to upload a copy of my USMC service record (DD-214) but nowhere gives instructions on how to do that.

Questions

Military discount lock out

I have tried to access my military discount with AT&T for five weeks now. I am locked out of the system because I was using the wrong PIN when I first tried to do this. I've spoken to my sales agent, called customer service seven different times, chatted online with two different customer servic

Questions

Military voluntary suspension nightmare

I am having a very hard time understanding how difficult it has been to have my account turned back on with AT&T after serving overseas for the past three years. I have spent the past three days going back and forth between the local AT&T store and 1-800-331-0500.  Initially, I attempt

Questions

how do I remove a discount so I can apply another?

I have a teacher discount applied to my account (haven't worked there in 10+ years), but was recently told a military discount is better. I am approved for the military discount, but cant apply it to my account until the teacher one is removed.  ATT says they cant remove the teacher discount,

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Military Unlock not processing

When a servicemember deploys is it Att&t's policy to unlock the device? If so, and deployment orders are requested what should servicemembers submit? I've been in the military 10 years, 4 deployments and not once have I been issued deployment orders...they are not a thing. The only orders we rec

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Your account is suspended. Account (Edited as per community guidelines)

Hi, I am currently deployed to the Middle East with the U.S. Army, moving back and forth through Iraq at times. though I had suspended my account, I think I am still paying a subscription fee Please help advise. My intent was to suspend my account during deployment as to not pay a bill on my Ame

Questions

Be the first to reply

(230)
Mobile roaming not working

I've been using a prepaid and just a month ago when I'm in Mexico data isn't working. It has an exclamation mark. I already tried restarting my phone and network. I don't know what else to try.

Questions

• Wireless

Pay as you go.

For the last few years I’ve switched my account from a pay-as-you-go plan to pay monthly plan when I visit the US all I had to do was top up £100 a year. I can’t do that now, why is that?

Questions

• Wireless

Why can’t i decline protection plan when upgrading

ATT won’t let me bypass the protection option if i choose to decline it. It pops up a warning about how i only have 30 days to enroll… but won’t let me choose the decline option.  Only when i choose one of the protection package does it let me go through.  That is so wrong

Questions

• Wireless

Can't Access Online Account

I bought a SIM card today at ATT for an ATT mobile hotspot. I tried to access my account online. I entered my "phone number" for the SIM card. (In quotes because it does not allow making phone calls.) And my ZIP code. But then it wanted my billing account number. How would I have any access to th

Questions

• Wireless

How long does it take att to turn service on and apply 50 percent credit

I was told I had a credit of 243 dollars just to pay more then half of my past due and service will be restored. I paid everything I needed to but myAT&T app shows I still owe the 243 dollars that inwas credited for being loyal customer ? How long once I have paid the amount I needed to for the

Questions

• Wireless

The dlp 73510 is labeled as expandable on the At&t site. It is not.

The dlp 73510 comes with five handsets which is the maximum number that it will accept. You cannot add more later.

Questions

• Home Phone

Trending Accepted Solutions

(332)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Having to reset my password every time I try to access my email account

I get a message when I try to log into my email account on my laptop that there have been too many attempts to log into my account and I am locked out until I change my password. This started out happening every once and awhile but now it is happening just about every time I try to log into my email

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Required to change email account

I still have sbcglobal.net for my email. I have been receiving emails the last few days (supposedly) from AT&T telling me that I have to change my email address by 11/14/22.  Is this a fraud? Hello, Thank you for being a valued AT&T Member. This is a final reminder 

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.