Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Streaming WatchTV

Streaming WatchTV

Learn how to stream 30+ channels of live TV, on-demand movies and shows.

A
I'm unable to stream watch tv from my computer.

It was working yesterday and it's not today. I'm in chrome and I reinstalled the browser. I'm not logged into the app on my phone. I've cleared my

Questions

How to watch TV on my phone

I am using a Samsung galaxy note 10+ phone and I want to watch TV on my phone whenever I need it. I can't just watch TV at home, I want to watch it an

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Questions

watching my Direct TV programming on my computer

The video and audio are choppy. I have made sure Adobe Flash Player is installed, updated and allowed on my Direct TV  Google Chrome browser. It still

posted 

18 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 days ago

Questions

next door 164

can u just call room and come over

posted 

16 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 days ago

Questions

Want to watch CNN in low family package.

Hi I want to know that can I watch CNN Live Streaming in the low family package on watchTV?

posted 

22 days ago

• 

Last response by 

20 days ago

Questions

Over a week to add a line with a ported number??

Hi Everyone,I’m in the process of porting over my Google Voice number, used exclusively for work, to my existing AT&T plan as a secondary line on my i

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Questions

AT&T WatchTV app

Is a complete and total failure, how is a major telecom company unable to get this working.  This error has affected me every other month!!!! i can’t

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

24 days ago

Questions

Setup for a Roku

I’m trying to set up my Roku app but it won’t let me get onto the AT&T app why how do I fix this

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Questions

Want to watch CNN

I want to confirm about the High-definition CNN Live Stream availability on Watch TV?   (Edited)

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Questions

at&t tv internet

is a second 'box' available and if so, how much does it cost.  use on same network but I do not have internet TV on the additional tv unit.

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts