Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Streaming WatchTV

Streaming WatchTV

Learn how to stream 30+ channels of live TV, on-demand movies and shows.

Starz Encore

I got Starz as the premium add-on with the Unlimited & More Premium plan. There are three Starz channels for Live viewing: Starz, Starz Encore, and St

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Stuck in login loop fort WatchTV verification

Every time I text the word to the number it takes me to a page to activate and then it sends me back to that same page.  Whats the deal, man?!?

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Questions

“Technical Issues” with WatchTV

For the past few days, when trying to watch Mr. Mercedes on the WatchTV app, I get an error message. This happens both on my phone (iPhone X) and my F

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Questions

Android tablet error

Cannot connect to server, please try again later error when trying to log in from android tablet.

Questions

WatchTV is saying can't play video because of no internet connection

I recently had to get a new phone because I broke mine.  On the new device when I try to use the WatchTV app it will attempt to load the show I am try

Questions

WatchTV technical support. AT&T have issues

Hi, I've switched over to AT&T one month ago. Major factor in my decision was because you guys provide watchtv 30 channels + 1 premium channel of my c

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 months ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO Missing Episode on Watch TV App

HBO’s Sharp Objects Episode 1 is missing from the Watch TV app as part of my Unlimited & More Premium Plan. The rest of the episodes for the series ar

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

Questions

Watch tv

I have the phone plan that gives you 30 live channels and a free subscription I chose Cinemax I try logging in but keep getting errors when I try to s

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Questions

No Miracast using Watch TV app

Has anyone been able to miracast the AT&T WatchTV app stream via Direct Wifi?  I can hear the sound but the video does not appear.  Tried on a couple

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Questions

WatchTV in Channel Providers List?

Will WatchTV be available (as DirectTV, Verizon, and Amazon are) as a provider in individual channel apps on streaming devices?  For example, if I wer

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts