Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Sports

Sports

Let's talk about the biggest games and best teams!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NCAA Tournament Recap: Sweet Sixteen & Elite Eight

After an unforgettable second weekend of the 2019 NCAA Tournament, the field is set for the Final Four. Most of the favorites survived the Sweet Sixte

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

10 months ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Your Guide to the Sweet Sixteen & Elite Eight

With the first two rounds of March Madness in the books, the Sweet Sixteen and Elite Eight are set to tip off for the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament

posted 

11 months ago

• 

Last response by 

11 months ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

March Madness: The First Weekend

The first two rounds of March Madness make up the best four-day stretch of the sports calendar, bar none.   Even if this year's NCAA Tournament hasn’t

posted 

11 months ago

• 

Last response by 

11 months ago

Portland is haunted?

Bill Walton, Greg Oden, Brandon Roy and now Jusuf Nurkić. Not to make light of last night's gruesome injury and I hope he fully recovers, over the sum

posted 

11 months ago

How worried should Boston be ...

As a Laker fan, I'm going to try to hold back my glee as I write this but ... how concerned should the Celtics be? They've lost 8 of their last 9, all

posted 

11 months ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The Most Annoying College Basketball Fanbase Bracket

College basketball fandom: It’s fun. It’s fulfilling. It can even be beautiful. It brings you together with your fellow students and fans, binding you

posted 

11 months ago

• 

Last response by 

10 months ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Google just unveiled Stadia

After years of rumors and speculation, Google officially detailed its plans to enter the video game business on Tuesday.   Those plans start with a ne

posted 

11 months ago

• 

Last response by 

11 months ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Noisemakers – Players to Watch in the NCAA Tournament

The win or go home format of March Madness puts a premium on individual performances.   Year after year, the tournament brings out the very best of co

posted 

11 months ago

• 

Last response by 

11 months ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

March Madness: Your Guide to the 1st & 2nd Rounds

We finally made it through the long dark of winter. Today, life officially begins anew, with the best four days in sports: the opening weekend of the

posted 

11 months ago

• 

Last response by 

11 months ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NCAA March Madness: Get to Know the Seeds!

College basketball parity expands every year. Every year since 2009, a team seeded 11th or lower has found its way into the Sweet Sixteen. Even last y

posted 

11 months ago

• 

Last response by 

11 months ago