Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Streaming WatchTV

Streaming WatchTV

Learn how to stream 30+ channels of live TV, on-demand movies and shows.

Too many streams

The app says I have too many streams open.  I use the app on my phone and tablet, nothing else.  How do I close streams?  Thank you in advance.

Questions

Show is in Spanish

I am trying to watch Craig of the Creek on demand. Half of the season is strangely in spanish and the other half is in english. What’s happening. I’ve

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Questions

Watch att tv app

Since last friday I cannot have access to this app, is the only way for me to wstch discovery channel and tlc, i really need help with this

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Questions

Switched to ‘elite’ today- all there is is HBO Max that I do not want

I had other channels maybe about 40... I watched a tv show called Yellowstone last week... I was about to watch it tonight until I found out my new pl

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Questions

AT&T Watch TV?

My problem is the same as everyone else that's posting....the streaming service that you all are allegedly providing is NOT working. I would be willin

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Watch TV app not working

We have checked for updates and restarted phones but when we choose the ATT Watch TV App it never gets past the initial logo screen. It just stays the

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Questions

Att TV app

Every time I try to log into the ATT TV App it say sorry we encountered a problem please try again later.

Questions

Watch TCM app

Hi,   I was wondering if a subscription to the AT&T Watch TV service allows one to access TCM’s stand-alone app Watch TCM. I don’t see Watch TV as a l

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Questions

Watch TV app not working on Apple TV

Used watch tv app on my apple tv all day yesterday without any issues (not at my home where i have at&t services). Today I tried using it but it won't

Questions

Watch tv update

When does the on demand update? If a program came on last night at what point the following day will I be able to watch?

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts