Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!
Sports

Sports

Let's talk about the biggest games and best teams!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

UFC 230: Cormier vs. Lewis

UFC Heavyweight and Light Heavyweight Champion Daniel Cormier will face off against knockout artist Derrick Lewis at UFC 230 this Saturday, November 3rd, at Madison Square Garden. It’s the UFC’s annual trek to the mecca of sports.   To get you ready for Cormier vs. Lewis and all the action on DIRECT

Questions

The Wizard's evil spell on each other ...

I don't think, since the Kobe/Shaq/Malone/Payton Laker season, have I seen a NBA team that so clearly hate each other as much as the Washington Wizards do. Wall hates Beal, Beal hates Wall, Wall and Beal hate Porter, Scotty Brooks hates Porter, Wall and Beal hate the rest of the team, the rest of th

Questions

New NBA Record

Last night, Klay Thompson scored 52 points and made fourteen 3s against the Bulls - a new single-game record for the NBA. Klay attempted twenty-four 3's in just 27 minutes! Nearly a 3 for every minute he played! That's just insane.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

World Series 2018: Who Do You Have?

The Fall Classic kicks off tomorrow, at 7:09pm ET, between two MLB titans, the Boston Red Sox and the LA Dodgers.   So, who do you think is going to take the prize, this year?   (Fun fact, the last time these two teams met in the Championship was in 1916, when Boston won thanks

Questions

A Laker fan having weird conversations ...

So, let me start by saying that I have been a Laker fan for decades - ever since I first watched Magic, Kareem and James Worthy beat the Celtics in the finals on TV. There are other teams I have (and other times I do) like (76'ers, Bulls, Warriors, Bucks, etc.) but I bleed purple and gold.   I have

Questions

NBA 2018 Season

Football, schmotball ... we are a month away from the 2018-2019 NBA Season!   Haywood coming back to the Celtics, Boogie Cousins signing with the Warriors, Leonard in Toronto, DeRozan with the Spurs and LeBron leading the Lakers!   Who do you have for the Finals? Can the Warriors get past Houston, a

Questions

Will UCF repeat as national champions?

What do you think? After their incredible college football title run last year, do you think Central Florida have what it takes to repeat as FBS national champions again this year?  Obviously there have been some changes they'll have to work through, but I thought they looked pretty sharp in their d

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.