Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
The Military Discount

The Military Discount

Thanking members of the Military Community with exclusive AT&T savings & discounts.

You know

Wouldn't it be nice of AT&T to give U-verse or a DTV, ONLY, military customers, the Discount?

posted 

19 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 days ago

Military discount lost

I received notification that I've lost my military discount on my directv bill because I have no cell service with AT&T. Shame on you for doing this.

posted 

20 days ago

• 

Last response by 

20 days ago

iPhone 6s Plus

Ok so i want to change my granmas iPhone 6s Plus to an iPhone 11 how does his Works because before all this quarentine they told my granpa that he is

posted 

23 days ago

• 

Last response by 

21 days ago

MILITARY DISCOUNT FOR VETERANS

I WAS TOLD BY YOUR REP. ON TELEPHONE TO GET DISCOUNT JUST GO TO THIS ISTE BUT I DO NOT SEE ANYTHING TELLING ME WHAY TO DO TO GET THE DISCOUNT

posted 

24 days ago

• 

Last response by 

21 days ago

VA 100% Service Connected Disabled and Sales Tax exemption

I am a Veteran with VA 100% Service Connected Disabled and State Sales Tax exemption. I recently noticed various sales taxes listed on my monthly bill

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Update Military ID

hello, we recently upgraded the phones on our plan and received a notification that we need to update our eligibility for the military discount on our

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Military Discount for AT&T land line and Uverse Internet

I am a USMC veteran and would like to know how to get the discount on our bill?David Eads, TN 38028Acct #[EDITED per Community Guidelines - removed pe

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Att tv

I want to change too att tv from directv

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Message me back

my bill is messed up and I'm so sick of this every month. I just want to scream. This puts me in a bad mood constantly. I've never been so negativ

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

How do we get a military discount?

We have been with AT&T over 10 yrs, I heard about a military discount, I went to your website, they ask for a photo of my husband, I sent one. He is 8

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago