Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Sports

Sports

Let's talk about the biggest games and best teams!

Porzingis to the Mavericks!

Mavericks to acquire Porzingis for Smith, Jordan, Matthews And to think, i thought this was going to be a dud of a trade deadline.

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

Anthony Davis in Purple and Gold??

Report: Pelicans want Ball, Kuzma, Zubac, 1st-rounder from Lakers for Davis Honestly? If that's all it's going to take, I'll pick them up and drive th

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

Irrational NBA fandom ...

There are some players that all NBA fans can love or hate. I'm not in a minority of people who love Lebron James and I'm far from the only NBA fan who

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fight Week Preview: Pacquiao v. Broner

On Saturday night, Philippine Senator and future first-ballot Hall of Famer Manny Pacquiao (60-7-2, 39 KOs) will face four-division champion Adrien Br

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

Biggest NBA Surprise

We’re just past 1/2-way through the NBA season and I’m wondering what, so far, everyone’s biggest surprise is? Mine is that the Sacramento Kings has b

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ESI On The Road – IEM Chicago 2018

While the chill of winter settles in over most of the country, eSports action remains hotter than ever and Esports Insider was recently on hand in Chi

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

National Championship - Who do you have??

The two best teams in the College Football Playoff meet again in the one of the biggest sporting events in the country - the National Championship gam

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

Klay Thompson

I don’t know if I’ve seen anything that has made me laugh as much, this season, as Klay Thompson telling his shooting hand, "I missed you” during

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

US Womens Soccer Nashville, TN March 2nd

I am interested in knowing more about this event and inquiring on if the company would allow our travelling soccer club girls to be ball girls for thi

posted 

a year ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The Last Dance

Watching LA and Miami play, last Monday, I was thinking how awkward it was for NBA players to have a "retirement" season. If it's an all-time great li

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago