Cyber Monday Deals: Get the Samsung Galaxy S21 FREE with no trade-in required!
The Military Discount

The Military Discount

Thanking members of the Military Community with exclusive AT&T savings & discounts.

S
How much cost 2 lines

Military discount with only 2 lines for the moment. I will add another one in 3 months.

Questions

You know

Wouldn't it be nice of AT&T to give U-verse or a DTV, ONLY, military customers, the Discount?

Questions

Military discount lost

I received notification that I've lost my military discount on my directv bill because I have no cell service with AT&T. Shame on you for doing this. I will be looking for another service who values military/veterans. AT&T thanks is a joke.

Questions

iPhone 6s Plus

Ok so i want to change my granmas iPhone 6s Plus to an iPhone 11 how does his Works because before all this quarentine they told my granpa that he is a veteran that he had a 10% off and i wanted to make sure i can trade in my granmas iPhone 6s Plus to an iPhone 11 with the 10% off and how many would

Questions

MILITARY DISCOUNT FOR VETERANS

I WAS TOLD BY YOUR REP. ON TELEPHONE TO GET DISCOUNT JUST GO TO THIS ISTE BUT I DO NOT SEE ANYTHING TELLING ME WHAY TO DO TO GET THE DISCOUNT

Questions

Update Military ID

hello, we recently upgraded the phones on our plan and received a notification that we need to update our eligibility for the military discount on our bill. I've searched high and low through the app and see no way to do this. I do not want to go into a store if I don't have to. Can I upload a photo

Questions

Military Discount for AT&T land line and Uverse Internet

I am a USMC veteran and would like to know how to get the discount on our bill?David Eads, TN 38028Acct #[EDITED per Community Guidelines - removed personal information]

Questions

Att tv

I want to change too att tv from directv

Questions

Message me back

my bill is messed up and I'm so sick of this every month. I just want to scream. This puts me in a bad mood constantly. I've never been so negatively affected by a cellphone bill. My psychologist at the VA says i need to switch carriers because I'm always bringing my bill up.. Please help me re

Questions

Increase Monthly Internet Bill

I was originally charged $40.00 per month and as of Jan2020 that increased to $60.00. I would like reasoning why it increased as well as a refund for those previous months that I was paying an additonal $20.00 per month for reason.

Questions

cell service, tv service and internet service as a bundle

How much will it cost for cell service, tv service and internet service as a bundle

Questions

Account messed up

I recently just switched to ATT and after looking over my account (military), noticed I’m listed as Air Force. I’m Army. How can I get that straightened out?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

The best prices for our Military families
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.