Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Streaming WatchTV

Streaming WatchTV

Learn how to stream 30+ channels of live TV, on-demand movies and shows.

A
directv mobile stopped working

does mobile directv stopped working on my windows 10 laptop because flash player redirects to not adobe player 

Questions

AT&T Watch TV?

My problem is the same as everyone else that's posting....the streaming service that you all are allegedly providing is NOT working. I would be willin

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

smith39 

3 days ago

Questions

"Sorry for the Inconvenience" Error on AT&T TV App

I used to be able to use the old DirectTV app using my AT&T service; however, since you all switched to the AT&T TV app, I have been unable to access

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

wfkoons2 

3 days ago

Questions

logs in and them IMMEDIATELY logs out

nice to have the ability to stream tv esp hbo max. problem is, stream tv logs me in and then IMMEDIATELY logs me out bringing me back to the logon scr

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Where is WatchTV On Demand Content?

I have watchTV on my Apple TV and iPhone.  I can see some limited choices for on demand.  Maybe 200 choice.  At the bottom of my iPhone I have Watch N

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

baseballisback 

8 days ago

Questions

Record 1st time shows

How do I record new shows without all shows recording?

Questions

Audio

Not getting audio in English on HBO DVR series? Audio only in Spanish even when I changed it to English

Questions

Going on two month with watchtv / spotify service on round 10 of 5-7 days to resolve you have my word

My watchtv and spotify account has been down going on two months, w Each time I speak to an agent or a manager I'm told they will resolve the proble

Questions

ATT WATCHTV CHANNELS are no longer working after activating free HBOMax offer from ATT

(Issue Date 11/3/2020) ATT Support has not able to fix this issue for over 5 days now. I pay for $16.00 subscription for WatchTV, i was able to u

posted 

25 days ago

• 

Last response by 

mcbaro3911 

25 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Watch TV app not working

We have checked for updates and restarted phones but when we choose the ATT Watch TV App it never gets past the initial logo screen. It just stays the

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

chriskillian23 

a month ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts