Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
Streaming WatchTV

Streaming WatchTV

Learn how to stream 30+ channels of live TV, on-demand movies and shows.

P
TBS Chanel?

Neighbor has AT&T TV and TBS is on Chanel 1112. I am getting the Braves game which is on TBS but my guide does not show 1112. I am using youtube tv.

Questions

Subtitles

I can’t turn off the subtitles on channel 48. I have done a hard reset of both my tuner as well as the Samsung TV. I gone into settings on my tuner and turned off closed captioning.  I don’t know what more to do. I’m not certain how this got turned on, but it started when I hit the mute button

Questions

Unable to login to WatchTV account:

Hello, When logging into my WatchTV account on my Google Chrome browser, I receive the following message: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30.3df9dead.1634742614.1b22edf9. I've been receiving this error message for about a day. Thank you in advance for your

Questions

Can’t get updates for Att tv

Setting up for Att tv streaming but set up stops at get updates and can’t get to Home Screen so I can’t watch any tv…….

Questions

AT&T Review

I almost didn’t purchase any other products from AT&T due to the horrible experience I’ve had with my Watch TV service. A few years ago I purchased the Unlimited & More plan which included a subscription for the AT&T Watch services. Then one day I can home to watch the service and it was

Questions

Watch TV retiring

I am wondering what we will be getting in return now that WatchTV is going away? This is one of the only reasons we keep AT&T. We don't watch enough television to warrant the price you charge for the Direct TV streaming service. Will you be replacing WatchTV with anything else?

Questions

Closed

How do I schedule recording all games of my favorite team

I want to record all my favorite college team’s football games. When I pick a game and select, “record series,” it records every NCAA game, not just the one’s my team plays. I just switched to AT&T from Comcast and this was a feature of Comcast’s. Can this be done with AT&T?

Questions

Recordings - expiring soon and last chance

I have many recordings listed as "expiring soon" or "last chance". I am looking for the specific expiration date and time. Where can I see that?

Questions

Closed

what is the required download speed to watch directv On Demand?

When trying to watch Directv "On Demand", I keep on getting interrupted with "buffering". I have 20mbps internet service. should that be enough, or what do I need? How do I test the TV to see what the actual speed it is receiving?

Questions

logs in and them IMMEDIATELY logs out

nice to have the ability to stream tv esp hbo max. problem is, stream tv logs me in and then IMMEDIATELY logs me out bringing me back to the logon screen. what a giant pain in the ***.  would be nice if something worked just once.

Questions

Closed

DIRECTV Stream login issues

Anyone having issues with logging into DIRECTV stream on a TCL tv? I can login on fire sticks, iOS devices, Samsung, just not TCL. customer service has been no help.  

Questions

Closed

Really stuck with DIRECTV STREAM boxes

If this isn’t the place, please let me know. I dropped Directv and signed up for Directv Stream. Ordered 5 boxes. Tried them all on an old LG, brand new smart TV, and an Insignia.  I’ve re-booted, done a hard reset, changed my password, turned auto-sign-on off, tried wireless and wired interne

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.