Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!
Sports

Sports

Let's talk about the biggest games and best teams!

Western Conference Finals

This is going to be fun. For years, now, Lillard and McCollum have been hyped as the second-best duo in the NBA, behind Curry and Thompson - and now we get to see them go duo-to-duo. In that sense, alone, this series may actually benefit from Durant being out (for at least the first two games). Havi

Questions

Some thoughts on the Portland Trailblazers ...

How did that just happen? There are, like, 58 different ways that Portland should have lost that game. i mentioned, earlier this week, how unlikely it was that this was becoming the Rodney Hood series. The only thing more unlikely than that must be that, in Game 7, Damian Lillard would shoot 3 for 1

Questions

NBA Playoffs: Round II

My thoughts and predictions for the second round of the playoffs .... Celtics / Bucks: Bucks in 7 - It’s hard to see anyone who can take Giannis down but, if the Celtics can play at the top of their potential (and that’s a BIG if), the Celtics can take them to the limit.   Raptors / 76er

Questions

Dame Dolla

Damian Lillard is a straight-up assassin.  

Questions

The last time the Milwaukee Bucks won a playoff series ...

The last time the Milwaukee Bucks won a playoff series was 2001. Eighteen. Years. Ago.   The last time the Milwaukee Bucks won a playoff series, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone was the highest grossing film.   The last time the Milwaukee Bucks won a playoff series, this was a hi

Questions

NBA Playoffs: Game 1 thoughts ...

Just some random thoughts about this weekend's NBA Playoffs, Game 1: Jazz/Rockets Game 1 was a perfect example of why I don't buy stock in Rudy Gobert. I know the metrics show him as the best defensive player in the league but I have a feeling those stats are heavily padded with bad teams. Whenever

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

2019 NCAA Tournament Championship Recap

Last March, Virginia made the worst kind of NCAA Tournament history. A year later, they're champions.   In 2018, the Cavaliers became the first No. 1 seed ever to lose to a No. 16 seed in the opening round of the tournament, suffering a loss to the University of Maryland-Baltimore County. They aveng

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NCAA Tournament Recap: Sweet Sixteen & Elite Eight

After an unforgettable second weekend of the 2019 NCAA Tournament, the field is set for the Final Four. Most of the favorites survived the Sweet Sixteen on Thursday and Friday, other than UNC, but the Elite Eight on Saturday and Sunday was full of surprises. Three of the four No. 1 seeds are going h

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Your Guide to the Sweet Sixteen & Elite Eight

With the first two rounds of March Madness in the books, the Sweet Sixteen and Elite Eight are set to tip off for the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament this weekend. There were a handful of upsets over the first weekend, but only one low seed is still alive. All twelve No. 1, No. 2 and No. 3 seeds ar

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

March Madness: The First Weekend

The first two rounds of March Madness make up the best four-day stretch of the sports calendar, bar none.   Even if this year's NCAA Tournament hasn’t brought the underdog mania of years past, the first extended weekend provided more than enough drama to sate any appetite!

Questions

Portland is haunted?

Bill Walton, Greg Oden, Brandon Roy and now Jusuf Nurkić. Not to make light of last night's gruesome injury and I hope he fully recovers, over the summer (and likely a chunk of next season), but how do all of these injuries keep happening to the same team?

Questions

How worried should Boston be ...

As a Laker fan, I'm going to try to hold back my glee as I write this but ... how concerned should the Celtics be? They've lost 8 of their last 9, allowed the 76er's, Spurs and Hornets to score more than 120 points per 100 possessions, no one seems to like Kyrie, Kyrie doesn't seem that crazy about

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.