Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

Galaxy Note 3 won't download Facebook.

My Facebook randomely dissapeared one day and when I try to get it back, I get an error code during installation. "Unknown error code during applicati

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Samsung S Tab

I want to buy a Samsung S Tab, went to website and it says that my local store has one, went to store and they do not.  Rep says inventory system is a

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Poor customer Service :: Device unlock Issue even after contract expiry

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 phone which I purchased from ATT about 2 years ago on a 2 year contract. Now since my contract is over I wanted to unlock m

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Samsung Galaxy S4 Active

Having trouble with the update that I was notified about yesterday.  I hungup on the download the first time then after it finally completed the downl

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

galaxy s5 linking text to e-mail

So I normally get all my texts to my e-mail as well, which is fabulous beings as I work as an admin on the computor all day.  but it hasn't been

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Galaxy S5 battery issue?

Hi, I always had AMAZING battery life with my Galaxy, and I received an update on my phone today, and now the battery doesn't last more then 10 hours.

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Samsung S3 - No Texting

I have the S3 and it does not appear to be texting - have not used in a while. All settings look okay - no text out, none coming in.

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Can't see photos received in MMS text messages.

I have spent all day trying to figure this out on my own. Samsung can't help. I downloaded Handcent, which was recommended. I changed the APN on someo

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

S4 active 4.4.2 update

I just completed an update on my S4 active to what appears to be 4.4.2   I looked into the update and it seems as if there are two to three more updat

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Galaxy S4 still on Android 4.3 - no update available!

Hi there, I live in Germany and do a lot of business travel to China. Some months ago I lost my phone in China. Urgently needing a new one, I bought a

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…