Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
Streaming WatchTV

Streaming WatchTV

Learn how to stream 30+ channels of live TV, on-demand movies and shows.

C
Recordings

I deleted two shows for recording. They still show up in my library as continuously recording. How can I delete them. 

Questions

error 400 bad request when trying to use att watch from my computer

I have been using Att watch for many months to stream live tv onto my computer. Over the last week, I log in, and then am redirected to a page that st

Questions

Watching Live TV on Watch TV has no sound

When I watch a demand program the sound works but when I select a live program on the guide no sound at all no matter the channel I use.   I m

Questions

"Sorry for the Inconvenience" Error on AT&T TV App

I used to be able to use the old DirectTV app using my AT&T service; however, since you all switched to the AT&T TV app, I have been unable to access

Questions

Syncing of audio and video

Most channels have an extreme problem with buffering and audio/video syncing. This is with ROKU. Vane reset device many times, moved up and down the c

Questions

Not able to watch live streaming

How can I fix the issue the issue of having the error, on basic TV not authorized to stream because of the owner. I don’t understand stand you should

Questions

DVR constantly cuts off the ending of games!!!

Hulu, YouTubeTV both have the ability to DVR and entire game until it completes. AT&T Watch Now seems to stick STRICTLY to the TV guide times and

Questions

directv mobile stopped working

does mobile directv stopped working on my windows 10 laptop because flash player redirects to not adobe player 

Questions

at&t tv app

How do I download the at&t tv Appon my computer, windows 10?

Questions

AT&T Watch Tv app is only showing HBO

I recently added autopay to my account and on the same day I lost all the channels besides HBO. How can this be fixed?

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.