Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!
Sports

Sports

Let's talk about the biggest games and best teams!

Change Is Hard-Won in MLB, Even When It Tries

When Major League Baseball introduced a new, more aerodynamic baseball during the second half of the 2015 season, the changes were dramatic. By 2017, home runs had increased by 35 percent, leading to an all-time single-season record. That was enough to trigger an investigation by a team of scientist

Questions

MLB Network Sends CC Sabathia, Carlos Pena and Others to Cover Game ‘Clubhouse’ Style...

Baseball's own cable network plans to test a new way of broadcasting the national pastime. When the Cleveland Indians take on the New York Yankee this Sunday at 1p.m. from Progressive Field, a group of former players and current broadcasters on MLB Network will describe the action in a different

Questions

Closed

AT&T Spokesperson

How long does AT&T plan to be affiliated with Lebron James?  I would think that after his very inflammatory comments of late that he would be terminated. I'm just a small drop in the bucket for someone as large as AT&T but am considering switching my provider if you intend to keep him

Questions

UFC Fight Pass

Hi guys, I am thinking to try out UFC Fight Pass. Does anyone have any experience with it? Do you recommend it? Thanks!

Questions

Phillies Manager Joe Girardi: MLB’s Replay System Is ‘Doing Its Job’ Despite Controversial Ruling

It's easy for Joe Girardi to say because the ruling favored his team. But after the call on a close play at home plate — and the controversial video review that upheld it — Sunday night, April 11, in Atlanta, the Phillies manager doesn't think there's much wrong with Major League Baseball's replay s

Questions

Just How Much of a Slam Dunk Has March Madness Been on Live TV?

After the cancellation of last year’s March Madness due to the coronavirus pandemic, this year’s highly anticipated tournament has been delivering plenty of excitement to college basketball fans across the country — and audiences have been tuning into the games more than anything else on live TV.

Questions

Best Football Dramas

With the various 2020-2021 football seasons now in our rearview, it's time to add those precious seconds back to the clock and embrace all things football while we patiently count the weeks until football is here yet again. Until then, fortunately, we've got plenty of off-season drama to catch up on

Questions

March Madness: A Return to Normalcy That Guarantees Pandemonium

March has arrived, and that means it’s tournament time. It seems absurd that it has already been 12 months since the pandemic robbed us of the basketball heaven that is March Madness (among other things). For those of us who suffered even more in quarantine due to the absence of 12-5 upsets, buzz

Questions

March Madness 2021 Broadcasts Will Feature More Announcing Teams, Fewer Blue Bloods

One of the first major sporting events canceled due to the coronavirus pandemic was the 2020 NCAA Tournament. One year later, the entire tournament will take place in Indiana, and CBS Sports and Turner Sports will broadcast all 67 games of the 2021 NCAA Tournament across four networks (TBS, CBS,

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Investment in Sports

I have developed a new sport which has huge scope and if marketed properly may become global phenomenon on par with Soccer. How can I discuss this with AT&T sports management on this.

Questions

What “Disgraced” Says About the State of Amateurism and College Sports

During the summer of 2003, Baylor basketball player Patrick Dennehy disappeared and was later found murdered. Between June 12 and July 25, the sordid circumstances surrounding his case captured national attention. In “Disgraced,” a new documentary now available on SHOWTIME, director Pat Kondelis,

Questions

With Venues Largely Fanless, Sports Audio Evolves

As the worldwide COVID-19 shutdown moves towards the one-year mark, Scott Pray recalled what was happening in March 2020 in the sports world, and in particular, sports audio. “Last April, the lead audio representatives of all of the networks were really against doing anything artificial,” said Pr

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.