Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!
Sports

Sports

Let's talk about the biggest games and best teams!

Anthony Davis in Purple and Gold??

Report: Pelicans want Ball, Kuzma, Zubac, 1st-rounder from Lakers for Davis Honestly? If that's all it's going to take, I'll pick them up and drive them to LAX airport, myself.

Questions

Irrational NBA fandom ...

There are some players that all NBA fans can love or hate. I'm not in a minority of people who love Lebron James and I'm far from the only NBA fan who doesn't like James Harden. I'm not here, however, to debate the merits of either of these preferences.   What I want to know is who do you irrational

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fight Week Preview: Pacquiao v. Broner

On Saturday night, Philippine Senator and future first-ballot Hall of Famer Manny Pacquiao (60-7-2, 39 KOs) will face four-division champion Adrien Broner (33-3-1, 24 KOs) at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas for Pacquiao’s WBA welterweight belt.   You can watch the fight live on SHOWTIME PPV

Questions

Biggest NBA Surprise

We’re just past 1/2-way through the NBA season and I’m wondering what, so far, everyone’s biggest surprise is? Mine is that the Sacramento Kings has become my go-to NBA League Pass team.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ESI On The Road – IEM Chicago 2018

While the chill of winter settles in over most of the country, eSports action remains hotter than ever and Esports Insider was recently on hand in Chicago as ESL blew through the Windy City bringing best Counter-Strike: Global Offensive players in the world with them for the latest IEM competition a

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

National Championship - Who do you have??

The two best teams in the College Football Playoff meet again in the one of the biggest sporting events in the country - the National Championship game, the  Monday (January 7th) at 8pm ET!

Questions

Klay Thompson

I don’t know if I’ve seen anything that has made me laugh as much, this season, as Klay Thompson telling his shooting hand, "I missed you” during a game    https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/warriors-klay-thompson-breaks-out-of-shooting-slump-tells-right-hand-i-missed-you/

Questions

US Womens Soccer Nashville, TN March 2nd

I am interested in knowing more about this event and inquiring on if the company would allow our travelling soccer club girls to be ball girls for this event.  We already have tickets and not looking for anything free, just would love our girls, age range 8-16 to get the full experience.  Please giv

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The Last Dance

Watching LA and Miami play, last Monday, I was thinking how awkward it was for NBA players to have a "retirement" season. If it's an all-time great like Kareem or (perhaps) Kobe, it's one thing. But ... has Wade really "earned" a Last Dance season? Am I the only one who found Paul Pierce's "Farewell

Questions

NBA Quarterly Report

It's hard to believe - but the NBA season is already 1/4-way done!   With all of the teams either having played (or will soon play) their 20th game, this seems like a good time to step back and take stock of where teams are.   Which team has been the most surprising? Which team has been the most dis

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The Match: Tiger vs. Phil

Capital One's The Match features a once-in-a-lifetime, head-to-head, 18-hole duel between 14-time major championship winner Tiger Woods and five-time major championship winner Phil Mickelson.   The two golf icons will be competing for a winner-take-all $9 million prize on the Friday after Thanksgivi

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The Digital Athlete

Kids today don't want to be the next Michael Jordan or LeBron James, they want to be the next Ninja. Earlier this year, ESPN broadcast The Overwatch League grand finals to its more than 80 million television subscribers and the general consensus is that esports is the next "big" thing in sports-big

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.